Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

2023: South South May Get Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South South May Get Presidency (3549 Views)

Ezeife: Why South-East, South-South May Withdraw Support For PDP In 2023 / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / Sā€™ South May Get Deputy Senate Presidency ā€“ Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: South South May Get Presidency by Daniwak: 2:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Should power leave the North, is it not possible it can return to SS? I don't believe SW & SE will get d presidency. My political thoughts & opinion though.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by oz4real83(m): 4:49am On Dec 18, 2019
Gej has wasted the turn of South south. It would have been the turn of south east for justice sake if they had known how to play proper politics. In the absence of south east, the next turn is south west.

17 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 4:56am On Dec 18, 2019
oz4real83:
Gej has wasted the turn of South south. It would have been the turn of south east for justice sake if they had known how to play proper politics. In the absence of south east, the next turn is south west.
Its the turn of the south east case closed

Their are south east APC members I don't get what u people are saying ooh

13 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by oz4real83(m): 5:01am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

democracy is a game of numbers but south east feels they can do it alone without forming alliance with other regions. No party will give its ticket to anybody or region that doesn't have the potential of winning an election and hasn't contributed much to it. Even PDP won't do it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 5:18am On Dec 18, 2019
oz4real83:
democracy is a game of numbers but south east feels they can do it alone without forming alliance with other regions. No party will give its ticket to anybody or region that doesn't have the potential of winning an election and hasn't contributed much to it. Even PDP won't do it.
Who do u form alliance ? Tell me any region that has voted other region more than south east

My people didn't vote buhari because they felt he would be tribalistic and have nothing to offer

Igbo's have voted north west ,north east ,south wear ,south south

If the south west have right to contest the north also have right to contest and that has killed zoning
Mind u without zoning no southerner can be president ...

The reason north is making noise is because south west is making noise also

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Chikpat(m): 5:21am On Dec 18, 2019
Power has no business, relations or friends in SS come 2023.
Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Area4Area: 5:22am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Continue dreaming for the SE to produce the president that even your darling PDP is not ready to give you, better continue with your Biafra agitation.

It is now you know there are SE APC members, same people you all had being demonizing because they joined APC, dream on and case closed.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Area4Area: 5:26am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Who do u form alliance ? Tell me any region that has voted other region more than south east

My people didn't vote buhari because they felt he would be tribalistic and have nothing to offer

If the south west have right to contest the north also have right to contest and that has killed zoning

APC and PDP are not the only parties that wound be on the ballot, there are several others, an Igbo man could decide to contest under any so the Igbos can vote him there, PDP and APC are both no go areas for the Igbos.
That you vote for others is not a requirement that other s must vote for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 5:27am On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
APC and PDP are not the only parties that wound be on the ballot, there are several others, an Igbo man could decide to contest under any so the Igbos can vote him there, PDP and APC are both no go areas for the Igbos.
Lol see this Yoruba man talkinh by 2022 u people would be outcast ...how far the bridge u built in 2015 hope its drying fine

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 5:28am On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Continue dreaming for the SE to produce the president that even your darling PDP is not ready to give you, better continue with your Biafra agitation.

It is now you know there are SE APC members, same people you all had being demonizing because they joined APC, dream on and case closed.
Demonizing yet they where voted by Igbo's ? I know u lack comprehensive skills but don't show it too much its irritating

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Area4Area: 5:33am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Demonizing yet they where voted by Igbo's ? I know u lack comprehensive skills but don't show it too much its irritating
How many and did you demonize them?
Meanwhile in your earlier post you said zoning was killed by north, stop the lies because it was the SE politicians and Ohaneze that wouldn't want it again because they wanted GEJ to continue.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Meanwhile in your earlier post you said zoning was killed by north, stop the lies because it was the SE politicians and Ohaneze that wouldn't want it again because they wanted GEJ to continue.
I never said north killed zoning ...I said it early u lack basic comprehension skills

Igbo's with the support of the south west in 2011 saw an opportunity to free nigeria from fulani grip
Even of it was to be our turn in 2015 we sacrificed that and supported south south in 2011

Little did we know that south west would still give power back to the Fulani

2023 the Igbo's are relaxed ...either we get it or north get it ...the choice is with south west ...

8 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Area4Area: 5:38am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol see this Yoruba man talkinh by 2022 u people would be outcast ...how far the bridge u built in 2015 hope its drying fine
A Chinese Buddhist talking, instead of you to concentrate your energy on achieving Biafra, you are here dreaming about Igbo presidency, dream on.
Tell any Igbo who wants to contest to go other parties, PDP and APC are both no go areas

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 5:40am On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
A Chinese Buddhist talking, instead of you to concentrate your energy on achieving Biafra, you are here dreaming about Igbo presidency, dream on.
Tell any Igbo who wants to contest to go other parties, PDP and APC are both no go areas
From Igbo's should get the PDP ticket to go to other parties ...

South west is lossing everything in APC ,once oshomole is gone the case has closed ...again history repeat its self ...u have been used and dumped

5 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Area4Area: 5:45am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

I never said north killed zoning ...I said it early u lack basic comprehension skills

Igbo's with the support of the south west in 2011 saw an opportunity to free nigeria from fulani grip
Even of it was to be our turn in 2015 we sacrificed that and supported south south in 2011

2023 the Igbo's are relaxed ...either we get it or north get it ...the choice is with south west ...
See liar, go through your posts and see where you typed it, thank God I quoted it because I knew you deny it later just as you're doing now.
Stop threatening anyone with your inconsequential 5%, give it to the north for all we care. Even the SS has more impact than the SE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Area4Area: 5:48am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

From Igbo's should get the PDP ticket to go to other parties ...

South west is lossing everything in APC ,once oshomole is gone the case has closed ...again history repeat its self ...u have been used and dumped
Get this into your skull and stop deceiving yourself, the PDP and APC are not giving the SE anything, any Igbo who wants to contest should look for other parties.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 5:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Get this into your skull and stop deceiving yourself, the PDP and APC are not giving the SE anything, any Igbo who wants to contest should look for other parties.
Says a broke as man who has one vote

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 5:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
See liar, go through your posts and see where you typed it, thank God I quoted it because I knew you deny it later just as you're doing now.
Stop threatening anyone with your inconsequential 5%, give it to the north for all we care. Even the SS has more impact than the SE
I only a fool go about posting about inconsequential 5%

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Seetto: 6:02am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Blame gej for conspicuously marginalizing southwest, despite huge support they gave him in 2011 election, buhari approached tinubu to form alliance, tinubu declined instead presented a weak candidate nuhu ribadu as ACN candidate to pave way for gej to win election, this works out perfectly with gej winning all southwest states except osun, instead he preferred to form government with the north and sidelined southwest.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Area4Area: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Says a broke as man who has one vote
How many do you have?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Area4Area: 6:05am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

I only a fool go about posting about inconsequential 5%
Expected, when you've beaten them they resort to insults but I won't take that next time.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 6:07am On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Expected, when you've beaten them they resort to insults but I take take take next time.
Beaten ? Was this an argument ...u keep shouting Igbo's can't get APC and PDP ticket as if its within your powers ....I rather use my time to do better things

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 6:08am On Dec 18, 2019
Seetto:

Blame gej for conspicuously marginalizing southwest, despite huge support they gave him in 2011 election, buhari approached tinubu to form alliance, tinubu declined instead presented a weak candidate nuhu ribadu as ACN candidate to pave way for gej to win election, this works out perfectly with gej winning all southwest states except osun, instead he preferred to form government with the north and sidelined southwest.
How did GEJ marginalized south west please ...what did south east get that south west didn't get

5 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Area4Area: 6:10am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Beaten ? Was this an argument ...u keep shouting Igbo's can't get APC and PDP ticket as if its within your powers ....I rather use my time to do better things
I'm doing that so that you stop hoping on nothing because when you're finally finally disappointed, your normal refrain "I don't know why other Nigerians hate the Igbos" will arise as usual
So face the reality

6 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 6:13am On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
I'm doing that you stop hoping on nothing and when you're finally disappointed, your normal refrain "I don't know why other Nigerians hate the Igbos.
So face the reality
Lol coming from a Yoruba man lol relax I'm good

Until the day we scatter this country the next president from south would be an Igbo man ...u can make it down

If by any year another southerner becomes president before an Igbo man come an take 3k dollars

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by oyatz(m): 6:15am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

My people didn't vote buhari because they

feltwould be tribalistic and have nothing to offer

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Area4Area: 6:18am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol coming from a Yoruba man lol relax I'm good

Until the day we scatter this country the next president from south would be an Igbo man ...u can make it down

If by any year another southerner becomes president before an Igbo man come an take 3k dollars
Yeah yeah, we've been hearing that from IPOBians for years now and even your Kanu doesn't even know the way forward, scatter the country indeed, take your bragging and chest beating elsewhere, Kanu can do it better than you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by oyatz(m): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2019
When did zoning died?
Zoning is in the PDP Constitution and they zoned their tickets in 2019.

The problem now is that PDP is no longer the only viable party that can win the presidential election.

So, how do you enforce zoning for non-PDP parties?
Even within the PDP, Jonathan disrespected the zoning arrangement in 2015 which cost the party the presidential seat.

Area4Area:

5 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by Amumaigwe: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2019
oz4real83:

No party will also give it's ticket to any region that has been isolated by their neighbours because the quickest way for the party to loose their votes is by giving party ticket to the isolated region.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by kurupt1: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2019
Seetto:

Anything I hear this talk of GEJ marginalizing SW I feel upset.Didnt PDP zone the speakership to the SW (to Hon. Mrs Adeola) before Tinubu formed an alliance with Tambuwal and scuttled the woman's chance?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South South May Get Presidency by oyatz(m): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2019
Nigerian politics has gone beyond purely inter-tribal contest that you assume it to be.

Where did you get this funny notion that the Yorubas gave powers to the Fulanis?

There is NO ethnic group in Nigeria that can give power in the way you are portraying. Politicians from different zones form alliances to compete for power.

However, for certain reasons which I need not discuss here, most parties feel they will lose even before the election should they give their ticket to the S/East in 2023.

It's because of this factor that even the PDP which has the S/East has it's greatest stronghold is very mute about the idea of the SE 2023 project.

mrvitalis:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESN Release More Photos And Video Of Their Child Soldier - Pics / Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt / Governor Soludo's Son Is A Drug Addict......IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.