Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet (12904 Views)

Bode George: If We Can’t Unify PDP, No Guarantee Atiku Will Unite Nigeria / 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President / APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by zakim(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
Chief Raymond Dokpesi, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Edo, says he has no immediate plan to defect to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) contrary to speculations. Dokpesi disclosed this while addressing party faithful in Agenebode, Estako East Local Government Area (LGA) of Edo on Tuesday.

He said those who left the party alongside Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, a former stalwart of the party, did so for selfish reasons. Dokpesi stated that there was nothing that would attract him to the APC.

“There has been a number of defection from the party. People who were said to have gone with Ize-Iyamu. “In reality, only those people who were after their personal interests have defected to the APC.

“Majority of the people are still in PDP,” he said. Dokpesi added: “It is most unfortunate to say that I have left for APC. I came down to reassure the people that there was no iota of truth in the story that I left the PDP. I am fully in the PDP. There is nothing that will attract me to the APC.

“I don’t think that membership of a party is based on what people want but on certain well principles and views about how a society should be governed, or managed and how to bring about development and progress to the people generally.

“I have not seen those values in the APC. I have no cause to go to APC for now.

“Ize-Iyamu was the PDP candidate in 2016. There are other younger, brilliant people in the PDP. “The leaders of the PDP will look for the best candidate who will serve the interest of the people. Ize-Iyamu’s departure will not affect the fortunes of PDP in future,” he said.(NAN)
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-am-still-in-pdp-no-plans-to-defect-yet-dokpesi.html

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Even if you re defecting will you accept the fact that you re leaving? Politics is all about time , As a smart politician you should never dish out your next move at the wrong time, Which is what dokpesi did, He’s definitely quitting soon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
Raymond's loyalty to pdp is something else.. He is a true politician,not a hoe... I can't say the same for some people though

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Bazamfare: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
"Yet"

24 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Mynd44: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
I thought he went to APDA?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by omowolewa: 12:36am On Dec 18, 2019
The only thing left for PDP is the media, the structure is gone. PDP needs a loyal Dokpesi.

Also, with events at Legislative and Judiciary arm of government, Nigerians outside APC are left with the media tooo. Nigerians need a patriotic Dokpesi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by mumumugu(m): 2:33am On Dec 18, 2019
despite the harassment, you try

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by oyatz(m): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2019
It's not only the media. The IPOB are solidly with the PDP.

omowolewa:
The only thing left for PDP is the media, the structure is gone. PDP needs a loyal Dokpesi.

Also, with events at Legislative and Judiciary arm of government, Nigerians outside APC are left with the media tooo. Nigerians need a patriotic Dokpesi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Staro: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Obaseki should begin empowering
PDP in Edo as an alternative platform

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by helinues: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2019
You are no longer relevant sir.

Focus on how to revive AIT and Ray power

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by opportunes: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2019
Mynd44:
I thought he went to APDA?
No sir

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Conceptman: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Dokpesi eye saw hell from the ruling party,after his Efcc saga, he just went low. He should better stay in PDP if he likes himself, with the current state Nigeria found itself APC broom dey drop small small, PDP umbrella dey shake ahead of the 2023 election. I hope we get a better Nigeria someday
https://www.nairaland.com/4814062/aluminium-windows-building-casement-casement/7

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by JubrinElSudan: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Yet? Meaning there may be plans later

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by davibid: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2019
And that’s his own business
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Exc2000: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2019
cool

who cares?

Mr Dokpesi isnt politically relevant he only exist because of the publicity he gives PDP through AIT

APC dont need him, they have NTA , Channels tv and TVC

las las even if you defect or not your jail term sure gidi gan just like Orji Kalu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by nanauju(f): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by SuperBlack: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2019
Bet9ja

Even though you Bet that All players will Wear Football Boot to Pitch

One Idiot will Still Wear Slippers and Enter Pitch

6 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by RichDad1(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2019
Yet wink
That’s the clause. Politicians are unrepentant lairs. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by StrikeBack(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2019
Transfer clause
"Yet"

All these proffesional politicians ehn

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by BigBizzy(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2019
Key word YET

Baba go soon japa

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by sotall(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2019
Na wa
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Dididrumz(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2019
Then i guess it won't be long anymore

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Wheezdwisdom(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2019
Raymond Dokpesi is that a heavy weight or a paper weight politician.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Seunaj05(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2019
Hopefully Daar Communications will free
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Pidginwhisper: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2019
Key points: Still and Yet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Dcaliphate(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2019
shift to anywhere u want, it's not news...who e epp??
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by OmoOduduwa01: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2019
"yet".... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by mytime24(f): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Mute
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Chiemeka1: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2019
Who you help for PDP?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: I Am Still In PDP, No Plans To Defect Yet by Evergreen4(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Defect and become a new man , and your sins will be washed away by the blood of APC.

Seriously I think the slogan of this demon party should be: APC.................corruption

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Bolaji Oreagba LASTMA's New GM / Igboho Is A Businessman Not A Terrorist, Lawyer Replies FG / Tolu Ogunlesi: NNPP Displaces PDP As The Major Opposition In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.