Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,258 members, 7,780,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:36 PM

Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage (4855 Views)

9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage / Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. / Indonesian Woman Having Sex Outside Marriage And Is Caned In Public (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by pragmatistm(m): 1:01am On Dec 18, 2019
*MYSTERY OF DNA*

(A MUST READ)

If you have SEX with a man, his DNA lives in you forever.

Workman noted that a research by university of Seattle USA has proven that;
There is now a greater understanding of why God asks us not to have SEX before we get married.

*This research proves that any man, that a woman has SEX with leaves a part of his DNA in the woman*.

The man who has had more SEX with her, leaves more of his DNA in the woman. So when a woman ovulates, the eggs that she produces contain more of other DNAs.

So we need to educate the girl child to remain a virgin till marriage.

*Anytime you have SEX with another man you become one with that man (spiritually too) and carry the man's DNA and according to Workman this is called SEX Web especially when the woman has multiple SEX partners*.

At some point when you have too many of the male DNA in you; you change, because your cells are changing.

That also proves why when married couples live together for a long time they end up looking alike. *The woman's DNA changes when she has sex with men*. This is very serious.

*The world should know this and stop silly SEX promotions*.

It is bad than good.
Unfortunately women are the victims.

This was found out in many other research articles mostly released this year. So it is new and we all have to know.

*The fact is,women retain DNA from every man they have slept with*.

Cells transferred from a man to a woman during intercourse become integrated into the woman's body after SEX, every single time they have SEX.

*This study found the presence of genetically distinct male cells in the brain of women*. This also means these other male cells will be found in a foetus when the woman gets pregnant.

(This is called microchimerism.)

*Every male you absorb sperm from becomes a living part of your life*. Sperm is a living substance. Living cells. It enters your bloodstream and collects in your brain and spine.

*Stop experimenting with SEX*.

When the sperm enters a woman it swims until it hits a wall and then seeps into your flesh.

If it's in your mouth, (abomination) it can get into your nasal areas, behind your eyes and even your inner ear. It then enters your bloodstream and collects in your brain and spine. You can never get rid of it.

It becomes a part of you forever. These are the true consequences of sexual intercourse.

Workman Leadership College says this Original research is from University of Seattle and Fred Hutchinson cancer research center.

They accidentally found this when they were researching to find out why pregnant women carrying boys get men neurological diseases.

This is real and not a joke.!!!

*Stop having SEX if you are not married*.

And stop having SEX with others than your husband, for the married.

*The consequences of doing this is devastating,humiliating and horrible*

*No wonder the world is the way it is,many marriages no longer hold water in peace,truth and love*!

Many children from most homes have behavioral tendencies alien to both parents

Now you know the possible cause

*Say no to SEX when not married*.

*Say no to EXTRA-MARITAL affairs also*.

*KEEP SHARING*

***Copied

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Akanoaaa(m): 1:55am On Dec 18, 2019
Too late to back out jor
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by mumumugu(m): 2:21am On Dec 18, 2019
is it bad to carry other men DNA. there is love in sharing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 18, 2019
Op, u r contradicting urself, if u r preaching against fornication/premarital sex or adultery/extramarital affairs, do so without contradictions, those who will listen will.

Why combining fear of God with fear of science cool, Science never approves of the existence of God so why will science confirm God's Word

3 Likes

Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Bluntguy: 3:01am On Dec 18, 2019
It's a small world.
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by OneLazyGirl: 6:41am On Dec 18, 2019
I stopped reading at “so we need to educate the girl child to remain a virgin till marriage.” You're not serious at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by ednut1(m): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2019
ednut1:
Fake news
konji go kill you. Haha
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2019
It is possible.
For some people though cheesy
OneLazyGirl:
I stopped reading at “so we need to educate the girl child to remain a virgin till marriage.” You're not serious at all.
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by respect80(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2019
I'm not taking this!
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by CAPSLOCKED: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2019
MY QUESTION IS.... WHICH GOD? AND WHY SHOULD WE DO WHAT YOU TELL US THE GOD SAYS?
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by ashawopikin(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2019
pragmatistm:
*MYSTERY OF DNA*

(A MUST READ)

There is now a greater understanding of why God asks us not to have SEX before we get married.

*This research proves that any man, that a woman has SEX with leaves a part of his DNA in the woman*.

The man who has had more SEX with her, leaves more of his DNA in the woman. So when a woman ovulates, the eggs that she produces contain more of other DNAs.

*Anytime you have SEX with another man you become one with that man (spiritually too) and carry the man's DNA and according to Workman this is called SEX Web especially when the woman has multiple SEX partners*.

At some point when you have too many of the male DNA in you; you change, because your cells are changing.

That also proves why when married couples live together for a long time they end up looking alike. *The woman's DNA changes when she has sex with men*. This is very serious.

It is bad than good.

This was found out in many other research articles mostly released this year. So it is new and we all have to know.

Cells transferred from a man to a woman during intercourse become integrated into the woman's body after SEX, every single time they have SEX.

*This study found the presence of genetically distinct male cells in the brain of women*. This also means these other male cells will be found in a foetus when the woman gets pregnant.

*Every male you absorb sperm from becomes a living part of your life*. Sperm is a living substance. Living cells. It enters your bloodstream and collects in your brain and spine.

When the sperm enters a woman it swims until it hits a wall and then seeps into your flesh.

If it's in your mouth, (abomination) it can get into your nasal areas, behind your eyes and even your inner ear. It then enters your bloodstream and collects in your brain and spine. You can never get rid of it.

It becomes a part of you forever. These are the true consequences of sexual intercourse.

Workman Leadership College says this Original research is from University of Seattle and Fred Hutchinson cancer research center.

They accidentally found this when they were researching to find out why pregnant women carrying boys get men neurological diseases.

*No wonder the world is the way it is,many marriages no longer hold water in peace,truth and love*!

*KEEP SHARING*

***Copied
nice writeup but its too late for me, I won't stop as long as my prick till dey work
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2019
In trying to promote morality which I support of course, let's not cook up unverified and childish theories which are nothing but all lies to buttress our point.

Lying makes us immoral

Therefore let's not get immoral while trying to build people's morals

God bless us all.
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Kingkun69(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2019
Stupid lies and why did you say educate girl child like its only girls that have sex
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Talkwisdom(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2019
pragmatistm:
*MYSTERY OF DNA*

(A MUST READ)

It is bad than good.

*KEEP SHARING*

***Copied
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Pusyiter(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2019
I don't disagree but if you use condom, no DNA is transmitted
However, stay safe, have s^x, use protection OR Abstain kiss kiss
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Nicoddemus(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2019
It sounds more superstitious to me. I'm not in support of premarital sex though
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by herakles: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
pseudo-science at its peak!

2 Likes

Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by tobby20: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
OneLazyGirl:
The op na fool
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by ali1saidu(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
please let me ask, even if one uses condom?

1 Like

Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by antoniafire: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
not that i'm supporting premarital sex but condoms solve this problem already
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by culf: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good to know, no Wonder some couples will look alike after awhile.
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
How can the woman carry the man's DNA and how does the DNA get transferred to her ovaries? This one is not science.
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by okrikaboi: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
I no get problem with the post na the idiots wey dey quote the full post na just tire me
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by Quality20(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2019
antoniafire:
not that i'm supporting premarital sex but condoms solve this problem already
nope ,comdoms have tiny microscopic holes dat DNA materials can pass thru
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by nanakgh(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2019
Lol so many lies and misinformation here. Condoms have microscopic what? Sometimes people on here talk just so they can also say something.
Re: Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage by pragmatistm(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
ashawopikin:
nice writeup but its too late for me, I won't stop as long as my prick till dey work
Only an ashawopickin can say this. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oldest Prostitute In Africa Retires, See How Many Men She Slept With / Told Her My Age , She Blocked Me / Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.