Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? (2400 Views)

TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / I Got 100k To Spend On A New 43" LED TV, Pls Choose D Best 4 Me. / Xiaomi Redimi Note 7 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by Iceiscold: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2019
considering my budget,pls guys which one will give me d best service..thanx
Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by drjprince: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2019
Iceiscold:
considering my budget,pls guys which one will give me d best service..thanx
oga buy anyone your mind want then come back give us review cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by brandon180(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Redmi 8a.
Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by Iceiscold: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2019
brandon180:
Redmi 8a.
i see bt bro can u highlight some advantage of redmi 8a
Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by Iceiscold: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2019
drjprince:
oga buy anyone your mind want then come back give us review cheesy cheesy
my mind is confuse dat is why i am asking
Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2019
waiting for the 'Transission are crap' gang

10 Likes

Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by brandon180(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2019
Iceiscold:

i see bt bro can u highlight some advantage of redmi 8a
well first of all the sd439 on the redmi8a is far better than d mtk helio a22 on both the hot8 and spark4 then d batttery which is 5000 mah with 18w fast charge then camera and a bunch of other exciting features. Besides scrapsission devices arent up to xiaomi level yet. So go for d xiaomi.

8 Likes

Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by drjprince: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Iceiscold:

my mind is confuse dat is why i am asking
then get the redmi 8a and aviod those other trash you no go hear, na why I say buy wetin dey your mind so that when you buy infinix or Tecno your head go correct himself cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by Iceiscold: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2019
drjprince:
then get the redmi 8a and aviod those other trash you no go hear, na why I say buy wetin dey your mind so that when you buy infinix or Tecno your head go correct himself cheesy

advice taken bro.thanx
Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by Iceiscold: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2019
brandon180:
well first of all the sd439 on the redmi8a is far better than d mtk helio a22 on both the hot8 and spark4 then d batttery which is 5000 mah with 18w fast charge then camera and a bunch of other exciting features. Besides scrapsission devices arent up to xiaomi level yet. So go for d xiaomi.
Thanx bro..4ur time and tip

1 Like

Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2019
Iceiscold:

Thanx bro..4ur time and tip
What would you be using the device for?
These devices you mentioned other than the redmi 8a are lowest-end.

But I haven't used the redmi 8a, considering the odds. The redmi 8a has a 3gig ram version which is sold for around 2k difference from the redmi 8a 2gig ram version.

Though I am certain the ram is not a criteria to judge the speed of a device but the processor.
Buying a device these days is for long term use, that is why I am advocating you get the 3gig ram version of the redmi 8a instead of the 2gig ram variant.

2 Likes

Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by Iceiscold: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

But I haven't used the redmi 8a, considering the odds. The redmi 8a has a 3gig ram version which is sold for around 2k difference from the redmi 8a 2gig ram version.

Though I am certain the ram is not a criteria to judge the speed of a device but the processor.
Buying a device these days is for long term use, that is why I am advocating you get the 3gig ram version of the redmi 8a instead of the 2gig ram variant.
Thanx again.i wil then go 4d 3gig.
Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by Obaiyski(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2019
For me I will advice you go for Xiaomi 8a or any Xiaomi device you wish..

Applying common sense all Xiaomi phones always pass through various CERTIFICATIONS AND TESTS from certification bodies before going into mass production for marketing..

That's to give you confidence on the device you want to buy.

4 Likes

Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by Mohbola(f): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2019
Check the specs and choose

I'd go for spark 4
Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by drjprince: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mohbola:

I'd go for spark 4
this marketer nobody is buying your Tecno crap
Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by Playermayweda(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

Is it in Nigeria?
Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by Playermayweda(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Obaiyski:
For me I will advice you go for Xiaomi 8a or any Xiaomi device you wish..

Applying common sense all Xiaomi phones always pass through various CERTIFICATIONS AND TESTS from certification bodies before going into mass production for marketing..

That's to give you confidence on the device you want to buy.

Thats why infinix and tecno can't be sold in Europe, if you check their phones some certificates arent up to date with current ones, I'm just sad for people who buy them for hugee amount of money, buying something not certified
Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by PeacefulT0ut(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
ANYONE TELLING YOU TO GET EITHER OF TECNO OR INFINIX PHONES IS PURELY YOUR ENEMY.

TRUST ME, IT WILL START HAVING FAULTS WITHIN THE FIRST 6 MONTHS.

Rather, ill say you should look on Ali express for better phones, their phones are priced in $$ so you'll be charged its equivalent in naira.

Here's the trick about Ali express, make sure the phone you want to buy has;
* High orders
*The reviews; Dont be too lazy to read them because it is very important to help you determine the usability of the phone
* Google search the closest post office to you and punch in the address for safety and you go pick it up there once it arrives.
I forgot to ask it doesn't take as long as the site tells you too.

I hope i've been able to convince you enough.

Start your Ali express journey with $19 worth coupons here https://a.aliexpress.com/FSUSdl44
Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by GrandGenius: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mohbola:

I'd go for spark 4

1 Share

Re: Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
I suppose you haven't heard of Umidigi

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!!, MTN Surprise -- Loooong Call Offer / How To Use Infinix Flash Tool / "This Accessory May Not Be Supported" On Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.