Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) (78270 Views)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Mkamaldeen442: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kingosytex:

I wish her the very best. Giving one's life to Christ is the best decision that one can ever make in this life.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
I pray she does not go back to her bad habits

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by YorubaAmaka(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
post=84998129:
Another soul is won for CHRIST.

To God be the glory great things he has done!

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Mkamaldeen442: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
2special:
She should also dump that Arsenal jersey
What the Bleep wetin arsenal do you
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
chariisGRACE:
To slay don tire her.
To marry don hungry her.

She wants to pretend holy so that she can trap a man that is looking for a God fearing girl girl to marry.

If her repentance is genuine, the Holy Spirit is her strength.

You guys may think this rubbish you comment all the time makes you funny but indeed its making you look dumb and off point cos from the story the woman is married but I'm sure you didn't even read it and just hurried down here to comment rubbish for the fun of it or what?

I wonder how most of you passed primary school with this attitude and lack of reading culture.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by gulfer: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
My pity is for the guys (BF and sugar daddies) that'll be responsible for the replacement cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
chrisxxx:
Marriage eluding her. This is the snake-like tactics they use in wriggly unsuspecting innocent guys.

You guys may think this rubbish you comment all the time makes you funny but indeed its making you look dumb and off point cos from the story the woman is married but I'm sure you didn't even read it and just hurried down here to comment rubbish for the fun of it or what?

I wonder how most of you passed primary school with this attitude and lack of reading culture.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by chibaby1985(f): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Donaldoni:
She may end up marrying a virgin guy... embarassed

Such is life! embarassed
Lazy youth... Can't you see she's married?
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by ikwedim(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
TinyHacker:
so does she have to post it for us to see? what should happen now? if you like slay that one is your business
Yes she has to.... Many Pple are afraid to show their new found faith in Christ as they are afraid to be judge..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Gracefollowme: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Fuckkkkkkkkkkk off......
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
You won't the fulfillment that comes with giving ones life to God whether Muslim way or christian and be devoted fully..

Your life would be fulfilled and things would aure my change..I no drink smoke and carry olonaho again

My life don better..under 6 months bank account self go du like trailer load.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by akinolu66: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Personal conviction is the key. John 3vs 16

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by midnighter(f): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
I hope she doesn't use this revelation as an excuse to go about looking untidy and unkempt because that's also a sin.

Anyway, whatever works for her sha. Maybe somebody could educate me on it because I don't think all that is really necessary
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by edoairways: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Devilfriend:
Chaii!
This one don lose from our cage.
We need to test her faith in the next four market...
Myvillagepeople you are mentioned here oh

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by edoairways: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:
I hope she doesn't use this revelation as an excuse to go about looking untidy and unkempt because that's also a sin.

Anyway, whatever works for her sha. Maybe somebody could educate me on it because I don't think all that is really necessary
No it is not
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by queenprecy(f): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
this one no be slay Queen na I wanna be. all those things she is burning no reach 5k. where is human hair there?
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
airminem:
Repentant slayer cheesy

NaijaOlosho you are the next to repent oo. We are strongly praying for you.

grin

I be Muslim cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by midnighter(f): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
edoairways:

No it is not

Yes, it is.

Neglecting your personal appearance and not taking care of yourself is a sin against God.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
I don't subscribe to the doctrine of fear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by edoairways: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, it is.

Neglecting your personal appearance and not taking care of yourself is a sin against God.
It is not madam or do you have biblical backing for that?
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

I be Muslim cheesy
cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
You have taken the most important decision in your life by given your life to Christ and accepted Him as your Lord and Saviour.
For those mocking her, remember she is married already.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by effido666: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Burning wigs or trousers is not d issue here......ur heart matters a lot ....I av seen a born again Christian wit wig and trousers yet she is stil in d spirit.....don't wear trousers designed for men period
Yankee101:
See how dirty the wigs look.

Upgrade your life to a cleaner, healthier version

Get born again
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by effido666: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wat about u ?
Mrpsly247:

Yes she has to.... Many Pple are afraid to show their new found faith in Christ as they are afraid to be judge..
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Ferrous(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
chariisGRACE:
To slay don tire her.
To marry don hungry her.

She wants to pretend holy so that she can trap a man that is looking for a God fearing girl girl to marry.

If her repentance is genuine, the Holy Spirit is her strength.
Some people might be surprised seeing this post even my husband was surprised today on the action I took even my family when they heard it, most of these items you are seeing here cost me a lot but what does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Imij2(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
What of the attachment on your head, you need to burn it too but not with your head o
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by midnighter(f): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
edoairways:

It is not madam or do you have biblical backing for that?

https://livingourpriorities.com/appearance-really-matter/

We are called to take care of our body; therefore, hygiene is important to God. Even Jesus encouraged us that when we are fasting not to neglect the washing of our face or the perfuming our head. Fasting, or being tired is not an excuse for not taking a shower. If we are walking around with bad hygiene, how are we able to get close to someone witnessing them to Christ?

Matthew 6:16-17 16 “When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 17 But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face

It’s not a sin to like nice clothes or dress well. However, it is a sin when your desire for fashion is more important to you, than your desire to be like Christ.

You know the saying, you can tell a book by its cover? Wrong or right, people judge others by what they see. And although we know that God looks at our heart, at some point we must choose not to become a stumbling block with our appearance. Just think, by doing so, we can reduce the perception of hypocritical Christians.

https://www.focusonthefamily.com/parenting/what-the-bible-says-about-beauty-and-appearance/

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

What it means: You are created in the image of God, and God doesn’t make junk! Like a snowflake, every person is unique. No two are the same. God sees you as a masterpiece; and when you look in the mirror, He wants you to “know that full well.”

https://www.compellingtruth.org/physical-appearance.html

The Bible is full of indications that God cares about our appearance. God created us "in his own image," (Genesis 1:27), He designed each of us in the womb (Jeremiah 1:5), and "we are his workmanship" (Ephesians 2:10). He made each of us to look just as we do, and we reflect His own beauty. The Bible doesn't say how we reflect His beauty, but it is reasonable that our appearance has something to do with that. Since God cares about our appearance, we ought to as well.

So, if we care about our physical appearance, the reason we care is much more important than the fact that we care. For example, if we keep fit and trim because we want to glorify God in our bodies (1 Corinthians 6:20), we have a good reason for doing so. But if we keep fit and trim because we want to impress others with how in shape we are, our reason is pride, which the Bible condemns in many places.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ee be like say them nearly use this one for ritual
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Baztardmods: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Donaldoni:
[s]She may end up marrying a virgin guy... embarassed

Such is life! [/s]embarassed
Is she one?
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dirty girl just look at those trash call wings
Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by Carsons(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thank God she was a slay queen... If she was an olosho, chances are low
If it's genuine Congratulations, otherwise...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! / Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.