Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? (850 Views)

Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? / You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? by mariobobby(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2019
I prefer having a young dude besides me so that we'll just mind our business till we get to our destination...

1 Like

Re: Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2019
I prefer whoever isn't a child, isn't carrying a child, will not talk to me, will mind his or her business, will not speak loudly on the phone or watch movies without earphones, will not peek at my phone, will not sleep and fall on me, will not eat and drop the crumbs on me, will not stress me if they want to get out before me, in fact they shouldnt get out before me.

However will not disturb me, whether male, female or transgendered, that's who I prefer

3 Likes

Re: Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? by donbachi(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2019
Male or female...the price no go still reduce and dem no go buy me something along the road as we dey travel.

1 Like

Re: Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? by Sabby1(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2019
I can seat with or close to anyone while traveling, provided the person is not a nursing mother.

But honestly, I prefer seating close to guys who are football or wrestling lovers

2 Likes

Re: Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? by tchidi066(f): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
I don't want a seat-mate who is obese, biko don't come and oppress me with your weight, also i hate that act of drooling and falling all over me, by the time i push you throway face, you go sabi hw far, last but not the least don't inconvenient me in the name of lapping your bag because you don't wanna pay extra for the luggages , na dat one i no just like, besides i don't care if you are a male or female
Re: Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? by Lonestar124: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
I love babies, so i prefer nursing mother.
Re: Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? by OmalichaJesus(f): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2019
Lonestar124:
I love babies, so i prefer nursing mother.

Come let's travel together, better human being
Re: Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? by Dbeautifulme(f): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2019
OmalichaJesus:

Come let's travel together, better human being

Loolzzz grin grin
Re: Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? by CaptainStephen(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
So far he or she isn't a talkative cheesy
Re: Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? by sdavirus: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
I really don't care.. As long as there isn't any stench, you mind your business and I have my phone fully charged with my earphones plugged in. Music is everything

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently / Stuck Between Doing WES Canada Or Poland Student Visa / I Want To Relocate Overseas Which Country Should I Go To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.