Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:59 AM

Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. (4611 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by nairafame2: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
When you are a world toaster! Nigerian lady revealed chats of a man that is toasting her, the lady said she met the man yesterday and now the man is already in love. See his grammar.

Is This Really A True Love??

See Their Conversations Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/lady-revealed-her-chats-with-man-that.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by nairafame2: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
No Love Found grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by Pubichairs(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
cheesy na only Anambra guys fit type dis kyn jargon

People wey like business more than school..

Nde Nku

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by Kingosytex(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This one na R.I.P to English Language.
Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by nairafame2: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This one na R.I.P to English Language.
Lol
Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by dollytino4real(f): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
love no know English but doings

1 Like

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by Rilley(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bloggers will do anything for traffic, you think you can deceive me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
A man is here expressing his love for her but she chooses to make mockery of him, I'll be waiting for the stupid lady at Shiloh 2030. That's where they normally end. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pubichairs:
cheesy na only Anambra guys fit type dis kyn jargon

People wey like business more than school..

Nde Nku
Anumanu. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by Balkiss1995: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
Love does not differentiate at least some guys can't type at all and they are caring instead of her to pray to GOD for a good husband

2 Likes

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by lilmax(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Look at someone who doesn't have the balls to ask a man how his day went

She's sharing chats as if she's a reasonable person

5 Likes

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by EbukaHades10(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
We know

5 Likes

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by YorubaKing: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
cool
Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by egopersonified(f): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dating is not sexing. Meet him, know him and decide. Pressure can make wole Soyinka type like this. Relationship no be English. No carry your certificate for head. Na this type dey love pass.
Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by Automatic3444(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
J111333:
A man is here expressing his love for her but she chooses to make mockery of him, I'll be waiting for the stupid lady at Shiloh 2030. That's where they normally end. undecided

nice..one

2 Likes

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by Pubichairs(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
J111333:
Anumanu. undecided
Akpa amu
Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by movingclouds(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
nairafame2:
No Love Found grin
The one found is lost
Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by movingclouds(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
egopersonified:
Dating is not sexing. Meet him, know him and decide. Pressure can make wole Soyinka type like this. Relationship no be English. No carry your certificate for head. Na this type dey love pass.
Awww, I wish eternal life is awardable
Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by kevotek1000(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Just making mockery of someone who perhaps love you dearly and really want you in his life. English has never been a requirement for a successful marriage or relationship. Everyone deserves a chance to express their feelings...

1 Like

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
cant he speak in pidgin undecided.and u will even be surprised he"s a married man
Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by kushme: 12:26am On Dec 18, 2019
cool.
The guy tell her as eh dey be, like the gangsta down there..
Eh go still make her pant wet if they finally meet..
Most females, watch their actions, forget their words..

Re: Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. by BronzeMajik(f): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2019
that girl is plain stupid, must you bring everything that happens to you to social media, the ability to speak good and correct English is not a characteristic of being a good man/woman as the case may be.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw A Stark Nakedd Mad Man Today / To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... / The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.