Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? (3053 Views)

Has Never Eaten For 16 Years: Our CREATOR Leaves Proof About Living On HIS Word / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof For God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by CaveAdullam: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Supernatural beings are non existents, yet they are God.
So all of a sudden, man that comes from a material world, woke up one Friday morning and started having consciousness of supernatural beings?

FOLYKAZE:

Did Zeus exist?
Did the worshippers of Zeus refuse to show you Zeus or you were not able to follow the procedures for seeing Zeus?

FOLYKAZE:

No dictionary defines God as uncreated eternal, it is your own superficial making.
Who/what can be uncreated and eternal? How did the dictionary came about these two words?

FOLYKAZE:

What sort of nonsense is this? God is spirit therefore he can come from nothing.

Where does the spirit comes from? Nothingness?
Atheistic major problem should be what they believe. What is the dictionary meaning of spirit?

According to the dictionary where does spirit came out of something?

Do not be a joker my friend. Did the dictionary not ascribed quantitative and qualitative attributes to God?

: a spirit or being that has great power, strength, knowledge, etc., and that can affect nature and the lives of people : one of various spirits or beings worshipped in some religions

2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
(Taken from the Merriam Webster dictionary.)

From the above attributes it means God is capable of doing anything or coming from nothing because He has all it takes to maintain that feat. If He cannot come from nothing He then cannot be called God.

FOLYKAZE:
Yeti, just like your God does not exist because there is no factual evidence to prove it existence
The question still remains, is it because you have not seen or touched yeti that made you believed it does not exist? Is this question not simple enough?
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2019
CaveAdullam:
So all of a sudden, man that comes from a material world, woke up one Friday morning and started having consciousness of supernatural beings?

You have addressed the crux of the matter. Man came from something. That is what matter. What did your God came from? Nothingness? Prove it.

CaveAdullam:
Did the worshippers of Zeus refuse to show you Zeus or you were not able to follow the procedures for seeing Zeus?

Very poor reasoning there. Zeus is a greek God which doesn't exist today.

CaveAdullam:
Who/what can be uncreated and eternal? How did the dictionary came about these two words?

Another hogwash. Words are mental creation of human. It proves nothing

CaveAdullam:
Atheistic major problem should be what they believe. What is the dictionary meaning of spirit?

According to the dictionary where does spirit came out of something?

Do not be a joker my friend. Did the dictionary not ascribed quantitative and qualitative attributes to God?

: a spirit or being that has great power, strength, knowledge, etc., and that can affect nature and the lives of people : one of various spirits or beings worshipped in some religions

2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
(Taken from the Merriam Webster dictionary.)

From the above attributes it means God is capable of doing anything or coming from nothing because He has all it takes to maintain that feat. If He cannot come from nothing He then cannot be called God.

A word proves nothing.

CaveAdullam:
The question still remains, is it because you have not seen or touched yeti that made you believed it does not exist? Is this question not simple enough?

You keep going in circle with same balderdash. For umpteen time, there is no factual evidence to justify the existence of Yeti.

How can this be too hard to assimilate?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by khia: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Babe, I know you are incredibly knowledgeable in these things but you're basically saying religion is trash

Hell, Jesus isn't even a white guy. He's a brown guy... a jew! No one ever disputed that except a few raciest Painters.

Yahushua is black, there was never a Jesus so don't try and connect the two.
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by Bigcowhorn: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2019
khia:

Yahushua is black, there was never a Jesus so don't try and connect the two.

Sighs! I'm in trouble.
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by CaveAdullam: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

You have addressed the crux of the matter. Man came from something. That is what matter. What did your God came from? Nothingness? Prove it.
Lol.
What causes man to have this consciousness of supernatural beings is what I ask for?

FOLYKAZE:
Very poor reasoning there. Zeus is a greek God which doesn't exist today.
throwing words here and there is not a prove of intelligence.

A Greek material man told you Zeus exist, instead of you to ask him for the procedures to know Zeus you are here hurriedly coming to a conclusion without any iota of investigations.

No Circumstantial evidence of your investigations. I pity you dear.

FOLYKAZE:
Another hogwash. Words are mental creation of human. It proves nothing

A word proves nothing.
My dear you are more intelligent than this.

What a pity! How can you stoop so low to deny words and their meaning.

If words prove nothing or has no meaning they wouldn't have found their way into the dictionary.

What a denial of the dictionary that was once used by FOLYKAZE as a battle axe.

SMH for you.

FOLYKAZE:
You keep going in circle with same balderdash. For umpteen time, there is no factual evidence to justify the existence of Yeti.

How can this be too hard to assimilate?
Wait let me laugh..... Lol

You and I who looks like one going in circles?

It will seems so because I can see the subtle ways you are evading questions and denying words and their meaning.

For the last time prove to me you are not the one going in circles by stating a simple YES or NO to the question below.

Is it because you have not seen or touched yeti that made you believed it does not exist?
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2019
paxonel:
for how long, since approximately 2000 years ago?

Let's look at it this way, there was a time when the church used to teach people that the earth is flat, a lot of people believed that error and that is brainwashing but that didn't take long before the truth came out.

You cannot brainwash mankind for a long period as 2000 years it's not possible. Especially now that people are embarking on research and new ideas and knowledge are being discovered.
You are right. That's why atheism is on the rise. The brainwashing is getting less effective
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

God can be anything. It can be Tree, River, Mountain, Sun or Human.

No, we should get in business right away. You are telling us that creation is a prove that God does exist. It is now your duty to explain to us how your own God came into existence. Was He also created by a SUPER-God?

People in Nepal, Russia and surrounding countries believe there is a monsterious creation living on Mount Everest. They have used footprints, scraps, hair and other unexplainable stuff found on the mountain to justify their claims. Alot of researchers have worked on unravelling this msystery many years ago. However, the conclusion on these investugations havent stopped these folks from either worshipping Yeti or believing a Ape-Man figure lives on the Mountain.

The point here is that the fictional figure doesnt exist, and it does have a name. This is a fact that negate your position, and also juxtapose that your God might have a name but that doesnt affirm it existence.

grin grin grin grin

Just like your God, there is no iota of evidence or fact to posit that he does exist.

nevertheless, Yeti in movies is friendly to kids
Spiderman, Batman, Harry Potter all have names, yet dont exist
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by paxonel(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2019
jaephoenix:

You are right. That's why atheism is on the rise. The brainwashing is getting less effective
atheists are taking advantage of the errors of religion to thrive. But if theists are willing to correct those errors atheism will have little or no space to breath.
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
paxonel:
atheists are taking advantage of the errors of religion to thrive. But if theists are willing to correct those errors atheism will have little or no space to breath.
What do u mean by 'errors in religion?'
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by paxonel(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
jaephoenix:

What do u mean by 'errors in religion?'
you will need to be in a particular religion and study their holy book for you to detect and know their errors, otherwise there is no way another person can explain to you for you to understand.
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
jaephoenix:
Spiderman, Batman, Harry Potter all have names, yet dont exist
I wonder o
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
paxonel:
you will need to be in a particular religion and study their holy book for you to detect and know their errors, otherwise there is no way another person can explain to you for you to understand.
I was a christian. So what are their errors?
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Lol.
What causes man to have this consciousness of supernatural beings is what I ask for?

Ignorance.

Many at times, man do not fully understand many happenings in his surrounding. And when he yearn for explanations with no answer coming, he develop some bogie man with supernatural powers to fill the gap. A good example is lighting and thunder, men thought it is caused by Sango or Thor. These are all ignorance sparked consciousness.

CaveAdullam:
throwing words here and there is not a prove of intelligence.

A Greek material man told you Zeus exist, instead of you to ask him for the procedures to know Zeus you are here hurriedly coming to a conclusion without any iota of investigations.

No Circumstantial evidence of your investigations. I pity you dear.

What else are we here for? Prove your God exist.

CaveAdullam:
My dear you are more intelligent than this.

What a pity! How can you stoop so low to deny words and their meaning.

If words prove nothing or has no meaning they wouldn't have found their way into the dictionary.

What a denial of the dictionary that was once used by FOLY as a battle axe.

SMH for you.

Another Unintelligent crap. Word is not an evidence for the existence of something. Dragon and unicorn don't exist. Not because we don't have word to describe an imaginary fire breathing beast, the fact is such beast called called dragon doesn't exist.

You ain't making any point.

CaveAdullam:
Wait let me laugh..... Lol

You and I who looks like one going in circles?

It will seems so because I can see the subtle ways you are evading questions and denying words and their meaning.

For the last time prove to me you are not the one going in circles by stating a simple YES or NO to the question below.

Is it because you have not seen or touched yeti that made you believed it does not exist?

I am suspecting you're a kiddo. Asking incoherent question many times won't make your case good.

I have told you, there is no factual evidence to convince any reasonable adult that Yeti exist.

Maybe if you have one, present it

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Ignorance.

Many at times, man do not fully understand many happenings in his surrounding. And when he yearn for explanations with no answer coming, he develop some bogie man with supernatural powers to fill the gap. A good example is lighting and thunder, men thought it is caused by Sango or Thor. These are all ignorance sparked consciousness.

Another Unintelligent crap. Word is not an evidence for the existence of something. Dragon and unicorn don't exist. Not because we don't have word to describe an imaginary fire breathing beast, the fact is such beast called called dragon doesn't exist.

I am suspecting you're a kiddo. Asking incoherent question many times won't make your case good.

I have told you, there is no factual evidence to convince any reasonable adult that Yeti exist.

Bros save your breath. I have had this particular arguments with many theists, nobody has any evidence. Only thing they told me is 'they have faith he exists'. Thats why I knew religion really bleeps up peeps brains
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by paxonel(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
jaephoenix:

I was a christian. So what are their errors?
oh, that means you have read bible before?
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
paxonel:
oh, that means you have read bible before?
Yep. Worst fairy tale I ve read
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
paxonel:
I know exactly what you are talking about. For something that is supposed to be divinely inspired, the Bible is one of the most confusing books. Spawning thousands of denominations and creeds. Sometimes I wonder. My medical books which was written by a mortal is even more straightforward
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by CaveAdullam: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Welcome back my friend.
FOLYKAZE:

Ignorance.

Did you noticed anything from your statement @bolded?

Ignorance is also your problem FOLYKAZE. Because you have not seen or touched God you have hurriedly claimed he does not exist even though the dictionary gave you a meaning of God to hold unto.

Since you are not satisfied with the works of His hands which is creation then you need to wait until He finally reveals Himself or how He resulted just like Lightening and Thunder.

Ignorant folks that believed in Sango and Thor induced lightening and thunder waited until the cause was revealed and so also, you must be patient until when God chooses to reveal Himself to you.

Do not yet fill the gap with "He does not exist."

FOLYKAZE:
Is there some evidence you have that proves God exist that made the evidence of creations, God-consciousness in the minds of men, the dictionary meaning of God etc not gratifying enough?

If a teacher counters or nullify the answers of an algebraic question given to his students, it indicates that he holds a better answer.

So what better answers do you have that is above the one already given?

Which proves did Shakespeares gave that he was really the one that wrote Macbeth, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet etc apart from his books?

If you are not satisfied with the proves already visible you need to wait instead of proving intelligence when you are really ignorant.

FOLYKAZE:

Many years ago dinosaurs where imaginary, never existed but today there are compelling evidences from fossils discovered.

Words does not prove anything you say?

The words Pot, Kettle, Nairaland forum, Money etc does not also prove anything.

Your denial of God has really eaten deep into you that you spill trash openly without any iota of shame.

You are the ignorant one my dear.

FOLYKAZE:

A kiddo you say, ehn, yes. At least I don't deny the dictionary and its content the way you do. Who is now more reasonable?

What factual evidence do you seek that they have not showed you? Is it compulsory that every Tom Dick and Harry must see yeti?

I know your problem, you want to see and touch yeti that appears on mount Everest when you have not bothered to touch and see the air scientists told you you breathe in and out?

You can now see how ignorant you are Mr FOLYKAZE from your statement at bolded.
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by YoungLionken(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

You are not a Christian, neither do you have any "FAITH."

You could be a member of a Colonial Imperialism Organization that calls itself "Christian," but you are simply not Christian.

Reverend BILLY GRAHAM was an ANTI-PENTECOSTAL BAPTIST "EVANGELICAL" Church Preacher for over fifty years, before coming out to say that "JESUS CHRIST IS NOT THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN."

The Roman Catholic Church and Anglican Church are as riddled with Freemasonry as White Beans are riddled with weevils, and have been known for waging war on each other for centuries, perpetrating TransAtlantic Colonialism and Abominable Kidnap-Slavery- yet they call themselves "Christians."

Lord Yeshua will surely denounce these Organizations as people he never knew.

So, you are definitely nothing but a cynical hypocrite and liar, to call yourself a "Christian."

A Christian would not say that.

A member of the last Church I briefly joined- FRANKLIN HALL FOUNDATION- testified of having encountered the Ministry through a booklet on Fasting given to him as he served on an aircraft carrier- the USS LAKE CHAMPLAIN, in 1953.

He had not wanted to do with the book, but two attempts to get rid of it proved abortive, as people mysteriously kept bringing it back to him.

He finally relented, and reading it, saw that it told how to go on Fasts of various lengths.

He opted for trying a 21-day Fast, and began to experience the "HOLY GHOST FIRE" phenomenon characteristic of the Franklin Hall Minsitry.

Toward the end of the Fast, there was an accident in the Catapult Room, in which he was stationed- the Gasoline went up, and engulfed them all in flame. There was nowhere to run to; the sailor, KEN CANTRELL witnessed his dozen fellow crewmen burn to death before his eyes, helpless to do anything to save them. Whereas, he himself could not even feel the heat of the flames.

Not even his clothes singed.

He walked around in the chamber for half an hour, not knowing what to do, then a Voice spoke to him, telling him not to be afraid, but to simply leave. He picked up the red-hot Dog-Wrench, and opened the red-hot door, without injury, and walked up the corridor, onto the deck- the sole survivor.

The Pope even commented on the incident, and called it "a modern-day miracle."

Ken Cantrell got ordained, and went around America giving his testimony in Franklin Hall's Churches.

I saw a picture of him doing that.

Today, the US NAVY denies that that incident ever took place, and has declared all the details of the event to be false.

(They said that the fire was very minor, and that there was no loss of life.
They said that Crewman Cantrell was not only not on duty that day, but was even AWOL.)

[See: www.snopes.com.]

In another, unrelated testimony of the church, a sister was attacked by a maniac who stabbed her repeatedly in the throat with a fork, until he fell back in exhaustion. The sister felt no pain, but the fire of the Holy Ghost about her neck.

Her throat was unharmed, but the fork was bent double!

Local members have testified of being attacked by Dogs and Machete Wielding Vigilantes returning from vigil in Lagos, which never did them any harm whatsoever.

ONLY A COMPLETE IDIOT WILL SAY THAT THESE MIRACLES ARE LIKE WHAT UNBELIEVERS EXPERIENCE!

PATRIARCH YOSEF and PROPHET DANIEL were both Slaves under Pagans, and ended up running their coutries for them.

What is your point?

LET UNBELIEVERS GO TO THE HASSLE OF INVENTING AND BUILDING UNNECESSARY BUSINESSES AND EMPIRES- THEY THEN FIND THAT THEY CAN RUN THEM BEST WITH ERSATZ CHRISTIANS AS THEIR EMPLOYEES.

Whereas, Christians serving the World cannot serve God at the same time.

They pay for this in falling short of Ful Spiritual Fruits- they can never bring any Fruit to maturity, as Lord Yeshua warned.

THOSE AREN'T CHRISTIANS, YOU IDIOT!

A Christian would never say that they were.

NOW I DOUBT THAT YOU ARE EVEN A NIGERIAN.

Christians cannot practically serve as Rulers.

What sort of country would we anyone have, if all their criminals were forgiven?

WEALTH IS A SURE SIGN OF HIGH SECULARITY AND HYPOCRISY.

If I wanted to abuse The Bible to become wealthy, I know better than most, how to go about it.

That is not what Lord Yeshua died for.

Whereas, I was literally expecting to die from illness in the next two years, before my conversion, but Lord Yeshua's Gospel Healed me.

Others with my condition, and access to better treatment thna me, having more money, died.

FAITH HEALED ME: Unbelievers cannot experience that!

One of the World's richest businessmen, STEVE JOBS, died of Cancer.

Fasting as described in The Gospels, can heal 98% of illnesses and ailments- including Cancer- without any further Medical Assistance.

Yet, for all his Riches, Steve Jobs had no one around him, who could tell him that.

SIGNS, WONDERS, AND MIRACLES HAPPEN TO FULL GOSPEL CHRISTIANS ON A DAILY BASIS.

This is how we know that you are not a real Christian.

YOU HAVE ALREADY TALKED ENOUGH TO FORFEIT SALVATION- NO NEED TO CONTINUE!

A REAL CHRISTIAN WOULD NOT DECLARE LORD YESHUA TO BE THE CHRIST- WHEN HE SPECIFICALLY FORBADE IT!

I personally experienced HOLY GHOST "GIFTS," so that I know The Gospel to be true.

That is because I practically-applied its instructions- unlike YOU.

NO CHRISTIAN WOULD REQUIRE "SPECIAL PROOF" OF GOD'S EXISTENCE.

Why should I serve God, if I did not believe in His Existence?

I know myself to be a Sinner, and that it is MY PLACE to humbly SUBMIT myself to HIS WILL.

Lord Yeshua said that if we willingly do His Will, we will know what words come from Him, and which do not.

You are a pathetic creature, who do not believe in Righteousness, and have committed deliberate Sins, which have blocked you from perceiving God and His Kingdom- and you are so wicked, that you are still trying to instst that it is GOD'S FAULT- for not giving you special proof of His Existence, before you keep His Commandments.

You don't want to worship nor obey God because you think that it is THE RIGHT THING TO DO- you DON'T.

You will only do those things, if it is proven to you that the Entity to punish you for not doing them really does exist, after all.

Don't be too confident, because it always create room for pride, pride begets rudeness,and then rudeness leads to unnecessary display of wisdom, which may later degenerate to disrespect(depending on the recipient of the message).

Some nice points you got there though...
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by khia: 3:03am On Dec 21, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Sighs! I'm in trouble.

You aren't in trouble if you repent.
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by Bigcowhorn: 6:48am On Dec 21, 2019
khia:

You aren't in trouble if you repent.

Lol
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by CaveAdullam: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2019
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

You are not a Christian, neither do you have any "FAITH."

You could be a member of a Colonial Imperialism Organization that calls itself "Christian," but you are simply not Christian.

Reverend BILLY GRAHAM was an ANTI-PENTECOSTAL BAPTIST "EVANGELICAL" Church Preacher for over fifty years, before coming out to say that "JESUS CHRIST IS NOT THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN."

The Roman Catholic Church and Anglican Church are as riddled with Freemasonry as White Beans are riddled with weevils, and have been known for waging war on each other for centuries, perpetrating TransAtlantic Colonialism and Abominable Kidnap-Slavery- yet they call themselves "Christians."

Lord Yeshua will surely denounce these Organizations as people he never knew.

So, you are definitely nothing but a cynical hypocrite and liar, to call yourself a "Christian."

A Christian would not say that.

A member of the last Church I briefly joined- FRANKLIN HALL FOUNDATION- testified of having encountered the Ministry through a booklet on Fasting given to him as he served on an aircraft carrier- the USS LAKE CHAMPLAIN, in 1953.

He had not wanted to do with the book, but two attempts to get rid of it proved abortive, as people mysteriously kept bringing it back to him.

He finally relented, and reading it, saw that it told how to go on Fasts of various lengths.

He opted for trying a 21-day Fast, and began to experience the "HOLY GHOST FIRE" phenomenon characteristic of the Franklin Hall Minsitry.

Toward the end of the Fast, there was an accident in the Catapult Room, in which he was stationed- the Gasoline went up, and engulfed them all in flame. There was nowhere to run to; the sailor, KEN CANTRELL witnessed his dozen fellow crewmen burn to death before his eyes, helpless to do anything to save them. Whereas, he himself could not even feel the heat of the flames.

Not even his clothes singed.

He walked around in the chamber for half an hour, not knowing what to do, then a Voice spoke to him, telling him not to be afraid, but to simply leave. He picked up the red-hot Dog-Wrench, and opened the red-hot door, without injury, and walked up the corridor, onto the deck- the sole survivor.

The Pope even commented on the incident, and called it "a modern-day miracle."

Ken Cantrell got ordained, and went around America giving his testimony in Franklin Hall's Churches.

I saw a picture of him doing that.

Today, the US NAVY denies that that incident ever took place, and has declared all the details of the event to be false.

(They said that the fire was very minor, and that there was no loss of life.
They said that Crewman Cantrell was not only not on duty that day, but was even AWOL.)

[See: www.snopes.com.]

In another, unrelated testimony of the church, a sister was attacked by a maniac who stabbed her repeatedly in the throat with a fork, until he fell back in exhaustion. The sister felt no pain, but the fire of the Holy Ghost about her neck.

Her throat was unharmed, but the fork was bent double!

Local members have testified of being attacked by Dogs and Machete Wielding Vigilantes returning from vigil in Lagos, which never did them any harm whatsoever.

ONLY A COMPLETE IDIOT WILL SAY THAT THESE MIRACLES ARE LIKE WHAT UNBELIEVERS EXPERIENCE!

PATRIARCH YOSEF and PROPHET DANIEL were both Slaves under Pagans, and ended up running their coutries for them.

What is your point?

LET UNBELIEVERS GO TO THE HASSLE OF INVENTING AND BUILDING UNNECESSARY BUSINESSES AND EMPIRES- THEY THEN FIND THAT THEY CAN RUN THEM BEST WITH ERSATZ CHRISTIANS AS THEIR EMPLOYEES.

Whereas, Christians serving the World cannot serve God at the same time.

They pay for this in falling short of Ful Spiritual Fruits- they can never bring any Fruit to maturity, as Lord Yeshua warned.

THOSE AREN'T CHRISTIANS, YOU IDIOT!

A Christian would never say that they were.

NOW I DOUBT THAT YOU ARE EVEN A NIGERIAN.

Christians cannot practically serve as Rulers.

What sort of country would we anyone have, if all their criminals were forgiven?

WEALTH IS A SURE SIGN OF HIGH SECULARITY AND HYPOCRISY.

If I wanted to abuse The Bible to become wealthy, I know better than most, how to go about it.

That is not what Lord Yeshua died for.

Whereas, I was literally expecting to die from illness in the next two years, before my conversion, but Lord Yeshua's Gospel Healed me.

Others with my condition, and access to better treatment thna me, having more money, died.

FAITH HEALED ME: Unbelievers cannot experience that!

One of the World's richest businessmen, STEVE JOBS, died of Cancer.

Fasting as described in The Gospels, can heal 98% of illnesses and ailments- including Cancer- without any further Medical Assistance.

Yet, for all his Riches, Steve Jobs had no one around him, who could tell him that.

SIGNS, WONDERS, AND MIRACLES HAPPEN TO FULL GOSPEL CHRISTIANS ON A DAILY BASIS.

This is how we know that you are not a real Christian.

YOU HAVE ALREADY TALKED ENOUGH TO FORFEIT SALVATION- NO NEED TO CONTINUE!

A REAL CHRISTIAN WOULD NOT DECLARE LORD YESHUA TO BE THE CHRIST- WHEN HE SPECIFICALLY FORBADE IT!

I personally experienced HOLY GHOST "GIFTS," so that I know The Gospel to be true.

That is because I practically-applied its instructions- unlike YOU.

NO CHRISTIAN WOULD REQUIRE "SPECIAL PROOF" OF GOD'S EXISTENCE.

Why should I serve God, if I did not believe in His Existence?

I know myself to be a Sinner, and that it is MY PLACE to humbly SUBMIT myself to HIS WILL.

Lord Yeshua said that if we willingly do His Will, we will know what words come from Him, and which do not.

You are a pathetic creature, who do not believe in Righteousness, and have committed deliberate Sins, which have blocked you from perceiving God and His Kingdom- and you are so wicked, that you are still trying to instst that it is GOD'S FAULT- for not giving you special proof of His Existence, before you keep His Commandments.

You don't want to worship nor obey God because you think that it is THE RIGHT THING TO DO- you DON'T.

You will only do those things, if it is proven to you that the Entity to punish you for not doing them really does exist, after all.
Nice points.

They want God to say good morning to them when He pass their corridor in the morning and goodnight when he pass their backyard at night.

I don't even know if they understand the dictionary meaning of the word GOD. They want Him to play PES 2 with them and run errands for them before they believe Him. Arrant nonsense!

Anyone not satisfied with creations, God consciousness in the minds of men etc. as a prove of God existence should wait for the second coming of Christ Jesus when He comes to bring judgement to the earth and separate the sheeps from the goats.

That moment they will believe Him but now, with agony burning in their bones and marrow.

Lemme follow you Jare.

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by oaroloye(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2019
MISHIGAS!

YoungLionken:

Don't be too confident, because it always create room for pride,

I HAVE PERFECT CONFIDENCE, BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH, AND HAVE BEEN A BORN AGAIN, FULL-GOSPEL CHRISTIAN FOR FORTY YEARS.

Instead of following people's Theories, I tested what I was taught by the best Spiritual Teachers within and without Christianity, kept what was useful, and discarded what was not.

A Deceiver as yourself cannot believe anyone, because you must presume all men to be gratuitous liars, just like yourself.

The Existence of God is the most important fact one can know.

Fools treat It as trivia- like knowing how long River Nile is, or how many children Bill Gates has.

As soon as I learned of Divine Healing, I applied it to myself, expecting to die in as little as two years, from Drug-Resistant Malaria, before anyone knew what that was.

I used Faith to Heal myself, at every Chronic Quarterly Attack for five years, until I learned that Fasting alone cures 98% of Sicknesses, and immunizes against Malaria.

It was not until recently that I learned that the Oyinbo Medical Establishment knows this- but are hiding it from the public, for the petty reason that it will sell more drugs, that cause as much harm as good, if not more.

They know that Cancer can be cured by Fasting until almost all of the Body's Resources are used up. The Body uses its natural ability to consume any remaining Cancers as food- although it may have already died out by that point.

Whereas, many beloved Celebrities have passed away from Cancer, Steve Jobs, Farrah Fawcett, Patrick Swayze, Aaron Russo, Roger Moore, Bob Marley- no one ever told them, that all they had to do, was drink water for six weeks, and go about their normal business, and they'd be fine...?

Imagine the Propaganda Management necessary to keep that vital information from them! None of their millions of fans knew this, nor could get the information to them.

Is this important Knowledge?

Not to you, and not to NAIRALANDERS.

YoungLionken:

pride begets rudeness,and then rudeness leads to unnecessary display of wisdom, which may later degenerate to disrespect(depending on the recipient of the message).

.   DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he
that confirmeth not all
The Words of This Law
to do them.

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

HOW MANY CONVICTED CRIMINALS AND NATIONAL TRAITORS HAVE YOU EVER "RESPECTED" IN YOUR LIFE?

If you know what respect/rudeness is, then you should know who deserves it, and who doesn't.

God is worthy of all respect, while Sinners are never worthy of respect.

. GENESIS 17:1-7.

AND when Abram was
ninety years old and nine,
The LORD appeared to Abram,
and Said unto him,

"I am The Almighty God;
walk before Me,
and be thou perfect.
2. "And I will make My Covenant
between Me and thee,
and will multiply thee exceedingly."

3. And Abram fell on his face:
and God Talked with him,
Saying,

4. "As for Me,
behold, My Covenant
is with thee,
and thou shalt be
a Father of many Nations.
5. "Neither shall thy name
any more be called "Abram,"
but thy name shall be "Abraham;"
for a father of many nations
have I made thee.
6. "And I will make thee
Exceeding Fruitful,
and I will make
nations of thee,
and kings shall
come out of thee.
7. "And I will establish
My Covenant
between Me and thee
and thy seed after thee
in their Generations
for an Everlasting Covenant,
to be a God unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee."

GOD: THE CREATOR SPECIALLY MADE AN ENTIRE NATION TO COMPULSORILY SERVE HIM ON EARTH.

Other nations are allowed to live stupidly, and to throw their Souls away, however they want; the Israelites cannot.

They must serve Yahweh God, who created their Ancestor, Isaac, whether they want to, or not, because God has things He needs Humans to do on the Earth, that He cannot do, because of the Nature of the Earth Universe.

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man
in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female
created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

29. And God Said,

"Behold,
I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon
the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every
Beast of the Earth,
and to every fowl of the air,
and to every thing
that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given
every green herb for meat:"

and it was so.
31. And God saw
every thing
that He had made,
and, behold,
it was Very Good.
And the evening
and the morning
were the sixth day.

ALL LIFE IS SUSTAINED BY GOD FROM HEAVEN: THERE ARE SEVEN HEAVENS; THE EARTH UNIVERSE IS INFERIOR TO THE LEAST HEAVEN.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain
without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.

10. "For as the rain
cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed
to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not
return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

. DANIEL 12:2-3.

2. And many of them
that sleep in
the dust of the Earth
shall awake,
some to Everlasting Life,
and some to Shame
(and) Everlasting Contempt.
3. And they that be Wise
shall shine as
the Brightness of the Firmament;
and they that turn
many to Righteousness
as the stars for ever and ever.

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY RESPONSIBLE FOR LIFE IS WEAKER AS IT IS BEAMED THROUGH THE HEAVENS TO THE EARTH REALM.

This Universe has the least Spiritual Energy requirement, so that creatures can live here, while possessing insufficient Spiritual Energy to sustain WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING.

Spiritual Energy can be stored and accumulated, and the more Spiritual Energy one has, the more Wise they become, and the more they can Understand.

Spiritual Energy can be wasted, lost, and stolen.

A Slave cannot have more Spiritual Energy than their Master. If that changes, they become peers, or else the former Slave can even become the Master.

Knowledge is Sense Data processed by Understanding; the more Knowledge one has, the more Spiritual Energy one has.

Sense Data that one does not Understand is not Knowledge.

One can recite every word in an Encyclopaedia, Dictionary, or Technical Manual- but without Understanding, they are merely meaningless noises one can repeat exactly, but use in no other way.

Black African Education is largely like that. Bible Religion is largely that.

God Teaches His Faithful Worshippers to increase their Spiritual Energy Reserves to Heavenly Levels.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

Those who apply The Word of God have Understanding.

The more one applies The Word of God, the more Spiritual Energy one accrues, and the more Understanding one attains.

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus out of the house,
and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes
were gathered together
unto him,
so that he went into a ship,
and sat;
and the whole multitude
stood on the shore.
3. And he Spake many things
unto them in Parables,
Saying,

"Behold, a sower
went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed,
some seeds
fell by the way side,
and the fowls came
and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell
upon stony places,
where they had
not much earth:
and forthwith they sprung up,
because they had
no deepness of earth:
6. "And when
the Sun was up,
they were scorched;
and because they had
no root,
they withered away.
7. "And some fell
among thorns;
and the thorns sprung up,
and choked them:
8. "But other fell
into good ground,
and brought forth fruit,
some an hundredfold,
some sixtyfold,
some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why speakest thou
unto them in Parables?"

11. He answered and Said
unto them,

"Because it is given unto you
to know The Mysteries
of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have
more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore Speak I
to them in Parables:

'BECAUSE THEY SEEING
SEE NOT;
AND HEARING
THEY HEAR NOT,
NEITHER DO THEY
UNDERSTAND.'

14. "And in them is fulfilled
the Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS
ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES
THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. "But Blessed
are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I Say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore
The Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH
THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY
THAT WHICH WAS
SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH
RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE
THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY
RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT
ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE
OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVED
SEED AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH
THE WORD;
AND THE CARE
OF THIS WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS
OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH
THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH (IT);
WHICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY, SOME THIRTY.' "

Sinners make themselves Slaves of The Devil, who rewards his Servants by Stealing their Life Energy, and, in the case of Humans, stripping it down to a 1% minimum subsistence level.

Any lower, and we lose Sanity, Consciousness, and Life.

.    JOHN 8:28-36.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus answered them,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."

YOU HAVE A MISAPPREHENSION AS TO WHAT THE GOSPEL IS: YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO THE EFFECT, THAT GOD'S SERVANTS MUST BEG YOU TO JOIN THEM!

.    MATTHEW 18:1-20.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called
a little child unto him,
and set him
in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE
BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME
AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

10. "Take heed that ye
despise not one
of these little ones;
for I Say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

11. "For The Son of Man
is come to Save
that which was Lost.

12. "How think ye?
If a man have
an hundred sheep,
and one of them
be gone astray,
doth he not leave
the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains,
and seeketh that
which is gone astray?
13. "And if so be
that he find it,
verily I Say unto you,

'HE REJOICETH
MORE OF THAT SHEEP
THAN OF
THE NINETY AND NINE
WHICH WENT
NOT ASTRAY.'

14. "Even so it is not
The Will of your Father
Which is in Heaven,
that one of these little ones
should perish.
15. "Moreover if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,

'THAT IN THE MOUTH
OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES
EVERY WORD
MAY BE ESTABLISHED.'

17. "And if he shall neglect
to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a Publican.
18. "Verily I Say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.'

19. "Again I Say unto you,

'THAT IF TWO OF YOU
SHALL AGREE ON EARTH
AS TOUCHING ANY THING
THAT THEY SHALL ASK,
IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

20. "For where two or three
are gathered together
in my Name,
there am I
in the midst of them."

IT IS RATHER YOU SCUMBAG SINNERS WHO MUST BEG, GROVEL, AND PLEAD TO BE ALLOWED TO ASSOCIATE WITH THE PEOPLE OF GOD.

Not kidding.

This is not some Tea Party you are trying to join, BUT AN ARMY.

Covert and Overt Operatives of Enemy Forces WILL LITERALLY TRY TO KILL YOU- just for being a Christian- let alone being a threat to their operation.
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2019
paxonel:
Very valid questions but a lot on Christians will not like the answers to these questions because the answers does not meet up to their wicked expections and desires.
there is a scripture that explains this :

Matthew 5:45 ...For He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

If God is not biased but blessed the good and the bad equally what will make a Christian think that God should favor him first over an atheist or a Muslim who is not bad?
You see why i say the desires and expections of most Christians are wicked?
that was in the old testament!
Things are better now we don't need God's supernatural interventions in our affairs anymore, how long will God continue to do that?

Matthew 23:37 ...how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! (a parable which means how long will God intervene in the affairs of the isrealites supernaturally or otherwise as he did in the old testament).

So, miracles, signs and wonders wasn't meant to last forever, only love which is greater than miracles was meant to last forever.
we believe in Christ for eternal life, nothing more. John 3:16.

Life is more important blessing than supernatural interventions. We just keep seeking for more like Oliver twist, we will never get anything but life.

whatever we do with the life that we receive will now determine our blessing.
the fact that Christianity is the largest religion currently on earth is enough proof of God's existence.
"the fact that Christianity is the largest religion currently on earth is enough proof of God's existence"
This is one of the dumbest lines of reason I've been unfortunate to see.
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by YoungLionken(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

I HAVE PERFECT CONFIDENCE, BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH, AND HAVE BEEN A BORN AGAIN, FULL-GOSPEL CHRISTIAN FOR FORTY YEARS.

Instead of following people's Theories, I tested what I was taught by the best Spiritual Teachers within and without Christianity, kept what was useful, and discarded what was not.

A Deceiver as yourself cannot believe anyone, because you must presume all men to be gratuitous liars, just like yourself.

The Existence of God is the most important fact one can know.

Fools treat It as trivia- like knowing how long River Nile is, or how many children Bill Gates has.

As soon as I learned of Divine Healing, I applied it to myself, expecting to die in as little as two years, from Drug-Resistant Malaria, before anyone knew what that was.

I used Faith to Heal myself, at every Chronic Quarterly Attack for five years, until I learned that Fasting alone cures 98% of Sicknesses, and immunizes against Malaria.

It was not until recently that I learned that the Oyinbo Medical Establishment knows this- but are hiding it from the public, for the petty reason that it will sell more drugs, that cause as much harm as good, if not more.

They know that Cancer can be cured by Fasting until almost all of the Body's Resources are used up. The Body uses its natural ability to consume any remaining Cancers as food- although it may have already died out by that point.

Whereas, many beloved Celebrities have passed away from Cancer, Steve Jobs, Farrah Fawcett, Patrick Swayze, Aaron Russo, Roger Moore, Bob Marley- no one ever told them, that all they had to do, was drink water for six weeks, and go about their normal business, and they'd be fine...?

Imagine the Propaganda Management necessary to keep that vital information from them! None of their millions of fans knew this, nor could get the information to them.

Is this important Knowledge?

Not to you, and not to NAIRALANDERS.

.   DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he
that confirmeth not all
The Words of This Law
to do them.

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

HOW MANY CONVICTED CRIMINALS AND NATIONAL TRAITORS HAVE YOU EVER "RESPECTED" IN YOUR LIFE?

If you know what respect/rudeness is, then you should know who deserves it, and who doesn't.

God is worthy of all respect, while Sinners are never worthy of respect.

. GENESIS 17:1-7.

AND when Abram was
ninety years old and nine,
The LORD appeared to Abram,
and Said unto him,

"I am The Almighty God;
walk before Me,
and be thou perfect.
2. "And I will make My Covenant
between Me and thee,
and will multiply thee exceedingly."

3. And Abram fell on his face:
and God Talked with him,
Saying,

4. "As for Me,
behold, My Covenant
is with thee,
and thou shalt be
a Father of many Nations.
5. "Neither shall thy name
any more be called "Abram,"
but thy name shall be "Abraham;"
for a father of many nations
have I made thee.
6. "And I will make thee
Exceeding Fruitful,
and I will make
nations of thee,
and kings shall
come out of thee.
7. "And I will establish
My Covenant
between Me and thee
and thy seed after thee
in their Generations
for an Everlasting Covenant,
to be a God unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee."

GOD: THE CREATOR SPECIALLY MADE AN ENTIRE NATION TO COMPULSORILY SERVE HIM ON EARTH.

Other nations are allowed to live stupidly, and to throw their Souls away, however they want; the Israelites cannot.

They must serve Yahweh God, who created their Ancestor, Isaac, whether they want to, or not, because God has things He needs Humans to do on the Earth, that He cannot do, because of the Nature of the Earth Universe.

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man
in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female
created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

29. And God Said,

"Behold,
I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon
the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every
Beast of the Earth,
and to every fowl of the air,
and to every thing
that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given
every green herb for meat:"

and it was so.
31. And God saw
every thing
that He had made,
and, behold,
it was Very Good.
And the evening
and the morning
were the sixth day.

ALL LIFE IS SUSTAINED BY GOD FROM HEAVEN: THERE ARE SEVEN HEAVENS; THE EARTH UNIVERSE IS INFERIOR TO THE LEAST HEAVEN.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain
without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.

10. "For as the rain
cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed
to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not
return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

. DANIEL 12:2-3.

2. And many of them
that sleep in
the dust of the Earth
shall awake,
some to Everlasting Life,
and some to Shame
(and) Everlasting Contempt.
3. And they that be Wise
shall shine as
the Brightness of the Firmament;
and they that turn
many to Righteousness
as the stars for ever and ever.

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY RESPONSIBLE FOR LIFE IS WEAKER AS IT IS BEAMED THROUGH THE HEAVENS TO THE EARTH REALM.

This Universe has the least Spiritual Energy requirement, so that creatures can live here, while possessing insufficient Spiritual Energy to sustain WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING.

Spiritual Energy can be stored and accumulated, and the more Spiritual Energy one has, the more Wise they become, and the more they can Understand.

Spiritual Energy can be wasted, lost, and stolen.

A Slave cannot have more Spiritual Energy than their Master. If that changes, they become peers, or else the former Slave can even become the Master.

Knowledge is Sense Data processed by Understanding; the more Knowledge one has, the more Spiritual Energy one has.

Sense Data that one does not Understand is not Knowledge.

One can recite every word in an Encyclopaedia, Dictionary, or Technical Manual- but without Understanding, they are merely meaningless noises one can repeat exactly, but use in no other way.

Black African Education is largely like that. Bible Religion is largely that.

God Teaches His Faithful Worshippers to increase their Spiritual Energy Reserves to Heavenly Levels.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

Those who apply The Word of God have Understanding.

The more one applies The Word of God, the more Spiritual Energy one accrues, and the more Understanding one attains.

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus out of the house,
and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes
were gathered together
unto him,
so that he went into a ship,
and sat;
and the whole multitude
stood on the shore.
3. And he Spake many things
unto them in Parables,
Saying,

"Behold, a sower
went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed,
some seeds
fell by the way side,
and the fowls came
and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell
upon stony places,
where they had
not much earth:
and forthwith they sprung up,
because they had
no deepness of earth:
6. "And when
the Sun was up,
they were scorched;
and because they had
no root,
they withered away.
7. "And some fell
among thorns;
and the thorns sprung up,
and choked them:
8. "But other fell
into good ground,
and brought forth fruit,
some an hundredfold,
some sixtyfold,
some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why speakest thou
unto them in Parables?"

11. He answered and Said
unto them,

"Because it is given unto you
to know The Mysteries
of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have
more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore Speak I
to them in Parables:

'BECAUSE THEY SEEING
SEE NOT;
AND HEARING
THEY HEAR NOT,
NEITHER DO THEY
UNDERSTAND.'

14. "And in them is fulfilled
the Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS
ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES
THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. "But Blessed
are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I Say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore
The Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH
THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY
THAT WHICH WAS
SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH
RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE
THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY
RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT
ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE
OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVED
SEED AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH
THE WORD;
AND THE CARE
OF THIS WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS
OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH
THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH (IT);
WHICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY, SOME THIRTY.' "

Sinners make themselves Slaves of The Devil, who rewards his Servants by Stealing their Life Energy, and, in the case of Humans, stripping it down to a 1% minimum subsistence level.

Any lower, and we lose Sanity, Consciousness, and Life.

.    JOHN 8:28-36.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus answered them,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."

YOU HAVE A MISAPPREHENSION AS TO WHAT THE GOSPEL IS: YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO THE EFFECT, THAT GOD'S SERVANTS MUST BEG YOU TO JOIN THEM!

.    MATTHEW 18:1-20.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called
a little child unto him,
and set him
in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE
BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME
AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

10. "Take heed that ye
despise not one
of these little ones;
for I Say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

11. "For The Son of Man
is come to Save
that which was Lost.

12. "How think ye?
If a man have
an hundred sheep,
and one of them
be gone astray,
doth he not leave
the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains,
and seeketh that
which is gone astray?
13. "And if so be
that he find it,
verily I Say unto you,

'HE REJOICETH
MORE OF THAT SHEEP
THAN OF
THE NINETY AND NINE
WHICH WENT
NOT ASTRAY.'

14. "Even so it is not
The Will of your Father
Which is in Heaven,
that one of these little ones
should perish.
15. "Moreover if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,

'THAT IN THE MOUTH
OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES
EVERY WORD
MAY BE ESTABLISHED.'

17. "And if he shall neglect
to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a Publican.
18. "Verily I Say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.'

19. "Again I Say unto you,

'THAT IF TWO OF YOU
SHALL AGREE ON EARTH
AS TOUCHING ANY THING
THAT THEY SHALL ASK,
IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

20. "For where two or three
are gathered together
in my Name,
there am I
in the midst of them."

IT IS RATHER YOU SCUMBAG SINNERS WHO MUST BEG, GROVEL, AND PLEAD TO BE ALLOWED TO ASSOCIATE WITH THE PEOPLE OF GOD.

Not kidding.

This is not some Tea Party you are trying to join, BUT AN ARMY.

Covert and Overt Operatives of Enemy Forces WILL LITERALLY TRY TO KILL YOU- just for being a Christian- let alone being a threat to their operation.

k
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by oaroloye(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
[Continued:]

. LUKE 10:16-24.

16. "He that heareth you
heareth me;
and he that despiseth you
despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me
despiseth Him that sent me."

17. And the seventy returned
again with joy,
saying,

"Lord, even the Devils
are subject unto us
through thy Name."

18. And he Said unto them,

"I beheld Satan as lightning
fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you Power
to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:

and nothing shall
by any means hurt you."
20. "Notwithstanding in this
rejoice not,
that the spirits are subject
unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your Names
are written in Heaven."

21. In that Hour
Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and Said,

"I thank Thee,
O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them unto babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed Good in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth
who The Son is,
but The Father;
and Who The Father is,
but The Son,
and he to whom The Son
will reveal him."

23. And he turned him
unto his Disciples,
and Said privately,

"Blessed are the eyes
which see the things that ye see:
24. "For I Tell you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.' "

It is the duty of Worshippers of God to maintain Control of the Earth, according to God's Specifications, and to wrest it away from our former Masters, the Devils.

Those who cannot be criticized nor corrected have no place in The Kingdom of Heaven.

If you think that you must be politely told to believe and do what you ought to have learned in your childhood, you have no consciousness of how very evil a being you are, and how undeserving of life and existence you are.

YoungLionken:

Some nice points you got there though...

YOU ARE LYING, OF COURSE.

Quoting huge blocks of people's Posts without addressing any part of the contents indicates inability to evaluate any of its content, due to lack of intelligence.

There is nothing a Sinner wants to hear from the Righteous.

If you reject any part of my Posts, then you reject the entire content of every Post.

Any reasoning you have that does not confess that you are ignorant of the Existence of God because of your own utter wickedness, subject weakness, and disgusting laziness is invalid.

Who would want YOU for a COMRADE? Whatever for?

You are unable to comprehend the most elementary steps of learning. You do not have the least in the way of Spiritual Abilities.

All you can do is get in the way, screw up, and fail us.

paxonel:

Very valid questions but a lot on Christians will not like the answers to these questions because the answers does not meet up to their wicked expections and desires.
there is a scripture that explains this :

Matthew 5:45 ...For He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

If God is not biased but blessed the good and the bad equally what will make a Christian think that God should favor him first over an atheist or a Muslim who is not bad?

THAT IS NOT WHAT LORD YESHUA SAID, AND YOU KNOW IT!

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT YE
RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER
SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at The Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have (thy) cloke also.
41. "And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him
that asketh thee,
and from him that would borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I Say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT
CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY
USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

45. "That ye may be
the Children of your Father
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the Publicans
the same?
47. "And if ye salute
your Brethren only,
what do ye
more (than others)
Do not even
the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HUMANS BEING KIND TO HUMANS- INSTEAD OF JUST GIVING THEM WHAT THEY DESERVED.

God does not give Unbelievers, who hate Him, the Love He gives Believers who serve Him, because the Unbelievers destroy what He builds, and builds what He destroys.

God does not work against Himself.

. LUKE 7:19-23.

19. And John calling unto him
two of his Disciples
sent them to Jesus, saying,
"Art thou he that should come?
Or look we for another?"

20. When the men
were come unto him,
they said,
John Baptist hath
sent us unto thee,
saying,

'ART THOU
HE THAT SHOULD COME?
OR LOOK WE
FOR ANOTHER?'

21. And in that same hour
he cured many
of their infirmities and plagues,
and of evil spirits;
and unto many that were blind
he gave sight.
22. Then Jesus answering
said unto them,
"Go your way,
and tell John what things
ye have seen and heard;
how that the Blind See,
the Lame Walk,
the Lepers are Cleansed,
the Deaf Hear,
the Dead are Raised,
to the Poor The Gospel is preached.
23. "And Blessed is he,
whosoever shall not be
offended in me."

WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN GOD DO THIS FOR ANY UNBELIEVERS?

paxonel:

You see why i say the desires and expections of most Christians are wicked?
that was in the old testament!
Things are better now we don't need God's supernatural interventions in our affairs anymore, how long will God continue to do that?

Matthew 23:37 ...how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! (a parable which means how long will God intervene in the affairs of the isrealites supernaturally or otherwise as he did in the old testament).

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have Spoken
unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is
my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. "As The Father
hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept
my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I
Spoken unto you,
that my Joy
might remain in you,
and that your joy
might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever
I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you
not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit
should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."
[/quote]

MIRACLES ARE THE NATURAL ORDER OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN: A HUMAN WHO CANNOT SUMMON MIRACLES IS BASICALLY WORTHLESS.

paxonel:

So, miracles, signs and wonders wasn't meant to last forever, only love which is greater than miracles was meant to last forever.
we believe in Christ for eternal life, nothing more. John 3:16.

Life is more important blessing than supernatural interventions. We just keep seeking for more like Oliver twist, we will never get anything but life.

whatever we do with the life that we receive will now determine our blessing.
the fact that Christianity is the largest religion currently on earth is enough proof of God's existence.

THE LARGEST DENOMINATIONS OF CHRISTIANITY PREACH "CESSATIONIST THEOLOGY:" THEIR SIZE MEANS NOTHING!

Anything that looks like real Christians is a sparse minority.

They are proof of God's Existence, not the Big-for-Nothing Churches!

God Help us all.

[Concluded.]

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by oaroloye(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
EDUCATING UNBELIEVERS IS USUALLY A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

deltateam:
Please has anyone experienced teleportation? How does it work?
Can one teleport into CBN vault and come out with goodies undetected?

Answer please.

TELEPORTATION IS THE SPONTANEOUS ALTERATION OF AN OBJECT OR ENTITY'S POSITION IN SPACE WITHOUT PHYSICAL MOTION.

There are probably several Techniques Scientifically feasible, with existing Technology. The US Government has surely commissioned several experiments and investigations along that line.

They are hindered by the fact that no Scientist capable of delivering that Technology will given it to Oyinbo Western Civilization. That is because anybody who knows anything about these (*Bleep!*)ards knows that the first thing they will do with it is weaponize it.

Only a complete madman would allow that to happen.

L. RON HUBBARD was a pioneer student of what is now called "NUCLEAR PHYSICS." Back then, it was ATOMIC & MOLECULAR PHENOMENA.

He said that the MANHATTAN PROJECT had a budget of $3 billion, and he was laughed at for protesting that an equal amount should also be budgeted to develop the FORCE FIELD to PROTECT AGAINST the Atom Bomb.

Everybody knew that he was a most prolific SCI-FI Author.

They laughed him down, saying:

"*HaHaHaHa!* There goes Hubbard and his silly Science-Fiction ideas again!!!"

Why are these people allowed to continue to exist to discourage those with important ideas?

I bet that when the Soviet Union exploded the Hydrogen Bomb, nobody thought it funny!

If Teleportation becomes a Technological Reality, the World will belong to whosoever can deploy it into the field first.

We must have had Sorcerous. Teleportation for about a thousand years.

One variation Teleports the client out of danger- such as an attack, or an accident.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

TELEPORTATION IS PORTRAYED IN THE BIBLE.

. JOHN 6:16-21.

16. And when even
was now come,
his Disciples went down
unto the Sea,
17. And entered into a ship,
and went over the Sea
toward Capernaum.
And it was now dark,
and Jesus was not
come to them.
18. And the Sea arose
by reason of a great wind
that blew.
19. So when they had rowed
about five and twenty
or thirty furlongs,
they see Jesus
walking on the Sea,
and drawing nigh unto the ship:
and they were afraid.
20. But he saith unto them,

"It is I; be not afraid."

21. Then they willingly
received him into the ship:
and immediately the ship
was at the land
whither they went.

. JOHN 20:19.

19. Then the same day at evening,
being the first day of the week,
when the doors were shut
where the Disciples were assembled
for fear of the Jews,
came Jesus and stood in the midst,
and saith unto them,

"Peace be unto you."

THIS POST ILLUSTRATES HOW UTTERLY STUPID THE OYINBO-EDUCATED MIND IS:

Heathen777:
If teleportations were real, the collapsing air left by the void of the teleported object would send about a shockwave powerfull enough to kill anyone within a 3 meter radius and deafen those nearby.

I'm pretty sure most accounts of teleportation are fake/lies because they never include this effect.

As for the physics of teleportation itself, only quantum particles have been validated to be able to do this, as they can be in multiple places at once .

THE OYINBO-TRAINED IDIOT CANNOT CONCEIVE THAT THINGS COULD WORK DIFFERENTLY THAN THE WAY THEY CAN CONCEIVE.

. GENESIS 11:1-9.

And the whole Earth
was of one language,
and of one speech.
2. And it came to pass,
as they journeyed
from the East,
that they found a plain
in the land of Shinar;
and they dwelt there.
3. And they said one to another,

"Go to, let us make brick,
and burn them thoroughly. "

And they had brick for stone,
and slime had they for morter.
4. And they said,

"Go to,
let us build us a city and a tower,
whose top may reach unto Heaven;
and let us make us a Name,
lest we be scattered abroad
upon the Face of the whole Earth. "

5. And The LORD came down to see the City and the Tower,
which the Children of Men builded.
6. And The LORD Said,

"Behold, the people is one,
and they have
all one language;
and this they begin to do:
and now nothing will be
restrained from them,
which they have
imagined to do.
7. "Go to, let Us go down,
and there confound
their language,
that they may not
understand one another's speech. "

8. So The LORD
scattered them
abroad from thence
upon the Face
of all the Earth:
and they left off
to build the City.
9. Therefore is the
name of it called Babel;
because The LORD did there
confound the language
of all the Earth:
and from thence
did The LORD
scatter them abroad
upon the Face
of all the Earth.

GOD SAID THAT THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN CONCEIVE THAT WE CANNOT DO, IF WE ALL WORK TOGETHER!

So the Oyinbos find those of us willing to take Cash or Kind to stop us from working together.

If somebody conceives an invention, they have somebody to speak up and tell us that it won't work. Those are called "SHILLS."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0

When GOD SAYS that something will work, and others tell you that it can't work, that tells you everything you need to know about them.

Or, what more do you need to know about them?

Do you know that the Oyinbos had people telling them that no vehicle could exceed 45 mph, because any faster than that, and the driver and passengers would not be able to breathe?

We need people who can conceive ways to accomplish missions, not the dunces who cannot- but yet arrogantly impose their ignorance on everyone.

oaroloye:

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS. (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW.
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS.
5. FIRE; 6. WATER.
7. THE MOVING; 8. THE STATIONARY.
9. THE LOUD; 10. THE SILENT.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.].

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF there be
a controversy between men,
and they come unto judgment,
that the judges may judge them;
then they shall justify the Righteous,
and condemn the Wicked.
2. And it shall be, if the Wicked man
be worthy to be beaten,
that the judge shall cause him
to lie down,
and to be beaten before his face,
according to his fault,
by a certain number.
3. Forty stripes he may give him,
and not exceed:
lest, if he should exceed,
and beat him above these
with many stripes,
then thy Brother
should seem vile unto thee.
4. Thou shalt not muzzle the ox
when he treadeth out (the corn).

All Humans Exist on Eight Dynamic Levels in Forty Levels of Awareness:

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS; 6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time - i.e. PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE; 7. SPIRITS; 8. GOD.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE FORTY AWARENESS LEVELS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS
4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATISM
2.5 BOREDOM
2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

[See: SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: The Prediction of Human Behaviour, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

[See: THE DYNAMICS AND TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD, THE FOUNDER OF "SCIENTOLOGY" (The Study of Knowledge, or "Knowing how to Know,) DETERMINED, AFTER DECADES OF DILIGENT RESEARCH, HOW THE MIND AND FUNDAMENTAL SPIRITUAL POWERS WORK.

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS 1-12.

Life is basically a Static.
Definition: a Life Static has no mass,
no motion, no wavelength,
no location in space or in time.
It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.
2. The Static is capable of Considerations,
Postulates, and Opinions.
3. Space, Energy, Objects, Form,
and Time are the result of Considerations
made and/or agreed upon or not by the Static,
and are perceived solely because
the Static considers that it can perceive them.
4. Space is a Viewpoint of Dimension.
5. Energy consists of
postulated particles
in Space.
6. Objects consist of
grouped particles and solids.
7. Time is basically a postulate
that Space and particles will persist.
8. The apparency of Time is
the change of position of particles in space.
9. Change is the primary manifestation of Time.
10. The Highest Purpose in this Universe
is the Creation of an Effect.

11. THE CONSIDERATIONS RESULTING IN
CONDITIONS OF EXISTENCE
ARE FOUR-FOLD.

(a) AS-IS-NESS is the condition of immediate creation without persistence,
and is the condition of existence which exists at the moment of creation
and the moment of destruction, and is different from other considerations
in that it does not contain survival.

(b) ALTER-IS-NESS is the Consideration which introduces change
and therefore time and persistence, into an AS-IS-NESS
to obtain persistency.

(c) IS-NESS is an apparency of existence brought about
by the continuous alteration of an AS-IS-NESS.
This is called, when agreed upon, Reality.

(d) NOT-IS-NESS is the effort to handle IS-NESS
by reducing its condition through the use of force.
It is an apparency and cannot entirely vanquish an IS-NESS.

12. The Primary Condition of any Universe is that
two Spaces, Energies, or Objects must not occupy the same Space.
When this condition is violated [Perfect Duplicate]
the Apparency of any Universe or any part thereof is nulled.

See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.

His Discoveries confirm The Bible in every area- positively and negatively.

. LUKE 19:11-27.

11. And as they heard
these things,
he added
and Spake a Parable,
because he was nigh
to Jerusalem,
and because they thought
that The Kingdom of God
should immediately appear.
12. He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman
went into a far country
to receive for himself a kingdom,
and to return.
13. And he called
his ten servants,
and delivered them ten pounds,
and said unto them,

'OCCUPY TILL I COME.'

14. "But his citizens
hated him,
and sent a message
after him,
saying,

'WE WILL NOT HAVE THIS
(MAN) TO REIGN OVER US.'

15. "And it came to pass,
that when he was returned,
having received the kingdom,
then he commanded
these servants
to be called unto him,
to whom he had
given the money,
that he might know
how much
every man had gained
by trading.
16. "Then came the first,
saying,

'LORD, THY POUND
HATH GAINED TEN POUNDS.'

17. "And he said unto him,

'WELL, THOU GOOD SERVANT:
BECAUSE THOU HAST
BEEN FAITHFUL IN
A VERY LITTLE,
HAVE THOU AUTHORITY
OVER TEN CITIES.'

18. "And the second came,
saying,

'LORD, THY POUND
HATH GAINED FIVE POUNDS.'

19. "And he said likewise
to him,

'BE THOU ALSO OVER FIVE CITIES.'

20. "And another came,
saying,

'LORD, BEHOLD,
HERE IS THY POUND,
WHICH I HAVE KEPT
LAID UP IN A NAPKIN:
21. 'FOR I FEARED THEE,
BECAUSE THOU ART
AN AUSTERE MAN:
THOU TAKEST UP
THAT THOU
LAYEDST NOT DOWN,
AND REAPEST
THAT THOU DIDST NOT SOW.'

22. "And he saith unto him,

'OUT OF THINE OWN MOUTH
WILL I JUDGE THEE,
THOU WICKED SERVANT.
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I WAS
AN AUSTERE MAN,
TAKING UP THAT
I LAID NOT DOWN,
AND REAPING THAT
I DID NOT SOW:
23. 'WHEREFORE THEN
GAVEST NOT THOU
MY MONEY INTO THE BANK,
THAT AT MY COMING
I MIGHT HAVE REQUIRED
MINE OWN
WITH USURY?'

24. "And he said unto them
that stood by,

'TAKE FROM HIM THE POUND,
AND GIVE IT TO HIM
THAT HATH TEN POUNDS.'

25. "[And they said unto him,

'LORD, HE HATH TEN POUNDS.]'

26. 'FOR I SAY UNTO YOU,

"THAT UNTO EVERY ONE
WHICH HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN;
AND FROM HIM
THAT HATH NOT,
EVEN THAT HE HATH
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
FROM HIM."

27. 'BUT THOSE MINE ENEMIES,
WHICH WOULD NOT
THAT I SHOULD REIGN
OVER THEM,
BRING HITHER,
AND SLAY THEM
BEFORE ME.' "

God expects His Servants to turn a profit on whatever He gives them, and those who succeed are rewarded with greater Resources and Responsibilities, but those who do not even try are punished with loss of what God has given, and summary Expulsion.

Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by oaroloye(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
The Existence of God really means nothing to you, does it?
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by khia: 3:15am On Dec 22, 2019
paxonel:
OK, do you have a story of the Egyptian gods that you know?
May be you should post a copy or link here to prove what you are saying that the story is exactly the gsame as that of Jesus birth.

The Egyptian Goddess ISIS(your fake Mary) gave a miraculous virgin birth to HORUS (your white Jesus) on December 25(your white Jesus's birthday) which is celebrated annually (like your Christmas).

HORUS as a baby was laid in a manger (your white Jesus) in a scenic reconstruction of a stable and a statue of ISIS was placed next to it.

HORUS was supposed to be the Savior of the world (your white Jesus). He was the people's avenger against the powers of darkness (your white Jesus). HORUS was the light of the world (your white Jesus).

This is ancient Egyptian belief thousands of years before the creation of the Christian fable.

Boiz2men.
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by Allen102: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
k
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by paxonel(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
jaephoenix:

I know exactly what you are talking about. For something that is supposed to be divinely inspired, the Bible is one of the most confusing books. Spawning thousands of denominations and creeds. Sometimes I wonder. My medical books which was written by a mortal is even more straightforward
you are right!the bible is most confusing book ever. It requires a lot of reasoning and thinking to understand it.

The bible can be understood just like the way you under your medical book, It requires a lot of logic
Re: Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? by paxonel(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

"the fact that Christianity is the largest religion currently on earth is enough proof of God's existence"
This is one of the dumbest lines of reason I've been unfortunate to see.
look!
You can keep saying whatever you like but surely there are no premises to prove that what i said is dumb.

When the head of legistators picks the opinion of the majority in the house he is never dumb for doing that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / A Brief Summary Of The Church History / Isaac Roland: A Rare Musical Gem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 346
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.