Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) (101371 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State / Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by swedbase(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
He might have been against of the people who called Nigeria a zoo when he was alive but however so Sad for the lost of life. May his soul R.I.P
I'm safe here in Sweden. So sad for his family for the big lost
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by leoHomo: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

It is because of Buhari Oba Oyekan's supposed son killed a female restauranter in 2012 abi?

Or it was Buhati that pushed OUK or Madueke or Fayose to loot.

It would not be well with anybody that wanted a continuation of the Jonathan's government.
[/s]
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
strangest:
Go and hustle... They won't hustle... Go streetwise, they will condemn you. Close your eyes and they will be running to do ritual or looking for Oyibo to kill and collect small change, just like they killed that Hungarian lady married to that Maersk guy. All those infidels claiming to be from Lagos should be monitored closely...
His killer is an omo yoruba, not an infidel. Except u mean yoruba mustlims.
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by midnighter(f): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
nokatakata:
There's nothing wrong in building a house back home. but why anyone would want to come back to Nigeria after 45 years and choose to go to ikorodu to settle because you have a house there is beyond me.

This is a lesson to anyone who lives outside Nigeria, you can build and buy properties in nigeria but do not make the mistake of wanting to come settle down permanently here. You should only visit and spend one week maximum. When you come to Nigeria, go straight to a standard hotel in Ikeja or on the island and do not let anyone know when you'll be coming to Nigeria. once you are around, call whoever you want to call and have them come see you in the hotel restaurant, give them whatever you want to give and give them a fake date of return.

This is a wrong statement; they can come back and stay for the rest of their lives if they want to as far as they take good precautions.

Building properties that they'll never live in? Why

Why are you banishing somebody from their country? undecided One week bawo

3 Likes

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
this is not just about Nigerians. people must learn to live a private life most esp people who have thrive to make it. I wonder what someone like him is doing at ikorodu

what happened to Ikeja if he must live on mainland, lekki, omole, Amen estate huh?

I can't even travelled out and come back to be stressing myself in building, I'll rather buy a house of my taste

Rip to him
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
swedbase:
He might have been against of the people who called Nigeria a zoo when he was alive but however so Sad for the lost of life. May his soul R.I.P
I'm safe here in Sweden. So sad for his family for the big lost
Sweden, one of the Safest countries of the world. Unless Jihadis blows people up.

But Are you never gonna visit Nigeria ever again?

1 Like

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by armyofone(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
After his retirement, wished he bought a small house in another warm State (if tired of the cold in ny) and less expensive place.
He would have lived life with the little he gets from soc security, disability and retirement. His children could visit and he would be happy knowing they are around...but then....well such is life.
RIP sir!

Ace5:
Why did he come back to this shíthole..

because he came back to die in peace and be buried in his home land, but this shithole of a country has finally killed him in pieces
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by lozanni(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Ikorodu .. Yemen of Lagos

undecided I wonder who advised him to relocate there after spending 45 years in New York.

1 Like

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by E2000: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
sarrki:
Humans are naturally wicked

It’s painful

Stories like this won’t make Nigerians in diaspora never dream of returning home

https://www.facebook.com/1659313784/posts/10219471298887339/?app=fbl
After escaping from the jungle forty five years ago he still came back to the jungle how exactly was he going to survive against animals that have spent their entire life in the jungle doing jungle related stuff everyday.
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Rilley(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
OChimex:

Exaxtly my question. How could one live 45 damn years in heaven and decided to come settle in a slump/ghetto like ikorodu?

This guy would have at least thought of settling in VI naaaa. haba.
Exactly, it's just so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
The guy stayed in new York for 45 years and when ahead to settle in ikorodu? City of miscreants and abandoned children.

What a wasted life.!
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Daddy46: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
sarrki:
Humans are naturally wicked

It’s painful

Stories like this won’t make Nigerians in diaspora never dream of returning home

https://www.facebook.com/1659313784/posts/10219471298887339/?app=fbl
it is only 50naira bus that separate Nigeria from hell fire
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by nograv: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ausrichie:
Black people as usual tueh.

Sharap.. angry
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
/
He left US to move back to Ikorodu.

Poor decision.

Even the ones in Lagos are shying away from Ikorodu.
/
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
So unfortunate, it's God that will deliver Ikorodu from the evil ones, even when I was there after hearing bad news about Ikorodu, I was very careful and I mind my business.
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by lozanni(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
PastorandMentor:
So because he talked about owning 3 cars, you feel he has a job for you.
You mumu ooo

Pastor, calm down.
I had a friend who confided in me, years ago, that he was thinking of committing suicide after suffering from years of Joblessness. Thankfully, this friend is doing so well now.
The guy seeking for help might be in such situation as above and so needs all the help and encouragement he can get.
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:

Thats why the person should keep coming back to supervise his building. Sending money to people doesnt work most of the time
NO! it never works!! My stepbrother threatned to Eliminate me, so he can keep the mansion he lives in that i sent him money to build.

1 Like

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Ikorodu .. Yemen of Lagos
Proof to back up your claim
Do you know what you posted at all?

1 Like

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
He left US to move back to Ikorodu.

Poor decision.

Even the ones in Lagos are shying away from Ikorodu.
/
How many do you know of?

1 Like

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Antichristus: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
RIP. No one knows tomorrow. If he knew this would happen, he would have avoided it at all cost. He may originally be from Korodu and be encouraged by his kinsmen to build his home there. Nowhere is safe, even Lekki. The thing is I’ve seen people build homes in their remote villages in States, including Ekiti, Ondo, Edo, Kwara, etc. In some of these locations, you’ll count less than 200 houses.

For me, I haven’t been back in Nigeria for 20 years and won’t. Nigeria is simply a death trap. Years ago, I renounced my Nigerian citizenship, shredded my Nigerian passport and posted it to my nearest Nigerian High Commission. It’s a shame of nations and the laughing stock of the world.

2 Likes

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
agadez007:
and you too

am pretty sure if this happened in igboland,your people would have filled this place with their anthem "Igbos hate themselves" blah blah blah
Don't mind d ewedu sellers
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Origin(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
Living in Ikorodu did not kill him.

New york that is the most dangerous city in the world.

Someone killed him and his death was irrelevant to the location.

Why he was killed is another matter. (

4 Likes

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:

If you know youre busy then postpone until youre not or force yourself to make time

Sending money, even to your own brother at times, is a no-go area.

You can see what the economy has reduced people to. Plus bitterness and suffering.

After changing the foreign currency into naira a lot of people's eyes will just roll back into their heads so no need to tempt them

lol.....gotcha
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by swedbase(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
gypsey:
Sweden, one of the Safest countries of the world. Unless Jihadis blows people up.

But Are you never gonna visit Nigeria ever again?

You are absolutely correct bro and i do visit once in 3 years but with extreme care
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Guestlander: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
agadez007:
I hope his skull is still intact

You should worry about your own skull. People who reason like you were probably dropped on their heads at birth.
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by nokatakata: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:

This is a wrong statement; they can come back and stay for the rest of their lives if they want to as far as they take good precautions.

Building properties that they'll never live in? Why

Why are you banishing somebody from their country? undecided One week bawo

because the country is useless. How can you live for 45 years peacefully in another country and you come back to your homeland and get killed before spending a month. There are many other annoying stories of people who return and get killed or robbed by police and SARs. The properties should be for business purpose and if you intend to live in it then build it in a more reasonable place not in some ikorodu jungle. better still, enjoy your money and don;t build shi.t

1 Like

Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
swedbase:

You are absolutely correct bro and i do visit once in 3 years but with extreme care
Once in 3 years?!! grin that is not Enough! **jokes**.

i Visit Every year, i will be in IGBOland next week for christmas.

what's cold weather like in Sweden? you know? i would love to speak Any other european language Apart from English.
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by midnighter(f): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
gypsey:
NO! it never works!! My stepbrother threatned to Eliminate me, so he can keep the mansion he lives in that i sent him money to build.

Wow. Didn't your family have anything to say about that
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by sallysalsa09: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Why settle in ikorudu or Lagos for that matter
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Apparently nobody died by armed robbers or assassins in Nigeria before 2015 ? Very ignorant comment !
beewhy009:
Nigeria is no safe haven! That is the change we wanted!
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by explicitee(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wow. Nigeria is really doomed. Rip sir
Re: He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
dederocs:
He was not told Ikorodu was not safe for a returnee...I recommend Lekki to Lakowe...rest in peace.

So ikorodu is that bad for crime like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.