Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 PM

"Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC (733 Views)

After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC / BVN: Banks That May Suffer From Deposit Loss / GTB Banking System Down All Day, Customers Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by boyfwend(m): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2019
EConomic financial crime commission, (EFcc). Shared a photo of a young man hawking bottled pure water on their verified Twitter account. Tagging it young and legit. Advising Nigeria vote to go into legit business instead, of looking for a way for quick money.

Nigerians has so far reacted to the post angrily, on how EFCC is promoting poverty and suffering.

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by boyfwend(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2019
Photo of the man.

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by Lagosfinder(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2019
Very Wrong example of young and legit
Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by boyfwend(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2019
More

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by boyfwend(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Fp
Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by faithfull18(f): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2019
As long as he is the producer, this is just marketing.
Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by healthserve(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2019
It doesn't imply that people should be scruffy and roughened up before they can exist freely. This is flawed logic EFCC

1 Like

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by backnbeta(f): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2019
I think he produces the water himself... this is marketing strategy. He won't be called young and legit by EFCC when he buys Benz or lexus undecided
Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by CreepyBlackpool: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2019
So is this what EFCC thinks is the best way out of this economic disaster we're in? every youth should go and start hawking bottled water after paying so much to graduate from the university.

Indeed, there is no hope for this country

1 Like

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by RichDad1(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2019
backnbeta:
I think he produces the water himself... this is marketing strategy. He won't be called young and legit by EFCC when he buys Benz or lexus undecided
No he doesn’t produce the water. He’s just a hawker.
In as much as as I don’t wanna down play his hustle, I don’t wish such for anyone I know.
Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by backnbeta(f): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2019
RichDad1:

No he doesn’t produce the water. He’s just a hawker.
In as much as as I don’t wanna down play his hustle, I don’t wish such for anyone I know.
Hmm...thought I saw his certificate of business registration somewhere undecided

Anyways, l have no choice but to downplay his Hussle... it's not a good sign if this is what EFCC can come up with in reference to young and legit!
Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
As long as he is not doing yahoo yahoo he is my guy.Unlike some people that is causing me to lose legit income when people see 9ja on the country list.
Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You"? Nigerians blast EFCC by WalkerMichael(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
This isn't it, EFCC.

A Nigerian graduate that has probably completed his NYSC program hawking bottled waters in hot sun and you're proud to share this? What are they even trying to prove?

SMH

(1) (Reply)

See How This Man Is Taking Advantage Of Multimillion Exportmarket Amidst Coronav / Facts About Why Girls Love Chocolates Via Chocolate Boxes / Web designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.