Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem (2047 Views)

Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC / I Have Forgotten My Bvn And I Don't Have Access To My Phone Number I Registered. / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem by chipsypop(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2019
I opened my bank account when I was 17 years but the bank officer that opened the account for me suggested that I use 18 years because my documents were incomplete. I also did my BVN registration using the incorrect age.

Fast-forward to last year, I had to open a Firstbank account for a university scholarship program and a valid ID card was requested so I had to register for a National ID card. In the registration the date of birth I gave (which is the correct one) was different from the one in my BVN. When I went to collect the print out some weeks later, it didn't come out and even the person that registered me doesn't know why.

Later someone told me that it failed to come out because the date of birth in my registration is different from the one in my BVN.I later used my admission letter to open the Firstbank account.

Now the Firstbank account is currently frozen with money inside and I have been asked to bring a valid ID card. I went to my original bank to correct the BVN and I was also asked to bring a valid ID and affidavit.

Firstly, I would like to know how I can get a valid National ID card with a BVN that has a wrong date of birth.

Secondly, is it possible to use the wrong date of birth in another NIN registration and the correct it later.

Thirdly, since my finger prints were captured in the first registration, is it possible to do another registration.

Pls I need help urgently since I desperately need the money stuck in the account.
Re: Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2019
Dagbo lord.

Go to court for the Affidavit.
Re: Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem by CrownWale93(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2019
chipsypop:
I opened my bank account when I was 17 years but the bank officer that opened the account for me suggested that I use 18 years because my documents were incomplete. I also did my BVN registration using the incorrect age.

Fast-forward to last year, I had to open a Firstbank account for a university scholarship program and a valid ID card was requested so I had to register for a National ID card. In the registration the date of birth I gave (which is the correct one) was different from the one in my BVN. When I went to collect the print out some weeks later, it didn't come out and even the person that registered me doesn't know why.

Later someone told me that it failed to come out because the date of birth in my registration is different from the one in my BVN.I later used my admission letter to open the Firstbank account.

Now the Firstbank account is currently frozen with money inside and I have been asked to bring a valid ID card. I went to my original bank to correct the BVN and I was also asked to bring a valid ID and affidavit.

Firstly, I would like to know how I can get a valid National ID card with a BVN that has a wrong date of birth.

Secondly, is it possible to use the wrong date of birth in another NIN registration and the correct it later.

Thirdly, since my finger prints were captured in the first registration, is it possible to do another registration.

Pls I need help urgently since I desperately need the money stuck in the account.
pls share with me the scholarship programme
Re: Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem by Validcode: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
You should have used the age on the BVN when you registered for NIN. What you can do now is to go back to where you registered your BVN and make the correction.

Always stick to one set of details in future.
Re: Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem by chipsypop(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
Validcode:
You should have used the age on the BVN when you registered for NIN. What you can do now is to go back to where you registered your BVN and make the correction.

Always stick to one set of details in future.
Thanks for the contribution. Must the correction be done the place that I registered?
Re: Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem by chipsypop(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
CrownWale93:
pls share with me the scholarship programme
It's SPDC from Shell
Re: Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem by chipsypop(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
9PBLIVE:
Dagbo lord.

Go to court for the Affidavit.
Pls for which one exactly
Re: Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem by CrownWale93(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
chipsypop:
It's SPDC from Shell
okay, will you share the link with me?
Re: Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem by chipsypop(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
CrownWale93:
okay, will you share the link with me?
They normally announce it when it comes out. That's usually around October and November every year. Just google SPDC 2019/2020 university scholarship to know if application is still on. Good luck
Re: Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem by Validcode: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
chipsypop:
Thanks for the contribution. Must the correction be done the place that I registered?

Yes.

(1) (Reply)

Cab Services In Asaba / How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop / Sellers Of 25 Kobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.