Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) (86058 Views)

For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering / Free Lekki, Ikoyi Toll: Updates From Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Gates - Photos / Lagos-ibadan Road To Get Toll Gates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by gulfer: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
. . The fee charged for using the toll gate is 4 AED (N400). The amount is automatically deducted from their pre-paid toll account each time you drive through a toll gate. Alternative roads are available for those who don't mind a longer trip time in order to avoid the toll fees
Abeg, delete this part of your post. No let LCCI Lekki see this, make then no go increase toll fees again tongue
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Please someone should check my profile and read my post, please ���� today is the deadline and I'm to leave this evening, please kindly read the other of my posts I beg of you all
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by ivili(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Hian

I'm just saying he's been comparing and contrasting us with Dubai a lot these days. Maybe you haven't been following him for a while.

If the fact that we both have oil is the basis for the comparison then okay......
Guy,what is the meaning of "Hain"?very hilarious that you just have to use that word. (South south guy I believe)
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by zeestunner(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bedwyr:
I am not here to defend government oh....

I know APC has failed.....

But let's not forget

UAE produces 2.5 million barrels per day , and shares the revenue among 11 million people
Nigeria produces 2.2 million barrels per day, and shares the revenue among 200million people.

So for Nigeria to be like UAE

Either our population goes down to less than 10 million OR

We pursure polices that get us off dependency on oil......

Simples.

The only sensible comment on this thread. I greet you
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Elliot2(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
luvlyoracle:
Would be grateful if i could see someone to help me gain work experience in an oil firm or related field.....that would be my greatest xmas gift...

PS i studied Metallurgical and Material Engineering and currently awaiting NYSC.I am willing to relocate to any part of the country.
I'm not promising but I will help u before 2020 rounds off.
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by TonySpike: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
This is RFID technology and camera technology at work. It exists even in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
lad lad everybody go dey alright
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by ahmedio: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bedwyr:

But let's not forget

UAE produces 2.5 million barrels per day , and shares the revenue among 11 million people
Nigeria produces 2.2 million barrels per day, and shares the revenue among 200million people.

Simples.

UAE doesn’t share oil revenues with 11 million people. They use it to build infrastructures enjoyed by the 11 million people. If our Government can use our own to build infrastructure for the 25 million in Lagos we will say they have tried. Which part of Nigeria has a quarter of UAE’s infrastructure
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by ahmedio: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
ahmedio:

UAE doesn’t share oil revenues with 11 million people. They use it to build infrastructures enjoyed by the 11 million people. If our Government can use our own to build infrastructure for the 25 million in Lagos we will say they have tried. Which part of Nigeria has a quarter of UAE’s infrastructure

And as you know, UAE has nothing but oil and desert sand. Nigeria has many other resources with as much potential as oil.
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Quickjoin46879: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
see below
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by seunjungle1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
This guy is a very unfortunate person...
Who among is sharing from that your 5tupid 2.2million barrel of crude Nigeria sold everyday? Is it you and your family.
Oponu eda alainironu kankan rara.

Bedwyr:

But let's not forget

Simples.
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
seunjungle1:
This guy is a very unfortunate person...
Who among is sharing from that your 5tupid 2.2million barrel of crude Nigeria sold everyday? Is it you and your family.
Oponu eda alainironu kankan rara.

In return, you are a very wise and sensible person.

Compliments of the season to you. May God richly bless you and yours.
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Le124(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Why do we just like to condemn everything in Nigeria without looking at issues surrounding it, first Dubai a desert that has 30 space of land than Lagos and why the little space in lagos is occupied by water, and they start demonising houses and send many people parking you will be the first to complain. And the whole population of Dubai is not upto 3m with that kind of landscape compare to Lagos which has over 16m
RichDad1:
Meanwhile, Somewhere in Lagos , NG.
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
HospitalityDiva:

You might need to go have your eye checked. Maybe then, you would see that it wasn't the OP that compared with "Meanwhile here in Lagos".

Maybe you need a brain reset.

You are blind, deaf and mute that after the 3rd picture he wrote "See also: 15 things you need to know about Lekki toll gate.
Not only your eyes need to be checked but you need brain scanning.

It is his stock of trade and people following his posts all know about it.
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
DexterousOne:

Nothing is wrong with the comparisons

We need this more

Maybe it will show how much we have lagged behind, and we are shameless about it

So we should be comparing the rich with the poor so as for the poor to know how they have lagged behind so they can be ashamed of themselves, right!
Clap for yourself.
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by olamariamjonez(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Naija ronu o.
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Basher8583: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
tillaman:
Our country can do better but greed won’t let them, our president and his cohorts are fighting selected cases of embezzlement, it’s a real ghetto case

It's good that we have all woken up from our 16years slumber.
Things are getting better infrastructure wise with this govt. With more support for them, we will get there.

So less hate and more love and suport
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Komu1048(m): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wetin I no understand be say, do this people also tar the sky Cox ayam not understanding ooo
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by penguinpikin: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Our people no like electronic thing. that is why it cost 25k for court wedding when it is just 7k500 . those crooks do not like it. Thank God NIN will soon erase those shits outta the system
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by AmmarOscar(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
I was fortunate to be in Dubai last year. To begin with, comparing anything there to Nigeria does not even make sense. It seems to me, they're living totally in a different world than ours. I saw it. I believe there are things that simply cannot be explained.
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Legendguru: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Isorshe(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bedwyr:

But let's not forget

Point of correction 2.2milliion barrels per day and share the revenue among less than 1000 people.
Else we won't be where we are.

1 Like

Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by luvlyoracle(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Elliot2:
I'm not promising but I will help u before 2020 rounds off.
I look up to that sir.
Thank you.
Can i PM you?
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by luvlyoracle(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrvitalis:

Your course is one of the most sort after courses in oil industry

Why not run courses
NDT
corrosion control CWI courses
Thank sir for the advice.
I thought of it though but it requires money of which i am not ready to beg..its the reason i want to go as an intern maybe i could generate something from there so i could go further..
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Elliot2(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
luvlyoracle:
I look up to that sir.
Thank you.
Can i PM you?
Ok. Wlc.
Not necessary yet,just keep tab here. I will get any info across to u once it's set. The location is Bayelsa,hope u won't mind?
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
RichDad1:
Meanwhile, Somewhere in Lagos , NG.

Tor.

The roads in Lagos are too narrow fa.

shocked
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Rossikk(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bedwyr:

But let's not forget

Simples.

HONESTLY, I AM TIRED OF THESE DUMB, BRAINLESS NIGERIANS WHO ARE SUPPOSEDLY EDUCATED YET THINK AND REASON THROUGH THEIR ANUS.

EVERYDAY, DUBAI THIS, DUBAI THAT.

SIMPLE MATHEMATICS IS TOO HARD FOR THEIR DUMB BRAINS.

UAE has like 7 times Nigeria's oil and gas deposits, has just 11 million people, and exports more oil than Nigeria per day. They literally have nothing to do with all the money they make. Their leaders are all multibillionaire oil sheiks who have stolen so much that they are tired, and billions still come in daily to the country.

NIGERIA HAS 200 MILLION PEOPLE TO FEED CLOTHE, HOUSE, AND EDUCATE, YET, THESE BRAINLESS MORONS EXPECT NIGERIA TO BE ''LIKE DUBAI'' SINCE ''DUBAI HAS OIL. AND WE HAVE OIL..''

YET THEY CLAIM TO BE EDUCATED, BUT CANNOT REASON PAST THE LEVEL OF STREET TOUTS.

LOW IQ PEOPLE. GO GET A REFUND ON YOUR EDUCATION COS YOU'RE WORSE THAN STUPID.
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Goodnigga: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
What's with Autojosh constantly comparing Dubai and Nigeria these days though.

China would make more sense for comparison since we're copying their social media bill

Just sayin'
That's where his money could take him to
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Kingspin(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
No allow Nigeria to stay and talk about Lagos, Abuja and the rest.

Shitholes country making noise.
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by Ncama7: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Why Nigeria roads don't have lanes ?
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by mrkings84(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Our government is our major problem, but I think that's how God designed it....
Re: Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) by giles14(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
See Also: Rwanda Recently Survived A Major Civil War, Yet There Are No Potholes On The Tarred Roads In Kigali (See photos). Read about it HERE
are there no other towns /cities in Rwanda apart from Kigali.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport / Tuition Free Education In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.