Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ (38519 Views)

Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari / BREAKING! Aisha Buhari Has Separated From Her Husband General Buhari / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Bringback9ja: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Mywd: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2019
post=84985407:
From all of us @ : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DARLING DADDY,
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

The man after God's heart.

A special Barbecue to celebrate Daddy's birthday on the grill at the moment, although dad wants it low key as usual,
But we must celebrate this man of integrity and principle.
Y'all invited guys.

Evil and corrupt people call him many names,
But no one has been able to call him a thief, looter or criminal!

Integrity pays.

A good name is better than riches, so says the HOLY BOOK!

Almost 6000 views under five minutes?! shocked
....and still counting!!!
Too much love for our handsome Daddy.
Sai Baba all da way............

All the things wey u don talk now na total rubbish....

Mumu
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by TemmyT002(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2019
Lovely couple
The love some people have for Buhari is simply outstanding

1 Like

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by mozona(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2019
incorruptible indeed!
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2019
Mywd:

All the things wey u don talk now na total rubbish....

Mumu
Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique.
Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Patrioticman007(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2019
Its on record, his haters are yet to present a candidate that is 50% equal to him, in good character.

1 Like

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by ALPHABASE: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2019
Parablesonmarble:
He is a retired General, so biggie about his wife calling him General, just like a retired doctor would always be called a doctor. Now to the birthday thingy, if Bubu have succeeded in making just 1/10th of Nigerians happy in the last five years, yeah, he'll surely have a happy birthday today and for a long time to come but if not, there nothing to be happy about. He should go on and look at the hilltop in Niger state and see how happy Babangida is right now. That's how happy he is going to be in 10 years time.
HAD
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by deboysben(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2019
Nonsense ingredient
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by KKKWHITE(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2019
Well, 95 percentage of Nigerians are corrupted
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by iswallker(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2019
sudan is trying umar for being the mastermind behind a coup that brought him into power...

we are sending congratulatory msg to ours... cry
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Mywd: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2019
post=84985591:

Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique.
Rule 2.

Gerout
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by cayabij: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2019
dre11:
‘Happy birthday to my incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari calls husband ‘general’ as he clocks 77

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/aisha-buhari-celebrates-husband-as-he-clocks-77/

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by simplexity(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2019
very correct
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Leo588(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2019
MANNA........ If you don't have BBQ, can as well use your dog for it.

You will see No single living Thing around
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by CasNova: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2019
Congrats General.

1 Like

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by GeneralPula: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2019
Something tells me Buhari personally wanted that PMB-GMB.... cool
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by klax(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2019
Hahahaha Madam you say what

Incorruptible or what have you just said

Madam repeat yourself?
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by 989900: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2019
Buhari is corrupt.

Financial corruption (which he has not been audited for), is not the only form of corruption.

Favouritism, Nepotism, Tribalism, Hypocrisy, 'OBTing' power by trick and doing the exact opposite of things you promised, use and dump, gagging of free speech, disobedience to the rule of law, trampling on the constitution by stifling and trying to consolidate all arms of government into your grasp are all forms of corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Charismann(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2019
Happy birthday GMB

This guy made everybody became a die-hard-hustler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by smokeyupu(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2019
The man is a retired general so there's nothing wrong with calling him what he is only hypocrites would do otherwise.

Even in retirement, your rank sticks to you to your grave.

My father is still referred to as "Major" even though he's late cos that was his last rank in the army.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Godwin2am(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2019
incorruptible GMB vs partial GMB. very partial in fighting corruption . bullion van man still walking free
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by ibolord(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2019
Relooted�

Romanoff:
Where's the over 300million dollars Abacha loot money?

grin
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Greatness28: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2019
I reserve my Comment
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Osidazz19: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2019
Happy birthday to my dearest President, General Muhammad Buhari. May Allah continue to bless and guide you in the right path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by sapele914(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Incorruptible indeed . madam you lie your husband is the most corrupt human being I have seen in my life !!!!!
But the blind can't see?
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by ruffDiamond: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2019
useless quota system lot!who cares wetin them call eich other .. rubbish. abok1 holding Nigeria backward since 1960
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by sapele914(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2019
989900:
Buhari is corrupt.

Financial corruption (which he has not been audited for), is not the only form of corruption.

Favouritism, Nepotism, Tribalism, Hypocrisy, 'OBTing' power by trick and doing the exact opposite of things you promised, use and dump, gagging of free speech, disobedience to the rule of law, trampling on the constitution by stifling and trying to consolidate all arms of government into your grasp are all forms of corruption.
Are you a contractor?
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by Onyi22(f): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Atiku fans will not like this news grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by sapele914(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2019
ruffDiamond:
useless quota system lot!who cares wetin them call eich other .. rubbish. abok1 holding Nigeria backward since 1960
Jonathan na Aboki?
Re: ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ by hybridblood07(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2019
I'm highly disappointed in Buhari's governance towards the citizens of Nigeria.
During the 2015 election, I convinced a lot of people to vote for him because I believed he will change the lives of Nigerians because he once served as an Head of State and he knows in and out of the country but, unfortunately he has failed many of us who believed in him.

Happy Birthday General M Buhari

General Yakubu is my role Model

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard / 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari / Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.