Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja (1472 Views)

Help(flight From Akure To Calabar) / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) / Kenya Stowaway Falls Off KQ Flight From Nairobi To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by fflta: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
First time traveling by air.
I need someone to help me answer these questions.

How do I book the flight? I’m thinking of booking the flight on AirPeace or Arik website. Which one is better?

What do I need to take to airport? Receipt of the payment or what?
Do I need any ID card?

And the most important thing is when I get to the airport, where do I head to for the flight?
Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by battoyyeb(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Both of them are okay
Just check the one that is cheaper and hold a valid ID (driver's license, voters card or passport)

1 Like

Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by fflta: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
battoyyeb:
Both of them are okay
Just check the one that is cheaper and hold a video ID (driver's license, voters card or passport)

Okay. Thanks
Where do I head to when I get to the airport?
Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by transfer101: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
fflta:
First time traveling by air.
I need someone to help me answer these questions.

How do I book the flight? I’m thinking of booking the flight on AirPeace or Arik website. Which one is better?

What do I need to take to airport? Receipt of the payment or what?
Do I need any ID card?

And the most important thing is when I get to the airport, where do I head to for the flight?
Book ahead, and online if you want a fair price. Also check-in online (in case you get stucked in Lagos traffic).

Go to the airport with the receipt sent to your email (you don't have to print it), just show them the page via your phone, and present a valid ID. After that, you get a pass that allows you to proceed to the main terminal upstairs where your flight arrival will be announced.

Safe journey

1 Like

Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by fflta: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
transfer101:
Book ahead, and online if you want a fair price. Also check-in online (in case you get stucked in Lagos traffic).

Go to the airport with the receipt sent to your email (you don't have to print it), just show them the page via your phone, and present a valid ID. After that, you get a pass that allows you to proceed to the main terminal upstairs where your flight arrival will be announced.

Safe journey

Thank you.

Where do I show them the receipt at the airport?
Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by battoyyeb(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by battoyyeb(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
fflta:

Thank you.

Tell the cab man you are going to the domestic section, MMA2, airpeace is using the old MMA2 and Azman is using the new MMA2, show them your booking receipt at their counter (you will see their logo) and they will give you your flight ticket, then they will show you where to proceed for boarding, ensure you are their an hour before your flight take off

2 Likes

Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by fflta: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
battoyyeb:

Tell the cab man you are going to the domestic section, MMA2, airpeace is using the old MMA2 and Azman is using the new MMA2, show them your booking receipt at their counter (you will see their logo) and they will give you your flight ticket, then they will show you where to proceed for boarding, ensure you are their an hour before your flight take off

Thanks a lot.
Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by Opus85(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
just remembered my first flight...

if you want to travel by air to abuja, check the airlines online for their flight schedules and prices. Arik Air is most times the cheaper flight to Abuja. Though at the moment Air ticket has sky rocketed due to the xmas season. Book your flight online, they will send you details of the flight, time for departure etc.

Go to Domestic Wing of MMA, the one close to National Bus stop with a valid I.D Card (National, Voters, Staff I.D, or International Passport). When you get to the airport, please and please don't answer those people that want to assist from the door, na job them go job you (from experience, many of the people at the airport dey find money, unless you want to be benevolent). Scan around, you will see your Air Plane counter, walk to the counter and present your I.D card for boarding pass. some may still ask for the e-ticket sent to you from the airline for confirmation. If you have luggage to declare, declare them for tagging and weighing. You are entitled to 20kg or so, will definitely be indicated on your ticket.

Then proceed for boarding with your boarding pass. The security guys will tell you to remove your shoes, wrist watch, phone and pass it through the scanner. After that, you sit at the waiting area for the announcement of your plane for departure.

When you get to the plane for boarding, look for your sit either window, middle or exit sit. Listen to the safety instructions, fasten your sit belt and enjoy your flight.

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by abbasajao(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
This info is useful for people like us
Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by transfer101: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
fflta:

Thank you.

Once you enter Domestic, you will see various airline stand denoted by their logos. Just approach whichever one you booked your flight with.

1 Like

Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by fflta: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Opus85:
just remembered my first flight...

if you want to travel by air to abuja, check the airlines online for their flight schedules and prices. Arik Air is most times the cheaper flight to Abuja. Though at the moment Air ticket has sky rocketed due to the xmas season. Book your flight online, they will send you details of the flight, time for departure etc.

Go to Domestic Wing of MMA, the one close to National Bus stop with a valid I.D Card (National, Voters, Staff I.D, or International Passport). When you get to the airport, please and please don't answer those people that want to assist from the door, na job them go job you (from experience, many of the people at the airport dey find money, unless you want to be benevolent). Scan around, you will see your Air Plane counter, walk to the counter and present your I.D card for boarding pass. some may still ask for the e-ticket sent to you from the airline for confirmation. If you have luggage to declare, declare them for tagging and weighing. You are entitled to 20kg or so, will definitely be indicated on your ticket.

Then proceed for boarding with your boarding pass. The security guys will tell you to remove your shoes, wrist watch, phone and pass it through the scanner. After that, you sit at the waiting area for the announcement of your plane for departure.

When you get to the plane for boarding, look for your sit either window, middle or exit sit. Listen to the safety instructions, fasten your sit belt and enjoy your flight.

Cheers

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by fflta: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
transfer101:
Once you enter Domestic, you will see various airline stand denoted by their logos. Just approach whichever one you booked your flight with.

Okay. Thanks a lot.
Re: Help! Flight From Lagos To Abuja by gistcity(m): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Help! Is This Canadian Residency Permit And Job Offer Valid? / Travel with me. 3 Flights From NC To FL and 2 flights back to NC / Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.