Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers (13438 Views)

List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children / Teachers Registration Council Says Unqualified Teachers To Go In December / FG To Sack Unqualified Teachers In Dec. 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by agwom(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2019
Kebbi, Lagos and Jigawa states are on top of the list of states with unqualified teachers in public schools, the 2018 National Personnel Audit (NPA) report, shows. The report, which was released by the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC), yesterday, indicates that pupils’ ability to learn in many states is being threatened by the lack…
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kebbi-lagos-jigawa-top-list-of-states-with-unqualified-teachers.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by money121(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2019
Okqy

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by lemon10(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2019
d
Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by Eferenle(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2019
No be today
Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by Majid1990(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2019
Lagos ke could that be true

1 Like

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by tuna4servi(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by greatiyk4u(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Even Lagos?

Any way, in Ogbere, ijebu east LG headquarter Ogun State where i served many years ago, many secondary school teachers cant even make a correct sentence in English Language.

22 Likes

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Something must be done to curb this shame and menace to our society.

No wonder some kids &!%$@%!^&##!!!!!

Shhhhhh........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by abkrgumel(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Mama Lagos
Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by Finnese001: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2019
grin
Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by ursullalinda(f): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2019
I'm surprised Lagos is on the list.....mediocrity won't let us do the right thing.....I tire for Naija

4 Likes

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Who wants to be a teacher...?

Teachers the world over...(fortunately not just in Nigeria wink)..are not paid well, and struggle a lot with stresses at work.

That Nigeria is experiencing a shortage of qualified teachers should not be a surprise. The situation is worse in the rural areas.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by popweezy(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Wow!... Lagos sef no carry last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by Lorenzop: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2019
that is what you get when teachers are not well remunerated, you can never attract the best minds to the education sector....kiss the truth grin

11 Likes

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by linkers: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2019
That jigawa own worst o. Even my principal that yr couldn't write in English.

12 Likes

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Ahhh Lagos of all State inclusive, that means Lagos is overrated. Anyway, I'm a Mathematics Teacher, if you can pay, no problem. I'm at your service.

4 Likes

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by LegendHero(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Who are the people that always conduct all this ridiculous research self?

So they mean Lagos teachers are more unqualified than those of Borno, Kebbi, Zamfara, etc?

1 Like

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by BarodyNigeriaLT: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Is Lagos really a hype?
Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by UnitedNigeriaUN: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2019
So many things are unqualified in the Country.

Majority are taking up jobs with lack of Passion. Majority are just there for the pay.

Lack of Passion for Teaching gave birth to Sadistic flogging of Students.

A Teacher with Passion is a Tolerant Teacher.

We all know Naija is different. sad

1 Like

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by phyya(f): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2019
Jigawa should top them all. I'm currently serving there and I can tell you that my PPA don't even print exam questions. We have to write it on the board and imagine the students asking me to please use Hausa to teach them the way other corpers/teachers are doing..smh

10 Likes

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by Jokerman(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Lagos ke??

So because I read Islamic studies, I'm not qualified to be a teacher until I do NCE?
Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by dalass(f): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Really

Lagos rated with Jigawa, Kebbi?

Hilarious! cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by Randy100: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Lagos kwa

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by Cti28(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2019
linkers:
That jigawa own worst o. Even my principal that yr couldn't write in English.
Come to Kano and see wonders

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Jokerman:
Lagos ke??

So because I read Islamic studies, I'm not qualified to be a teacher until I do NCE?

The idea (assuming you have a BSc in Islamic studies) is to train you how to teach.

Teachers with BEd , NCE, and PGDE have , in addition to their normal courses, also been specifically trained to teach . Teaching is an art, and is not something someone can just jump into like that.

6 Likes

Re: Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers by Guyman02: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Kebbi and Jigawa tops other states in the South with qualified teachers in FG appointments and jobs.
Las las Naija na scam shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow / Futa 2011/2012 Pre Degree Science &university Diploma Admissions / Protesting LASU Staff Chase Out Vc, Principal Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.