Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Can I Start Laundry Business With 500,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Start Laundry Business With 500,000 Naira (877 Views)

Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? / What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Start Laundry Business With 500,000 Naira by hedris20(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2019
I have 500,000 which i intend to use it to start a business. I work presently but i just want to double my hustle. I have thought of many business i can do in Abuja.

After several thought i finally concluded that i will start a laundry business.

Now to people that have the experience, Can I Start Laundry business with 500,000 Naira in Abuja

What are the things i need to put in check to start a laundry business

The immediate equipment needed to start a laundry business (i don't mind i can the remaining items later)

I will be checking the comments sections.

OP please, kindly take this to the front page.

Thanks in advance
Re: Can I Start Laundry Business With 500,000 Naira by YungMike(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2019
500k should be more than enough.

Equipment needed are not that expensive. Washing machine, Pressing Iron..

Even with 10k, you can run a manual laundry business.

What matters the most is a good location.
Re: Can I Start Laundry Business With 500,000 Naira by Ayomarcel(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Depends on your customers.. But on an average level it's okay.
Re: Can I Start Laundry Business With 500,000 Naira by Bluehill1051: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Now the problem here is, you will not be in charge because you're working elsewhere.
Re: Can I Start Laundry Business With 500,000 Naira by Ambassador1991(m): 4:01am On Jan 04, 2020
hedris20:
I have 500,000 which i intend to use it to start a business. I work presently but i just want to double my hustle. I have thought of many business i can do in Abuja.

After several thought i finally concluded that i will start a laundry business.

Now to people that have the experience, Can I Start Laundry business with 500,000 Naira in Abuja

What are the things i need to put in check to start a laundry business

The immediate equipment needed to start a laundry business (i don't mind i can the remaining items later)

I will be checking the comments sections.

OP please, kindly take this to the front page.

Thanks in advance

Since you work presently, start an online business. One you can start easily is a hookup and dating website, doing connections. With 195k, you are good to go. It is very lucrative. The truth is, sex sells.

I wish you success!

(1) (Reply)

Get Bumper Discount on AEPS Portal | Earn Highest Commission | Christmas Offer / Picture Of One Legged Woman Selling Pure Water / What Online Business Can I Invest 10k Weekly??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.