Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

2003/04 Toyota Highlander For Sale.... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003/04 Toyota Highlander For Sale.... (1188 Views)

2003/04/05 And 2007 Model Toyota Highlander Limited Toks Selling Cheap / 40 Units 2003/04/05/06/07 Toyota Corolla LE / SOLD! 2003/04 Toyota Corolla Available For Sale. Toks.. -Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2003/04 Toyota Highlander For Sale.... by saintjoel(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
*******OVERVIEW *******

Condition - Previously used abroad....

Body Type - SUV

Drive Type - 4 Wheel Drive

Fuel - Petrol

Drive Setup - Lefthand Drive

Transmission - Automatic

Interior Type - Leather

Door Count - 4

Engine Size - 3.0L

Year - 2003

******* DESCRIPTION *******

2003 TOYOTA Highlander with gray color and brown leather Interior.

******* FEATURES *******

**** Air Conditioning
**** Airbags
**** AM/FM Radio
**** Anti-Lock Brakes
**** CD Player
**** Cup Holders
**** Electric Mirrors
**** Electric Windows
**** Power Steering
**** Spotlight
**** Tinted Windows
**** Traction Control
**** Wheel Locks
**** Xenon Lights
**** 6 LOADER CD
**** Steering volume control

PORT OF ENTRY - LAGOS.

PRICE - N2.5M ( NEGOTIABLE) ........

FOR MORE DETAILS, CALL/WHATSAPP GBENGA, 08062948193.

JTEHF21A030105688 - VIN

Re: 2003/04 Toyota Highlander For Sale.... by DUNKA(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mr. Gbenga when am I getting the exit documents for my vehicle? You have suddenly stopped picking my calls nor responding to me on Whatsapp or text messages
Re: 2003/04 Toyota Highlander For Sale.... by BarrSly: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Shuuuu I’m shocked o thank god i just said I should search for this saintjoel guy on Nairaland as someone recommended him to clear cars for me..

only to see he is still owing somebody exit documents lol...
Re: 2003/04 Toyota Highlander For Sale.... by saintjoel(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
BarrSly:

Shuuuu I’m shocked o thank god i just said I should search for this saintjoel guy on Nairaland as someone recommended him to clear cars for me..

only to see he is still owing somebody exit documents lol...

Owing him exit papers,that is a new one... Who owes exit papers and can it be owed..... Shows how useless and unintelligent you are sir.... Duty was done for three clients at the same time,one has paid and two haven't paid thereby delaying the one that has paid..... I was not around when the one that paid started calling and I've started making efforts to get the exit done instead of waiting for the other two to pay..... NEXT TIME ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE THROWING TANTRUMS.....
Re: 2003/04 Toyota Highlander For Sale.... by BarrSly: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
If this is how you talk to a person who you are just knowing for the first time then I pity your parents, your wife and your children...

#entire _wasted _generation

saintjoel:

Owing him exit papers,that is a new one... Who owes exit papers and can it be owed..... Shows how useless and unintelligent you are sir.... Duty was done for three clients at the same time,one has paid and two haven't paid thereby delaying the one that has paid..... I was not around when the one that paid started calling and I've started making efforts to get the exit done instead of waiting for the other two to pay..... NEXT TIME ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE THROWING TANTRUMS.....
Re: 2003/04 Toyota Highlander For Sale.... by saintjoel(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
BarrSly:
If this is how you talk to a person who you are just knowing for the first time then I pity your parents, your wife and your children...

#entire _wasted _generation

Pity your miserable self because your foolishness is hereditary...... It's your generation and the generation after that will be wasted... So you didnt even give thoughts to meeting me for the first time before you tried to slander..... Aiye e ma baje ni.... O de ni se orire mo ni ile aiye e..... O ma wo akisa keyin aso ni... Whoever you are....

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 99 Model For Sale For 490 / Ford F-150 2012 4X4 Fulloption Toks.... 5.8m / Naija Used 2010 Acura Mdx In Warri For 2.5 Mill Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.