Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Okorocha Reinstatement: I Remained For APC “philosophy, Agenda” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Reinstatement: I Remained For APC “philosophy, Agenda” (272 Views)

Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement / Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) / Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Okorocha Reinstatement: I Remained For APC “philosophy, Agenda” by zakim(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Former Imo governor and now senator Rochas Okorocha says his belief in the “philosophy and agenda” of All Progressives Congress (APC) made him remain in the party despite the injustices he suffered. He spoke after his suspension and lifted and him reinstated by the party’s national working committee, saying the committee acted well.

A statement released in the wake of the suspension by his special media adviser, Sam Onwuemeodo, said, “Okorocha has always been a very good party man and shall continue in that regard. He shall also continue to work committedly for the good of the Party and also join hands with other leaders of the Party to ensure that the party remains strong in Imo, grows rapidly in the South-East and consolidates at the national level.”

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/okorocha-reinstatement-i-remained-for-apc-philosophy-agenda.html
Re: Okorocha Reinstatement: I Remained For APC “philosophy, Agenda” by Mynd44: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2019

(1)

Gov Sanwo Olu Commissions Olatunde Segun Court Complex. PICTURES. / Your Membership Card Is Suspect, Obaseki-led APC Political Camp Tells Ize-iyamu / Governor Emmanuel Dedicates Victory To God And Akwa Ibom People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.