Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ (35055 Views)

"You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari / NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process / Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by ColonelEmeka: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2019
GEEBITE:
Lol@ they are answerable to an AG that was appointed and can be fired by the President.Please read your statement again.

That is not how it works. The AG in USA was also appointed by Trump but the law from that point separates their functions and authorities and it is same with Nigeria
Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by tck2000(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2019
DonBenny77:
Odë of a president.
President wey no go school
Even in that stale biography of his it clearly says while his mates were in class he preferred being with cows in the bush....
lol
Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by tck2000(m): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2019
iamJ:
honestly

everybody pointing at everybody, u cant do anything

thats why i say democracy will only work after military has fixed the country well, if not we are wasting our time

if good leader come try fight corruption, him own people go fight am, dem fit kill am self, na only under hard hand nigerians dey hear word

na why our police and army dont do us like american, they know us, we dont hear word
Apt
Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by SIRAO(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2019
Yes ooh even as a teacher I taught my students that he did well as a military man, only fools we say that buhari did not do well even as a civilian president. GMB LONG LIFE TO U
Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by vicetuh: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
this man hate democracy
Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by DedeNkem: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jihadist Buhari is a dictator!
Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
I wonder how this dude joined the army.
Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by IdowuCyber: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Highly informative. It is interesting to know the number of inconsistencies in a single individual's character.

Idowu Olayiwola
Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by darkwan: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ikinternational:

The great igbo conqueror. I fear you sir. Please be gentle with us

am i wrong....!!??
you dont care about anything else than your immediate enviroment....

that makes you very dangerous to anybody else farer from you....
Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by gaskiyamagana: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
omohayek:

I'm sure it makes you feel good to believe such things, but they are manifestly untrue. Many of us who feel nothing but contempt for Buhari are neither affiliated with the cesspool of corruption that is the PDP, nor motivated by petty tribal loyalty to the incompetent thief GEJ; we either lived through Buhari's first tenure in 1983-1985, or learned the history most Nigerian schools apparently don't bother to impart anymore, which is why we knew what to expect from Buhari in terms of respect for rule of law, and it doesn't take more than a passing familiarity with economics to appreciate just how utterly wrong-headed so many of Buhari's policies are - import bans, an ever-widening gap between the "official" and market-based exchange rate, sudden border closures, a foreign borrowing spree to fund subsidized railways ... If you think the Goodluck "Ebele" Jonathan diehards who despise Buhari because he defeated their adopted kinsman are the majority of his detractors, you're living in a dream world!
Simple analysis, South South and South East are igbo and diehard PDP since 1999 till date. Both 2015 & 2019 elections were won convincingly by PDP in south south and South East which is populated by Igbos, tell me more about my dream world that most of the haters are either Igbos or PDP.
Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by darkwan: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ikinternational:

Mr WE, I doubt seriously you can even control a lady.

But online party leaders come to your house to brief you n pay homage

Such imaginations..

and who told you i have any interest to control a lady....??
Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by omohayek: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Simple analysis, South South and South East are igbo and diehard PDP since 1999 till date. Both 2015 & 2019 elections were won convincingly by PDP in south south and South East which is populated by Igbos, tell me more about my dream world that most of the haters are either Igbos or PDP.
You either don't realize, or simply choose to overlook, the fact that the SW cast a higher total number of votes against Buhari in 2019 than either the SE or the SW; it appears a lot of SE people decided to just sit at home this time around, rather than choose between the two evils of Atiku and Buhari. Just because embittered GEJ diehards online like to rant and rave about Yorubas as "betrayers" doesn't mean they know what they're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by 0monnak0da: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
ChinenyeN:
Each time I think about the fact Nigeria allowed itself to vote in Buhari, I laugh.
Compliments of the season,

Respect to a thinker
Tell your brothers to learn the truth

Yorubas are not their coevals
Re: Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ by ChinenyeN(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2019
0monnak0da, I cannot say that I agree with you on that last point. Igbo and Yoruba deserve each other. They are both coevals and accomplices as far as the Nigerian context is concerned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) / Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.