Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Urgent Solution Needed. (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Solution Needed. (photo) (402 Views)

Solution Needed Please / Solution Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Solution Needed. (photo) by Willy7(m): 2:15am On Dec 18, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders,
Please Someone needs an urgent solution to a skin infection that has lingered for long despite every known treatment both herbal and medical. Fact is he doesn't know what it is, but the Pharmacist says it's fungi. Different anti fungus cream and oral medication has been used, yet to no avail. Please can anyone tell what this is and the right medication to use. Thanks

Re: Urgent Solution Needed. (photo) by Healthyway15: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Willy7:
Good evening Nairalanders,
Please Someone needs an urgent solution to a skin infection that has lingered for long despite every known treatment both herbal and medical. Fact is he doesn't know what it is, but the Pharmacist says it's fungi. Different anti fungus cream and oral medication has been used, yet to no avail. Please can anyone tell what this is and the right medication to use. Thanks

This is probably athlete's foot disease. But before going to that, does he feel itching or burning between the toes? You should provide an answer quickly to prevent complications. The earlier, the better!
Re: Urgent Solution Needed. (photo) by Willy7(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Healthyway15:

This is probably athlete's foot disease. But before going to that, does he feel itching or burning between the toes? You should provide an answer quickly to prevent complications. The earlier, the better!
He doesn't feel burns but itches sometimes.
Re: Urgent Solution Needed. (photo) by Healthyway15: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Willy7:
He doesn't feel burns but itches sometimes.

Okay... I'm pretty sure this is athlete's foot disease. You can read about it online for better understanding of it.

If you eventually find it to be so, you can reach me on whatsapp : 08164269252 for proper treatment of athlete's foot disease.

Thank you!
Re: Urgent Solution Needed. (photo) by Benjy29(m): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2019
Chat me up on this : 07068646318
I have a natural Remedy for this infection.

(1) (Reply)

What Your Blood Group Says About Your Traits And Diseases You Get / Osun Govt Warns Against Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri / Breaking! Disease Worst Than Coronavirus Discovered In OBI LGA Of Benue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.