Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Away from the Slay Queen... - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Away from the Slay Queen... (26416 Views)

Let's Increase The Call To Tawheed And Away From Shirk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by colgenetaxiabj: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2019
Insightful

1 Like

Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by Puregold3(f): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2019
Ishilove:
This kind of mindset is what breeds intolerance, fundamentalism and violence.
Really,, say that to those that always give hate speech.

1 Like

Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by BigBizzy(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2019
Na today!
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by uthlaw: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Why are you always sad about religion of Islam instead be sad about your pastors that are using you guys to be become rich!

1 Like

Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by sencekompis: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2019
ISLAM!!!! a religion of D ARABS, DANGEROUS RELIGION

3 Likes

Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by Khaleell001(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2019
7thLemonLOVER:
I think there is something fundamentally wrong with Islamic tenets

We don't need your thinking neither do we need your opinion.
keep it to yourself.
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by Ishilove: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2019
Puregold3:

So, it pained you cos i called you an animal.. The same way i feel when you talk trash about my religion..
I'm very sorry, i got pissed off seeing "hate like" comments all the time on Fridays
You didn't call me an animal. You called yourself, your ancestors and your lineage animals.

I am not talking trash. I am speaking facts. You claim to worship God but it is very easy to call people who don't agree with your religion names. You people will never condemn atrocities committed by your brothers all over the world jn the name of Allah. You call people of other religions 'kafir'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by sulasa07(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ishilove:

You didn't call me an animal. You called yourself, your ancestors and your lineage animals.

I am not talking trash. I am speaking facts. You claim to worship God but it is very easy to call people who don't agree with your religion names. You people will never condemn atrocities committed by your brothers all over the world jn the name of Allah. You call people of other religions 'kafir'.
I don't know how we will condemn wrongs done in the name of our religion again.We keep condemning but you chose to keep believing we are not condemning them,should we then kill ourselves then b4 we can confuse you.Muslim scholars were the first to warn the world when USA and UK when arming Osama bin Laden and his boys,but now we are to blamed when those who created the Al-Qaeda are not even Muslims.
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by najib632(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ishilove:
See that one up there calling people 'goat' and 'pigs' for airing their views. This kind of mindset is what breeds intolerance, fundamentalism and violence. Arrant nonsense. They claim to worship God but their heart is full of wickedness.
Just because he is promoting morality makes him wicked. You're nothing but an infidel, what is it in Islam that is new? He doesn't even know his religion well enough but he wants to criticize Islam. Show us any where that mother Mary is said to have not covered her hair or dressed seductively.
Infact is it the christian that is not wicked? Or the jew? Or the hindu? Or the budhist? Compare the massacre these bastards are committing against the muslims. When the us strikes terrorist do you think it is just the terrorists they kill? Calling innocent muslims casualties, "colateral damage". Isreal kills muslims like chickens, invent weapons and test it on palestinians, they have successfully killed millions, but muslims are terrorists. 2 million muslims killed in Iraq, 6 million muslims killed in Afghanistan, 200,000-500,000 muslims killed in bosnia, 200,000 muslims killed in Somalia by U.S. and Ethiopia, 1,000,000 muslims killed in Syria by both U.S. and Russia. Jos crisis and kaduna crisis, Rwanda, Sudan, Mymar e.t.c. I am sure there are many other things i don't know. Who sponsored mujahideen? What did sadam hussein do and where are the weapons of mass destruction he was accused of having? Why does U.S. have the largest oil reserve in the world? Where is the $700 billion oil export revenue Iraq made in the last 50 years.? Why do we have pictures of some U.S. Soldiers in ISIS? Why do we have picturers of U.S. Soldiers with gold in Iraq? Why do we have pictures of U.S. Soldiers guarding and working in oil fields and opium farms? How did crude oil price magically crash? Why do weapons that U.S. Sends to their allies end up in the hands of ISIS. You did not see anything in these and you blame muslims. Never for once do we see the media showing muslim clerics that speak against terrorism. What you all fear is coming and it will take you all by suprise.
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by sulasa07(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
najib632:

Just because he is promoting morality makes him wicked. You're nothing but an infidel, what is it in Islam that is new? He doesn't even know his religion well enough but he wants to criticize Islam. Show us any where that mother Mary is said to have not covered her hair or dressed seductively.
Infact is it the christian that is not wicked? Or the jew? Or the hindu? Or the budhist? Compare the massacre these bastards are committing against the muslims. When the us strikes terrorist do you think it is just the terrorists they kill? Calling innocent muslims casualties, "colateral damage". Isreal kills muslims like chickens, invent weapons and test it on palestinians, they have successfully killed millions, but muslims are terrorists. 2 million muslims killed in Iraq, 6 million muslims killed in Afghanistan, 200,000-500,000 muslims killed in bosnia, 200,000 muslims killed in Somalia by U.S. and Ethiopia, 1,000,000 muslims killed in Syria by both U.S. and Russia. Jos crisis and kaduna crisis, Rwanda, Sudan, Mymar e.t.c. I am sure there are many other things i don't know. Who sponsored mujahideen? What did sadam hussein do and where are the weapons of mass destruction he was accused of having? Why does U.S. have the largest oil reserve in the world? Where is the $700 billion oil export revenue Iraq made in the last 50 years.? Why do we have pictures of some U.S. Soldiers in ISIS? Why do we have picturers of U.S. Soldiers with gold in Iraq? Why do we have pictures of U.S. Soldiers guarding and working in oil fields and opium farms? How did crude oil price magically crash? Why do weapons that U.S. Sends to their allies end up in the hands of ISIS. You did not see anything in these and you blame muslims. Never for once do we see the media showing muslim clerics that speak against terrorism. What you all fear is coming and it will take you all by suprise.
They are double-standard hypocrites.
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by Legendguru: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by abdddone(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Anytime Islaamic tenets, moral codes or anything relating it are discussed, many non-muslims easily expose their perpetual hatred for the religion. The trend is not new though, it has been the practice since day one when the Prophet started the call. Despite all odds,it survived and remains the only fastest growing religion globally.
infact, countless intellectuals after studying Islam with the view of 'exposing' it, ended up embracing and reverting to Islam. Notable on the list are Joram Van Klaveren, Jacob Williams (Author of why i became muslim), Aysha Parry (Author of i became a Muslim),lan Nisbet,and so on.The uniqueness and genuineness of its message surely appeals to a sincere hearts who are seekers of truth. The question about the concepts of God, Creation and its purpose, Worship, Trials, Deeds and Rewards, etc are all clearly answered.

Many are raising unsubstantiated claims about the Qur'aan,the fact remains that the Qur,aan has been devinely preserved from any alteration, distortion, change or loss, so that it will be available to all generation till the end of the world. All attempts to forge chapters have been made throughout the ages,yet none have withstood close scrutiny. This explains why you can never see versions (standard,revised or what have you)
There is no other book religious or otherwise which has been memorised in very large scale in recorded history except the Qur'aan . In fact, if all the books in the world were to be destroyed,the ONLY book which could be rewritten,word for word without a single mistake is the Qur'aan.

I will challenge anyone, just like Allaah (God) challenged the Arabs who opined that the Qur'aan is not His message thus;

Chapter 17 verse 88 ; 'Say; even if all mankind and the Jinn gather together to produce something like the Qur'aan, they will not be able to do so inspite of the cooperation with each other'

Chapter 11 verses 13; Do they say , 'He has forged this (Qur'aan)?' Say to them (in reply) , 'if you are truthful (in your objection then) bring ten forged chapters like it, calling upon whom you can (for your help) apart from Allaah.'

Chapter 10 verse 38; And yet they say , 'He has forged it,then produce a (single) chapter like it, calling upon whomsoever you can (for your help), apart from Allaah, if you are truthful (in this your assertion)

The first verse quoted challenges anyone doubting the Qur'aan to produce[b] A COMPLETE BOOK[/b] like the Qur'aan. If the production of a complete book in like of the Qur'aan by the generality of mankind and jinn remains unachievable milestone since over 1400 years till date, the second verse REDUCES the task to production of JUST TEN CHAPTERS AND NOT A WHOLE BOOK LIKE THE FIRST QUOTED VERSE. The challenge is so open that it even permits you to 'forge' and let's see if it's going to survive. if that is too much, the third verse challenge anyone to produce JUST A CHAPTER and not ten as the case of second verse quoted.

It's open challenge since over 1400 years and it remains an open challenge till date.

Over to the islamophobes to take up the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by LivingSage: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jazzakallahu khayran op

1 Like

Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by midnighter(f): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
I know this thread will not reach over 2 pages smh.

No interesting debate or comment, I will find some interesting Islamic debates on youtube...nonsense

Only when somebody came to insult you you will write paragraphs but talk about the subject in OP you will never

Kafir Kufaar infidel bla blah is all you people will say when there is an interesting topic to discuss already NA WA!
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by fortran12: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
A slay queen can simply be defined as a woman who wants to choke everyone else with how beautiful and cool they are.

Nowadays, some ladies feel great with nudity and they see the ideal Muslimah as in bondage. See what the body of the ladies are being turned to online & offline! Even the market is filled up with those nude clothes. Clothes that cover nothing! And for as low as N150 you get a small tight skirt that leaves half of the femur bone outside! An average lady cannot dress up without exposing in details the shapes and parts of her body!

A Muslim woman is not an object of sexual gratification for men! Nowadays, women's body are used to market products and as well they can as well market themselves. Gone are the days when there is a clear-cut distinction between prostitutes and other ladies A few days ago, i saw a bus conductor harass two ladies verbally because of their attire. It is so clear that Islam is the only common religion that necessitates a lady covering her shapes and not exposing her body parts.

It's quit saddening that some Muslims are now raising potentials slay queens! Kids that are trained to wear seductive dresses and use one head cover or one of the various kinds of micro-mini Hijab, micro-hijab, mini hijab, etc.

If you want to do Islam do Islam. There can't be a mixture of darkness and light!
Allah says interpretation of the meaning:
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in Islam (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islamic religion) and follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). Verily! He is to you a plain enemy. {Al-Baqarah 2:208}

Islam is against nudity; ladies dressed yet nude!
The Prophet of Allaah, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, told us that these kinds of clothes would appear among the women of the end times, as was reported in the Hadeeth narrated by Abu Hurayrah, may Allaah be pleased with him: "There are two types of the people of Hell that I have not seen: people who have whips like the tails of cattle, with which they strike the people; and women who are dressed but naked, walking with an enticing gait, with their hair looking like the humps of camels, leaning sideways. They will not enter Paradise or even smell its fragrance, although its fragrance can be detected from such-and-such a distance." (Reported by Muslim, 3/1680)

Note To all Muslims
Allah says interpretation of the meaning:
O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded.

A call on all the Iman and Parents
Abdullah ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. The leader of people is a guardian and is responsible for his subjects. A man is the guardian of his family and he is responsible for them. A woman is the guardian of her husband’s home and his children and she is responsible for them. The servant of a man is a guardian of the property of his master and he is responsible for it. No doubt, every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6719, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1829

We ask Allah to guide and pardon us all.

Islam allows women to cover up themselves from head to toe, but everyone knows what goes on behind closed doors.
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2019
fortran12:

Islam allows women to cover up themselves from head to toe, but everyone knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Whatever goes on behind close doors is non of your biz.

Judge not...for as though judge...
Say only things you can defend.
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by fortran12: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Whatever goes on behind close doors is non of your biz.

Judge not...for as though judge...
Say only things you can defend.
It's hypocrisy. Whn you now cornered with the truth u say judge not. Am not judging am only, behind closed doors means when no one is looking
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by aadoiza: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Seriously, even when you tell the common truth, provided you're a Muslim, they still come at you really hard.
From all the comments of the vaginally-delivered god worshippers, we can fairly conclude that nudity and prostitution are a key part of their religion.

However, I think we can accommodate their transgressions and brazen ignorance as what they call Christianity was never meant to be a religion operating on its own footing, this is obvious in the apparent lack of central tenet(s) in Christianity, but rather a privileged further guidance for a selected group to assure, and to reinforce the prevailing religion that was. Unfortunately, the whole shebang got hijacked and messed up, and consequently got sold to the gullible minds around at the time.
This is also the reason Christianity is absent originality, and riddled with derisory and beffudling tenets. Every major tenet and occasion in Christianity is laid on the groundwork of paganism and as a result intricately linked with it.

This is why when they concoct lies against the prophet SAW and mock the religion of Allah SWT, we but pity them, and never get peeved.
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2019
fortran12:

It's hypocrisy. Whn you now cornered with the truth u say judge not. Am not judging am only, behind closed doors means when no one is looking

God is to judge that not you!
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by fortran12: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

God is to judge that not you!
You don't seem to know then meaning of judging. Whn u see someone do wrong and you say it's wrong that is not judgement. Judgement is when you completely write off an individual saying there is no saving grace etc for him or her.
So Bros I am only calling out the hypocrisy
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2019
fortran12:

You don't seem to know then meaning of judging. Whn u see someone do wrong and you say it's wrong that is not judgement. Judgement is when you completely write off an individual saying there is no saving grace etc for him or her.
So Bros I am only calling out the hypocrisy

You see a lady in Hijab then you claim she is a fornicatress just because she uses Hijab! Ain't your folly stinking?

Your sisters puting on mini/micro-mini skirts are virgin Marys right?
Re: Away from the Slay Queen... by fortran12: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You see a lady in Hijab then you claim she is a fornicatress just because she uses Hijab! Ain't your folly stinking?

Your sisters puting on mini/micro-mini skirts are virgin Marys right?

I never said that, and was not thinking that, sorry. I do not judge based on what people wear but their behavior.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? / Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) / What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.