Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments (1689 Views)

If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by megawealth01: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigeria is a country that is very difficult to govern.

He said that no matter how hard he tries, some people would still find faults in his government. Adding that as a leader, he has to accept the challenges of leadership and learn to live by them.

President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigeria is a country that is very difficult to govern.

He said that no matter how hard he tries, some people would still find faults in his government. Adding that as a leader, he has to accept the challenges of leadership and learn to live by them.

The president said this while fielding questions from reporters after receiving some of his aides and close friends who visited him at the presidential villa in Abuja in commemoration of his 77th birthday.

“I think I come to accept the realities of leadership in Nigeria, you can only try, it is a terrific country, no matter what you do, there are people on daily basis that look for your faults and go to the press, so you have to learn to live by that,” he said.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/no-matter-how-hard-i-try-nigerians.html?m=1

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
I'm glad you would cease to be the president in 2023 because your regime is the worst in Nigerian history .

11 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by godlyguy(m): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2019
megawealth01:

The president said this while fielding questions from reporters after receiving some of his aides and close friends who visited him at the presidential villa in Abuja in commemoration of his 77th birthday.

“I think I come to accept the realities of leadership in Nigeria, you can only try, it is a terrific country, no matter what you do, there are people on daily basis that look for your faults and go to the press, so you have to learn to live by that,” he said.

Baba no mind them... Try harder sir
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by realstars: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2019
I can only accepted that, based on self confession, I am happy that you know what others passes through, before Jonathan rush to usher you in, to come and witness Democracy by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Sirjamo: 1:06am On Dec 18, 2019
They are going to celebrate Christmas without fuel scarcity.

They're no longer afraid of boko haram bomb in Abuja.

You're building second Niger bridge, you revived the onne port all for their benefit.

They enjoyed your N power and other social investment programs.

You closed the borders so that their locally produced products can thrive.

You paid the pensions and gratuity of their parents and grand parents and great grand parents who had been owed for decades.

You allowed their governors and other political office holders to perform their duties without interference.

Baba, what they have against you is not related to performance, it's personal hatred and selective armnesia.

They have vowed not to see anything good in you or your government, but the last election where we practically annihilated their political preference have shown that they are in the minority, we are the majority, we beat them silly and returned you for second term.

Baba, please, don't run this country base on their useless noise, run it with firm integrity and maximum focus that you are known for, and also continue to jail the looters of our treasury.

Happy 77th birthday my dear President, MAJOR GENERAL MOHAMMADU BUHARI (RTD) GCFR!!!

6 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:15am On Dec 18, 2019
You are right my love, from the day 1 of ur Gov't since 2015 everything is going well, Longlive daddy.

shame on wailers
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by poshestmina(f): 1:38am On Dec 18, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
You are right my love, from the day 1 of ur Gov't since 2015 everything is going well, Longlive daddy.

shame on wailers

angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by megawealth01: 1:41am On Dec 18, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

shame on wailers
Does he know you exist?

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by sreamsense: 3:14am On Dec 18, 2019
The most difficult set of creatures to rule on earth are human-beings, some of them think upward, some think downward while some think sideways. Even if you sell the country and divide the money equally and give individually to all the citizens, people will still complain. Some are just brought up with hatred in their hearts by default and never appreciate for once, some are born after morality packed out of their families; so no atom of morality can be traced to them. Obasanjo was there, they complained, Jonathan was there with PHD with mama peace, they complained, buhari is there, they are still complaining. My able president buhari, happy birthday, may God almighty continue to bless you and protect you, just leave wailing for your enemies to share as cake, their forefathers complained since independence before they went their ways. Please, our able president, continue your good work, those wailers inherited it from their forefathers. Long life and prosperity to you mr president. Let the wailers continue to search for PERFECT human that will solve their individual or collective needs
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by femi4: 4:57am On Dec 18, 2019
BBmanna never reach here
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Bossontop(m): 6:41am On Dec 18, 2019
undecided
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Odinaka00(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2019
No reasonable and sensible Nigerian will celebrate you.. Celebrate you for What? Cuz we 're not seeing anything you have done after 5yrs. It's only your fellow Fulanis and Zombies that 'll celebrate you cuz they 're senseless and disgusting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Bizibi(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2019
How hard you try Wonders
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Hoephase: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2019
This is like those olodo students that will always accuse their teacher of cutting their mark. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Staro: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Useless people wasting Nigeria's
money in Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Sonoyom(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2019
Yes oooo even your wife does not appreciate your 'hardwork'

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by TooMuchStuff: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2019
Yes o !
We Christians would never appreciate you for your fulani supremacists agenda sweeping across the country, because you don't deserve it

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Ojiofor: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Sirjamo:
They are going to celebrate Christmas without fuel scarcity.

They're no longer afraid of boko haram bomb in Abuja.

You're building second Niger bridge, you revived the onne port all for their benefit.

They enjoyed your N power and other social investment programs.

You closed the borders so that their locally produced products can thrive.

You paid the pensions and gratuity of their parents and grand parents and great grand parents who had been owed for decades.

You allowed their governors and other political office holders to perform their duties without interference.

Baba, what they have against you is not related to performance, it's personal hatred and selective armnesia.

They have vowed not to see anything good in you or your government, but the last election where we practically annihilated their political preference have shown that they are in the minority, we are the majority, we beat them silly and returned you for second term.

Baba, please, don't run this country base on their useless noise, run it with firm integrity and maximum focus that you are known for, and also continue to jail the looters of our treasury.

Happy 77th birthday my dear President, MAJOR GENERAL MOHAMMADU BUHARI (RTD) GCFR!!!

Tinubu is now wailing like a minority leader.
The game is just getting started.
Sai Barba 2023-2027.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by baby124: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2019
He needs to start taking seriously the advice of his VP because we can see that all his advisers are mad. The decisions are so crazy, it cannot be believed to come from a sane human being.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Racoon(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2019
Nobody appreciate failure esp when It's the unparalleled kind of failure.By the way, a failure is always an orphan.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by tchidi066(f): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2019
How do you start appreciating a dictator... i can imagine

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by megawealth01: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2019
baby124:
He needs to start taking seriously the advice of his VP because we can see that all his advisers are mad. The decisions are so crazy, it cannot be believed to come from a sane human being.
In your opinion sha
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Samfloxin(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2019
The same way you guys have been criticising Jonathan and running to the press to do it.
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by sweetonugbu: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2019
When did he said that?.
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Bola146(f): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm glad you would cease to be the president in 2023 because your regime is the worst in Nigerian history .

It's as if next year is 2023.... enough of all these wicked people

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by backnbeta(f): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2019
No, we can't appreciate you because you are not trying hard enough
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by megawealth01: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2019
Make I no talk grin
megawealth01:

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by dukeprince50: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2019
tchidi066:
How do you start appreciating a dictator... i can imagine
He is not a dictator, somehow his governing doesn't go well with what Nigeria wants, corruption has eaten deep into us, we don't see it as a taboo, wen he fought a corrupt politician, he is seen as a dictator.
After his tenure, 16years later, Nigeria will start shouting we need a leader that will bypass court order and deal ruthlessly with looters and if we have such leader again, we will still complain he is a dictator, Nigeria is not ready to end corruption and chase the western world. Democracy did more harm than good to our country.
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Stillthebest: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2019
kiss
Try first because you have never tried.
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by bawasul(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2019
[color=#770077][/color] Never mind pls keep it going that is, the good work will surely show ppl your effort
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by megawealth01: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2019
dukeprince50:
He is not a dictator, somehow his governing doesn't go well with what Nigeria wants, corruption has eaten deep into us, we don't see it as a taboo, wen he fought a corrupt politician, he is seen as a dictator.
After his tenure, 16years later, Nigeria will start shouting we need a leader that will bypass court order and deal ruthlessly with looters and if we have such leader again, we will still complain he is a dictator, Nigeria is not ready to end corruption and chase the western world. Democracy did more harm than good to our country.
Worst of democracy better pass MILITARY oooo.. You are typing because of democracy ooooo
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by obi4eze(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) / Nigeria, Chad Agree To Sustain Tempo Over Boko Haram’s Defeat / '#EndSARS Is A Failed Biafra Movement Supported By Gullible Ones' - Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.