Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached (67728 Views)

Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / Lump In My Anus(graphic pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Not much help u can get here. However, book with a Luth, Lasuth or FMC to get it removed by a General Surgeon. Ensure a sample is taken for histology to rule out a malignant growth. Your friend obviously shouldn't leave such mass on his body for too long even though he is told it's not cancerous. Few times certain non-cancerous masses can undergo malignant transformation.

Much Peace to you and your friend

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Which one be this again today. Before it was in the shoulder we saw this morning. Now it is chest

I gues this is a. Symptom of hiv
Pls don’t quote me am not realy feeling fine I have an headache
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by tete7000(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
He should go for surgery jor. What other option does he think he has?
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by 2extremes(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by judgementyard(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
liondbrave:
Finally it has developed to AIDS.
When you laugh over people's misfortune, one day it might be you or someone loved by you.
There are things you don't joke about.

2 Likes

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by frozen70(f): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
dobaduro:

Waiting

No suggestion yet, Doctors we need you o

I am not a doctor but I will give you advice that I feel will put your mind at rest

Tumour can develop with just little under lying cause

If the only option left is surgery, please let him go for it but hand everything to God in prayers

Someone can die with just little complaints from headache

We are not responsible for our own life and we can't predict our own safety if not God

But it must be done in government hospital where experience surgeons will handle it in the most professional way

Now is the time before it gets late
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by demoBaba: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Christian1ppi:
Hmmm ok

Sell your papa house to play bet19
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Doctors didn't go to school just to dish out medical information and advice willy-nilly online.
If you have a medical case, go to a hospital and stop this e-barah.

There is not way any medical doctor will tell you the kind of abnormality under your skin, unless samples are taken for testing.

dobaduro:
Please Medical personnel in the house, I will need your help. A friend has this lump in the chest close to the neck, he has gone for different test. He was later asked to do CT scan which he did and they said it is Tumor.

The issue now is the guy is so scared of going for the operation, I want to know first the likely cost of such operations, any side effect, any alternative to the operations. Any suggestion is welcomed.

Pls don't tell me that this is not hospital, we have exhausted our knowledge that's why I'm asking for suggestions from people that might have seen such cases and how it was handled.

Please I need your help on this.
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by Akshow: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
explicitee:
Divine healing is your portion
pls stop misleading people. No any divine healing heals any ailments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by shogsman(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
benratigan3:
y are you bringing this here? where the test was carried out wasnt it a doctor that did it or what?is naira land hospital?
go to the hospital or British embassy for assistance
I don't know why you people reason myopically, maybe it can be attributed to lack of exposure cause if you visit international platforms like this you'll see an health sector where matters like this are been discussed, do you know how many doctors he will have access to on here with this little piece of information.

6 Likes

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by frozen70(f): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Which one be this again today. Before it was in the shoulder we saw this morning. Now it is chest

I gues this is a. Symptom of hiv
Pls don’t quote me am not realy feeling fine I have an headache

That headache may be a sign of HIV

Stop making jest of sensitive issues

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by Chiemeka1: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
It will never be well with satan and his cohorts, for all the afflictions they have caused to the sons of men.

2 Likes

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by solmusdesigns: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
lebete3000:

Doctors wey una don chase comot for country.

Native Doctors will help you. Go to them.

Useless people.

while doctors in Nigeria get educated for less than $300 a year because our tax subsidise education for this entitled priccks in US UK Ghana they average $15k, yet this shitbrainers want special recognition

1 Like

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by skyfather09(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
when I tot Av seen it all... damn!
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by Lleigh(f): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
If this were Instagram I would have tagged a doctor immediately
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
frozen70:

That headache may be a sign of HIV

Stop making jest of sensitive issues
Are you high on water
Wetin concerns you on my coment
M y b
Mind your business

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by CasNova: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is serious o. Go for the operation AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by shogsman(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
liondbrave:
Finally it has developed to AIDS.
No one with functioning brains will say this.you're not mentally sound.
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by Alexgeneration(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

People are sick everywhere. Ask him if he holds any bitterness, unforgiveness against anyone. Sometimes, the battle in the mind and spirit reflects fluid and swellings on certain areas of the body.

Richdad
Guy, you sure say you never mad?

So unforgiveness breeds fluids and liquor in the body.

2 Likes

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by explicitee(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Akshow:
pls stop misleading people. No any divine healing heals any ailments.
Mr Man argue with your keyboard and stop quoting me.
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by Ajibade123(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
see how you can start your own medical practice with these checklists https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-start-a-medical-practice-checklist/
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by obi4eze(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
angry
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by shogsman(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:

Are you high on water
Wetin concerns you on my coment
M y b
Mind your business
Only an unintelligent mind make it an habit to make a joke out of everything.
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by leoHomo: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

while doctors in Nigeria get educated for less than $300 a year because our tax subsidise education for this entitled priccks in US UK Ghana they average $15k, yet this shitbrainers want special recognition
[/s]
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by mechanics(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Operation is the only alternative and it should backed up with prayers
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by BENEAMATA: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
thundafire:
shutup if u have nothing to say
ehn eehn ! na you talk on saturday say no wonder everywhere quiet when them beat chelsea ! we don dey find you . we must yab our own back , no escape . oya tell me your club make i whinge you when them lose . cheesy
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by obi4eze(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
That's a delicate area for a tumour to grow. Many differentials on my mind but a malignancy cannot be ruled out until the lesion is biopsied.
Let him go for surgery and he'll be fine by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by DesBenedict: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

People are sick everywhere. Ask him if he holds any bitterness, unforgiveness against anyone. Sometimes, the battle in the mind and spirit reflects fluid and swellings on certain areas of the body.

Richdad

Schwooo!!!
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by Malawian(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Akpu Obi.
Mmadu ka ana aya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.