Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Look-alike Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Look-alike Daughter's Birthday (758 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Look-alike Daughter's Birthday by mattjunior(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor lookalike's daughter, Chioma is a year older today.

Taking to her IG page to celebrate her special day, the proud mum wrote;

Happy birthday to my baby girl. My beautiful daughter Chioma. Ada na eri ukwu anu, Nneude Nwa Okwor, Nnenna Ya, Wendisco, my personal antenna, chief strategist and closest friend. So many reasons to be grateful to God for your life today. You almost left us when you were 10 but God kept you and has blessed you abundantly. You make me so proud. I'm glad God has put all the right people around you. May He continue to lead you in the path He has set out for you. Remain blessed my daughter ''

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6KenG8FWj-/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/patience-ozokwor-celebrates-her-look.html

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Look-alike Daughter's Birthday by mattjunior(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Look-alike Daughter's Birthday by obavalen(f): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
She looks just like her mum, pretty lady grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Look-alike Daughter's Birthday by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
She dey Gym?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Look-alike Daughter's Birthday by mattjunior(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2019

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Look-alike Daughter's Birthday by Pmtvng: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wow
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Look-alike Daughter's Birthday by Netanya(f): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Throw Shot At Nigerian Leaders,reveals 3 People Nigerians Shu / Chizzy Alichi Weds And Wishes To Be Together Forever With Her Husband / Kobe Bryant Often Said "I Want To Die Young"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.