Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Advise On How To Be To Apply For Both USA And CANADA Visa In Year 2020 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise On How To Be To Apply For Both USA And CANADA Visa In Year 2020 (604 Views)

Happy New Year 2020: Celebrations Around The World / 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 / How Much Is Canada Visa Fee In Nigeria 2018? – Check Out Visa Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Advise On How To Be To Apply For Both USA And CANADA Visa In Year 2020 by Greatadams: 2:14am On Dec 18, 2019
So I have applied to schools in the USA(4 schools)and Canada (2 schools) gotten admission from one school in USA and one CANADA more admission to come from the USA cause I pretty much decided on the one I have gotten admission from in Canada so my issue now is how am able to apply for Canada visa and u.s visa in space of probably March to July cause resumption by September and be able to get a good chance of getting both I don’t wish visa will come first I don’t just want to put all my eggs in one basket cause am being advise to rest about the u.s and just apply for the Canada
P.s undergraduate
Re: Advise On How To Be To Apply For Both USA And CANADA Visa In Year 2020 by justwise(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2019
Look for Canadian or US student visa thread here and post this

(1)

Learnt Distance From Anambra To Enugu Is Very Far / COVID 19: Arik Air Cuts Staff Salary By 80%, Suspend Others Without Pay / Real Price Of Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.