Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Man Stucked Inside A Cheating Wife On Her Matrimonial Bed, Husband Sparks Hot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Stucked Inside A Cheating Wife On Her Matrimonial Bed, Husband Sparks Hot (331 Views)

Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) / Man Catches Wife Cheating On Their Matrimonial Bed / Chioma Finally Quits Her Matrimonial Home With Davido For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Stucked Inside A Cheating Wife On Her Matrimonial Bed, Husband Sparks Hot by TitilayoAy: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2019
Man stucked inside a cheating wife on their matrimonial bed, husband sparks hot (Video)

An unfortunate moment a man caught his cheating wife butt naked having an extra-marital affairs with another man known as his spouse's boyfriend.

They adulterous lovers were red-handedly caught on action by the genuine husband on their matrimonial bed, he told her that they are stucked together because of the MAGUN voodoo he put on her.

Aynaijang News learnt from a reliable source that the woman's husband who speaks Yoruba language fluently caught his wife suspected to be a native of Benin Republic, the man she stucked with was pleading to the husband with their language why his spouse was crying profusely and shamelessly trying to cover up her face.

Video Below :

Tap � Here To Watch The Video[https://www.aynaijang.com/2019/12/man-stucked-inside-cheating-wife-on-their-matrimonial-bed-video.html?m=1][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines This Saturday Morning For You / Teach Me How To Use Nairaland Icons Or Emojis / I Need A Man That Will Love Me Enough To Give Me 60% Of His Income Monthly –lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.