Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Something STRANGE And OCCULTIC About Juice Wrld's Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Something STRANGE And OCCULTIC About Juice Wrld's Death (1067 Views)

Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? / D Savage & Juice WRLD – No Time (produced By Murda Beatz) / OCCULTIC KINGDOM 3 – Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something STRANGE And OCCULTIC About Juice Wrld's Death by Buzzgal: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
The death of a black American young rapper, Juice WRLD, has been trending. In one of his songs, he said he was not making it past 21 years old, and yes, he died at 21.

The Vigilant Citizen reports that on June 19, 2018 – the day following the death of XXXtentacion – Juice released the song Legends containing the lyrics:
"What’s the 27 club? We ain’t making it past 21.”
Juice’s music was said to contain eerie, prophetic messages. First, the album he released after signing with Interscope was titled Goodbye & Good Riddance – a title that can easily be applied to an industry sacrifice.
Here are some strange facts about Juice WRLD:
� Police reports that Juice WRLD died at a Chicago airport while he was being interrogated by the police. He started having seizures (convulsing) and by the time the paramedics came, he was bleeding from the mouth.

It is bizarre to note that not even a month ago, the Lucid Dreams challenge was trending on Tik Tok where Juice’s fans were posting videos of them dancing to his hit single … and faked having a seizure, complete with them drooling water out of the mouth. (You can check this out on YouTube).

Read more and check out the pictures via
https://mitchelleobatu..com/2019/12/something-strange-and-occultic-about.html?m=1
Re: Something STRANGE And OCCULTIC About Juice Wrld's Death by voltron14: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Especially because the guy was a drug addict.

They are known to live very long.
Re: Something STRANGE And OCCULTIC About Juice Wrld's Death by lebron7(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
voltron14:
Especially because the guy was a drug addict.

They are known to live very long.
grin grin grin grin grin
O.P sounds like an overzealous mountain of fire member

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Sugar Daddy That Bought Nengi The House And Range Rover Exposed (photos) / High Quality, Brands And CCTV Camera Prices In Nigeria. / digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.