Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy (57050 Views)

AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA / Photos From Burna Boy's 28th Birthday. D'banj, Phyno, Korede Bello Spotted / Burna Boy Gets Valentine Gift From Stefflon Don, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by MVLOX(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lol .... I just dey laff
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by kingjrofficial(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kapilta:
Stefflon dey sing. Na only that one concern me. She's a million times better than overhyped Ariana Grande.
get sense small naa... undecided
Ariana is a phenomenon!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by YorubaKing: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
$$$$$$$$
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by tobby20: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
King44:
Are they still together
No they divorce oo due to say Burna boy bang her Toto till it tear , also infected her with syphilis

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by ngwababe(f): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
ask4double:
.....and this made the front page. As in what are we supposed to do? get into the room with them abi? smh for mod

Bro, I think it's high time we all started accepting the fact that, nothing good will come out of this country. The country has failed us, so make OP dey give us all these celebrities gists make we use am dey pass time biko.

2 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Romanoff(f): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin
And Burma don't have such strength

After smoking 50 wraps of thick weed, eat food, record one verse, na sleep straight

The only thing he can do is eat pussy, weed smokers knows how to eat pussy well

If you can eat pussy well pls pm me for a job around Abuja

Oga, why u dey hide behind female account?
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Gabson001(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
if only this news credit my account
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Munzy14(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
post=84988295:
FACT OF LIFE !!
Yeye deh smell... cheesy

Minister for women affairs....

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by greggng: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin
And Burma don't have such strength

After smoking 50 wraps of thick weed, eat food, record one verse, na sleep straight

The only thing he can do is eat pussy, weed smokers knows how to eat pussy well

If you can eat pussy well pls pm me for a job around Abuja

This your offer is very tempting o...how much per pussy....? I hope they are hiv free ?
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by habeesola(f): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
ask4double:
.....and this made the front page. As in what are we supposed to do? get into the room with them abi? smh for mod
Maybe you can borrow burna sum.
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
So dick is sweet. How do we differentiate sweet and bitter dick now.....
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by seangy4konji: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
At leastbahe her own money...not the basyards we have here that would even come from well to do families and be whoring all over Nigeria because of money in return for the sex they still love.

Greediness and selfishness

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by King44(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
tobby20:

No they divorce oo due to say Burna boy bang her Toto till it tear , also infected her with syphilis
mofo o lol, which kind whining be this this afternoon
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by SweetPreeq(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Holyhead:
Africa giant no be only 4 song

Chop knuckle grin
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Kapilta(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
You dey craze. Ariana was just overhyped by American media. All her brits counterpart are far better than her. Stefflon, Rita ora, Ellie Goulding are all better in all ramification. Phenomenon ko, Kiddominat ni
kingjrofficial:
get sense small naa... undecided
Ariana is a phenomenon!!

2 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Amanda4life: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
I'm looking for the door to my room.

I'm confused here

I need help
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Champneys: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Oko yi noni!
Oko ti fo ori gbogbo yin daaanu! grin

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by philsbaba: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
SaintHilary:
So you had to Upload all these pictures for what exactly

You dont know how expensive data is now bah sad
I just tire angry
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Premiumwriter: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kapilta:
Stefflon dey sing. Na only that one concern me. She's a million times better than overhyped Ariana Grande.
don't know why but I can't listen to Ariana Grande
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Myhusband(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
my kind of lady. Raw, straight and Bold
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Nnemuka(f): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
he looks small down there cry

She needs something huge

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
greggng:

This your offer is very tempting o...how much per pussy....? I hope they are hiv free ?

It's your mouth and tongue we are afraid of

Mean while you will be medically tested and if you are OK, then you can resume work

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Jaqenhghar: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
dawnomike:
I refuse to comment on this one as it is a personal matter....
As e don enter piblic domain, no be personal matter again na everybody's business grin

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by xendra: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
I talk am
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Kapilta(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Premiumwriter:
don't know why but I can't listen to Ariana Grande
it's because she's trash. Only overhyped by American medias.
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Raymondreigns(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
SaintHilary:
So you had to Upload all these pictures for what exactly

You dont know how expensive data is now bah sad
These guys have no pity grin cheesy
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by channel361: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Penis like-fish discovered in central California

What could be these mysterious alien creatures, and why’d they trapped ashore? See more photos here-https:///2PVIFIu

Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by zenit2019: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
FlyBoy Superstar Kizz Daniel drops a new hit single titled JAHO.Here is the Viral Video.Kindly Subscribe to 31Vibes on YouTube for more Entertaining Video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJTRNwyAifs
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy by Akalia(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
When a nigga got a LovePeddler for a girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) / Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.