Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism (10411 Views)

Lasting Solution To Sperm Leakages (eda) / Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Erectile Dysfunction / Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Your High Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
The Greatest Wealth Is Health
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Sound Health First
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Health is the greatest wealth
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nothing replaces Sound Health
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Health is the greatest asset
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good Health.has no replacement
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
The First Wealth is Health
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2022
The greatest wealth is health
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2022
Sound Health First
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2022
Good health has no replacement
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by muheeb01(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2022
For Arthritis/Rheumatism complete cure with herbs dm me,erectile dysfunction,premature ejaculation,weak erection and total stds Flushers,Herpes,Hepatitis,HIV cd counts reduced to barest minimum and live healthy,contact me,check my signature
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Omoogah: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2022
We're recruiting at splatter careers

Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sound Health First
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Nothing replaces sound health
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 3:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Good health has no replacement
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 6:16pm On May 22, 2022
Sound Health First
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by aiotaq: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Healthyway15:
Do you wake up in the morning with stiff joints? Are your knees, hands, hips, neck or lower back aching more than before and it's getting harder to move in general? Have you noticed that some of the joints in your hands and feet have become swollen?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be developing arthritis, the most common joint problem in older people.

6 Surprising Truths Every Arthritic Patient Needs To Know
a) There are more than 100 different types of arthritis, but osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are the most common types.

b) Arthritis is mostly seen in adults over the age of 60, but it can also develop in children, teens and younger adults.

c) Women are more likely to develop arthritis than men, especially when it comes to rheumatoid arthritis, and also in people who are overweight.

d) Having rheumatoid arthritis makes you more likely to experience a serious cardiovascular event like a heart attack or stroke.

e) Arthritis is a significant cause of disability among adults. If left untreated, it will get worse with time.

f) Rheumatism is no longer a medical term, so Arthritis is more preferred to be called the condition.

What are the symptoms of Arthritis?
The joints are the most commonly affected by arthritis signs and symptoms. Depending on the type of arthritis you have, you may experience the following signs and symptoms :
a) Stiffness and pain
b) Redness and swelling
c) Reduced range of motion
Other symptoms are unexplained fever, fatigue, weight loss and swollen lymph glands. Symptoms typically last more than two weeks.

Why you suffer from Arthritis?
Two of the most common types of Arthritis are Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis (The most common type) involves wear-and-tear damage to your joint's cartilage, occuring over many years or it could be hastened by a joint injury or infection.

Cartilage cushions the ends of the bones and allows nearly frictionless joint motion, but enough damage can result in bone grinding, directly on bone, which causes pain and restricted movement.

In Rheumatoid arthritis, the body's immune system attacks the lining of the joint capsule, a tough membrane that encloses all the joint parts. This lining becomes inflamed and swollen. The disease process can eventually destroy cartilage and bone within the joint.

When do you need Medical Attention?
It's very important you see a health care professional when you experience the following :
I) When you are feeling pain from arthritis; it may come and go, or it may be constant. It may affect only one part, or it may be felt in many parts of the body.
II) When the affected joint become red or swollen, and feels warm to the touch.
III) Stiffness : This is most likely upon waking up in the morning, after sitting at a desk, or sitting in a car for a long time.
IV) If moving a joint or getting up from a chair is hard or painful, it could indicate arthritis, or another joint problem.

Who are at risk of Arthritis?
Men and women 45 years of age and older
Females 15 years of age and older
People who are obese
Someone with a family history of arthritis.
People with past injuries to joints.
People with certain occupations that require frequent repetitive joint activities, for example, kneeling or stooping.

Note : A number of factors increase blood pressure in people with rheumatoid arthritis, including a lack of exercise and drugs used to treat the disease.

Complications
If left untreated, severe arthritis, particularly if it affects your hands or arms, can make it difficult for you to do daily tasks. Arthritis of weight-bearing joints can keep you from walking comfortably or sitting up straight. In some cases, joints may become twisted and deformed.

Healthy habits you can practice to reduce your risk of developing Arthritis
a) Eat fish rich in Omega-3 fatty acids : Omega-3s have a number of health benefits, and they can reduce inflammation in the body.
b) Maintain a good body weight : Your knees have to support your body weight. Being overweight or obese can take a real toll on them.
c) Exercise : Exercise not only takes the stress of excess weight off your joints, but also strengthens the muscles around the joints.
d) Try to avoid injury when playing sports or participating in recreational activities.
e) Go for medical care immediately : The damage from arthritis is usually progressive, meaning the longer you wait to seek treatment, the more destruction can occur to the joint.

Proper Treatment of Arthritis
Its treatment involves repairing the worn-out tissues, strengthening the blood vessels and veins, and lubricating every joint in the body for easy movement. A standard treatment helps to greatly improve your joint health, prevent pain and inflammation so you can have better flexibility and be in great shape again.

For consultation, feel free to check my signature.
Nothing Replaces Sound Health!

I have sent you email please I need some remedy. I have this knee pain which is as a result of playing basketball. I'm not fat and not 40 yet but they said it's arthritis.
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
aiotaq:

I have sent you email please I need some remedy. I have this knee pain which is as a result of playing basketball. I'm not fat and not 40 yet but they said it's arthritis.

Okay, I've replied you on whatsapp
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sound Health First
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Good Health Has No Replacement
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism by Healthyway15: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
The Greatest Wealth is Health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike / Ebola vaccine: Human trials show promising results - US scientists / Effects Of Bitters(alomo, Osomo,muscle )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.