Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? (29485 Views)

What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? / Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by GeneralPula: 5:26am On Dec 18, 2019
IAmStrange:
Getting a space somewhere around the house. Then she can: undecided

sell puff puff and buns.. or akara
Or boli (roasted plantain) or agbado sisun (roasted maize)
or any other kind of food.
Or she can be polishing shoe and shoe cobbler things.. We hardly have any female around doing that so that make her outstanding which is a plus...
Or she can selling sweets and kuli kuli.. ehn ehn!!grin

so there you have it OP. which one do you like? grin

grin

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 18, 2019
Casemiro:

nice suggestions there..

You can keep saying insecure all you want, but Everyman to his own..

some men want women working in big organizations and offices, while some prefer them stay at home..

Stories flying up and down especially on Nairaland are enough to make such men not change their mind.

from colleague colleague,

they start something funny.

Before you know one thing has happened and the do done.

It's not insecurity on the part of such men,

they just don't want their wives to always be in an occasion of sin, where there would be much pressure..

no need trying to sound politically correct, we know what really happens inside life..

once again thanks for your suggestions.

MODIFIED !!!!!!

If you like quote me full textbook calling me insecure, I will never try to sound politically correct just to win cheap likes on nairaland.

You can give motivational quotes or try to win likes all you want, but we know that

theory is different from practical.

Inside life, we know how things operate.

I asked a simple question,

'' What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? "

Can't you just pass if you don't have contributions?

marriage is for two who agree to get together.

If you are a career woman, marry a career man.

Simple!

Take it from me you are a selfish bastard and a disgrace to right thinking men in general. Turn your wife to a puppet because of your insecurities, if the like of okonjo iweala, dieziani even ashia buhari were caged or their husband has your mind set, you think they would have made it that far. Ur wife is your partner not a subject or servant.

I don't blame you though, I blame your wife that choose a person like you to call husband.

13 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by etrange: 5:47am On Dec 18, 2019
vickydankal:
Supermarket
Freelancing
Manage osusu small scale
Blogging
Bitcoin etc

Any man who doesn't want his wife to work in a cooperate office is insecure

And wicked too

6 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by GeneralPula: 5:54am On Dec 18, 2019
24kmagic:
Teaching job is the best for a wife.
She leaves 7am and comes back by 2:30pm

She can use 1hr to rest or sleep, after which she enters the kitchen and prepare something for the family.

During holidays, she will be at home all through.
Wives/mothers should be home anything 4PM, not all these nonsense Carrer ladies that will be having board meetings even as late as 6PM.
Having a teacher as a wife and mother is bae.
All ye NCE and B.Edu girls, I'm coming for you..

NB: Im talking about reputable or public schools, not all these 15k private school ooo.

Anyone who wants to cheat will cheat! Irrespective of the profession or time frame!

7 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:57am On Dec 18, 2019
luminouz:

E PAIN AM OOOOOOOOO... tongue tongue

E PAIIN AMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! embarassed
sometimes you go make sense sometimes you go just go offpoint undecided

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Casemiro:

I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from.

The nature of our jobs can sometimes make the family duties we are supposed to carryout suffer.

I don't support husbands cheating, but let's face reality.

Inside life, and in Africa, men are always the pacesetter and leader of the home.

women should support their husbands and live in harmony.

like I said, I don't support men cheating on their wives, but in reality some men do!

The society won't frown much at it, but reverse is the case for a woman.

A female created a thread asking why men never forgive a cheating partner, and if you have gone through that thread you will have a little understanding of how men are designed.

So wouldn't it be better for the man to reduce the heat and plan a better occupation for the wife? An occupation that would make her have time to build the family and reduces to the nearest minimum her chances of cheating?

Mind you, it's not insecurity like some think above. The truth is that these things do happen!

At first it starts as ordinary colleague, but we are humans and have feelings.

I've read countess threads here where women used anonymous monickers to seek for advice because they have been cheating on their husbands. 90 percent of such cases are career women working in coporate offices.

The truth is that they never ever wanted to cheat on their husbands, but when it lead to it, they didn't just do it once or twice, they kept on doing it codedly.

The fact is that we are humans and as mentioned before, these things happen everyday! Would you lock up a priest with a lady all because you trust him?

let me pause here.

All I'm saying is that a faithful wife will remain faithful no matter what, but a career oriented faithful wife will be exposed to more temptations to cheat on her husband compared to a faithful housewife or work at home mum..

Please just shut up!!!
I'm married, but I won't take any form of cheating from my husband. What makes it more acceptable for a man to cheat? Who accepts it?? The womenfolk? The day I catch you cheating, you're done for.

They'll keep saying don't go through your husband's phone if you want to remain sane. Brother, hold your phone let me hold mine.

Please, let's borrow sense biko

13 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by deltateam: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Casemiro:
Some men would prefer their wives not working under someone or in an office, but wifes need to be supportive. So how do we balance it?

What wife friendly occupation would you suggest for a married or intending married lady?

So these people carried this nonsense here?

Which one is wife friendly again?
A woman that will cheat, will cheat including house wives.

2 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by sogamica(m): 6:44am On Dec 18, 2019
Teacher
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by deltateam: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2019
24kmagic:

She can use 1hr to rest or sleep, after which she enters the kitchen and prepare something for the family.

Wives/mothers should be home anything 4PM, not all these nonsense Carrer ladies that will be having board meetings even as late as 6PM.

NB: Im talking about reputable or public schools, not all these 15k private school ooo.

Not until she enters schools that close between 4:30 - 6:00pm because of lesson.

3 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by deltateam: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2019
lilyheaven:
Keep her at home and pay her salary, that's the best

It's not healthy.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by UPANDAN: 6:56am On Dec 18, 2019
Teaching 7:30-3:00 at most. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by jefy(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Sad to say, there isn't no equality between both sex.. Modernization has truely made some to forget their place in the home and society.. Even nature made certin things the way they are. 'change it if you can,or by yourself,abolish those traditions. Just a post for some ranting and calling op names. MEN AND WOMEN CANT AND WILL NEVER BE EQUALS..sad reality. Oga op,abeg,do what you have to do to secure your help mate. Regards.and for those who want to quote me,you shall be violently ignored..

2 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2019
Pavore9:

I suggest nothing, a woman should not be restricted from legally earning a living to be able to financially contribute to the upkeep of the family or do we have husband-friendly occupations?

Can a widow whose late husband left her and their children with nothing be assessing "wife-friendly" means of livelihood?

Very brilliant question, the last part
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Ah fada lawd, most mothers of old did a very terrible job bringing up men of these era, look at this one giving excuses for promiscuous horseband, terrible creatures springing up everyday, especially here, SMH!!!

Some comments you read here will leave you sick in the stomach.

These kind of men are the weakest. If I ever have a son, I will need to do a lot of job bringing him up as a decent young man in the society angry

6 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by vickydankal(f): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Some of these behaviours seem normal and natural with the exclusion of "excessive/control/demand/constant/paranoia" which push the actions to extreme. But by recent events, none of those conditions were met before men were tagged insecure. That moment your side girlfriend tells you that her husband is insecure and you wonder why.

Secure men are the gifts that keep giving. They are the ones that allow their wives to go and do night vigils with pastors because they are secure. They let their wives or girlfriends travel for a business getaway with their male bosses to exotic locations. In other words, if you are not a mugu to your female partner, you are insecure.

Some are looking for wife-friendly occupations while others are looking for pocket-friendly wives.

/

Whatever seem normal and with time becomes excessive has cross the line. Please are these men afraid that their wives will meet a richer, nicer or just any man better than them.

Don't forget what brought us here.
I don't have a problem for a woman to be a house wife or work home mum. But if the reason is to tame her sexual opportunities without any history backup while the men can tour the world on a business visits with their secretaries then they are unsecured. That's my take.

2 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2019
cerpvad:
I don't support hundred percent that a woman should do corporate job, especially if she will be earning more than her husband. The consequences are multifaceted. It is either she loses respect for her husband or she blackmails him that he is irresponsible whenever he is broke and could not meet up with financial responsibility. She can also start cheating on the husband in that situation

See this one! So they should both be starving or beg from family instead.

Mtcheeeeeeeew let me leave here before I ruin the rest of my day abeg

5 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by vickydankal(f): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2019
jefy:
Sad to say, there isn't no equality between both sex.. Modernization has truely made some to forget their place in the home and society.. Even nature made certin things the way they are. 'change it if you can,or by yourself,abolish those traditions. Just a post for some ranting and calling op names. MEN AND WOMEN CANT AND WILL NEVER BE EQUALS..sad reality. Oga op,abeg,do what you have to do to secure your help mate. Regards.and for those who want to quote me,you shall be violently ignored..

Any body who think or acts in a way that suggests that men and women are equal should go and question God. Every man should decide what he wants with his wife, and about a stay home mom and work home mom is a delicate matter that should be discussed during courtship. I may have plans, visions and ambition I want to actualize only for for you to put ring in my finger and the next thing will be 'in the name of husband and lord of this home , I command you to stay home'. It won't be fair.

3 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by lekspot01(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2019
joyandfaith:

what about house wives that sleep with neighbours, pastors, artisans, family drivers and gate men?
the only reason I feel women should work from home is to take care of children. Growing children need time and attention from parents. Both parents should not be busy looking for money. sexual predation and bad influence are rampant nowadays.
BAD INFLUENCE? Malian spotted
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by vickydankal(f): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2019
HIbreed:

sorry, they are not insecure. They've seen it all

Seen what exactly, are they not punishing their wives with the sins of others.?

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by vickydankal(f): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2019
Microwhy:
Insecure!
Maybe you're still single.

I've been married for close to a decade.
What about you?

3 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by joyandfaith: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2019
lekspot01:
BAD INFLUENCE? Malian spotted
what is malian ?
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Kendollar696(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2019
24kmagic:

My Niggar!!!!?
You be correct gee
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by vickydankal(f): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Zizza:

Please just shut up!!!
I'm married, but I won't take any form of cheating from my husband. What makes it more acceptable for a man to cheat? Who accepts it?? The womenfolk? The day I catch you cheating, you're done for.

They'll keep saying don't go through your husband's phone if you want to remain sane. Brother, hold your phone let me hold mine.

Please, let's borrow sense biko

Nne easy easy cheesy cheesy. Some men take us for a ride. There is nothing to make one accept that cheating comes easy or is normal in men, while we are taught to chew 1 carrot forever a man can eat types, kinds, colors or shapes of apple all he wants. There's nothing that breaks the heart than for a man to cheat with impunity. Chai

5 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by vickydankal(f): 7:34am On Dec 18, 2019
Wait oooo
Could it be possible that some of these men who wants a stay home mum or work home mum, has been round the clock with different shapes, colors, sizes and ages of women, irrespective of their marital status? So that fear of what they did is still hunting them?

Just a thought.
Any insult could attract a better better refined thunder from India.

6 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Jokerman(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2019
vickydankal:

Insecurity in men could clearly be seen but not limited to the following :
Consuming jealousy
Fear of losing your mate to another
Spying your wife
Excessive monitoring
Excessive control
Demanding explanation for every friendly greeting, sms, chat or call
Demanding access to your phone
Stop every outdoor activities especially with the opposite sex
Paranoia and disbelief as to your partner’s whereabouts
Constant reassurance
Fear of your wife's exposure
Fear of financial independence
Among others

You be Ode. So I see my wife chatting with one man, so I shouldn't get to know because it's friendly??

I bought new SIM cards for my wife
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by larry4ice(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2019
After reading your comment, I can boldly say that "your head correct 1000%".... nice one bro!!
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2019
some Girls are saying that the Husband is insecure.... grin

we know una type.

a man is saying what he wants for HIS WIFE, you girls are saying he is insecure?

una need boiled Pepsi.

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by vickydankal(f): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Jokerman:

You be Ode. So I see my wife chatting with one man, so I shouldn't get to know because it's friendly??

I bought new SIM cards for my wife

Now that you have insulted me just because I'm entitled to my own opinion, has your account balance changed for better.

In my comment, did I call you names or insult you. Why call me that. I hate toxic people. I don't have anything else to tell you, I don't want more insult this good morning.

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Jokerman(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2019
vickydankal:

Now that you have insulted me just because I'm entitled to my own opinion, has your account balance changed for better.

In my comment, did I call you names or insult you. Why call me that. I hate toxic people. I don't have anything else to tell you, I don't want more insult this good morning.

Sorry about that... Was really pissed

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2019
Casemiro:

nice suggestions there..

You can keep saying insecure all you want, but Everyman to his own..

some men want women working in big organizations and offices, while some prefer them stay at home..

Stories flying up and down especially on Nairaland are enough to make such men not change their mind.

from colleague colleague,

they start something funny.

Before you know one thing has happened and the do done.

It's not insecurity on the part of such men,

they just don't want their wives to always be in an occasion of sin, where there would be much pressure..

no need trying to sound politically correct, we know what really happens inside life..

once again thanks for your suggestions.

MODIFIED !!!!!!

If you like quote me full textbook calling me insecure, I will never try to sound politically correct just to win cheap likes on nairaland.

You can give motivational quotes or try to win likes all you want, but we know that

theory is different from practical.

Inside life, we know how things operate.

I asked a simple question,

'' What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? "

Can't you just pass if you don't have contributions?

marriage is for two who agree to get together.

If you are a career woman, marry a career man.

Simple!
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Jokerman(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2019
Teaching
Event planner
Cosmetics shop
Food business
Hairdressing and styling
Tailoring

Jobs my wife can't do

Banking
Hotelier
Everyday church
Actresses
Model
Air hostess
Marketer
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Fejimummy: 7:53am On Dec 18, 2019
when I was at ilorin we all saw how it's onisu was cheating unapologetically on her husband saying she wasn't created for one man, now this is a woman selling yam o in front of the compound. Bros that is looking for wife friendly job for his wife should also get portable blood pressure monitor to carry along with him because he may be in for surprises

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Dies Five Months After Giving Birth After 18 Years Of Childlessness.Photos / Dealing With A Snoring Partner / Why Are Some Marriages So Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.