Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Getting A Job In Agbara Industrial Estate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Getting A Job In Agbara Industrial Estate (665 Views)

Are There People Working In Agbara And Living In Lagos??? / Please How Do I Get To Cormart House, Apapa-Oshodi Industrial Estate From Mile 2 / Job Vacancy For Hse Professionals @ Agbara Industrial Area. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Job In Agbara Industrial Estate by Samadhii(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Admin, please push this to the front page as this will enlighten job seekers looking for jobs in Agbara Industrial Estate.

Agbara is one of the areas between Lagos and Ogun state.
It is arguably one of the few areas that hosts most of the industries in Nigeria ranging from food items from Nestlé to the most recent Frigoglass Company. Other notable companies around the area include Beloxxi group that produces the popular blue pack cream crackers (my favourite biscuit), Strongpack limited, SIL chemical limited, Cometstar Manufacturing Company Ltd and many more.

This page is to encourage the employed and residents of industries around Agbara Industrial Estate to post out vacancies around them and give advises on how the unemployed can get jobs too.
The employed ones can also share their testimonies on how they got their jobs so that we unemployed won't lose hope.

I am a graduate of biochemistry. I graduated with Second Class Honours, Upper Division. I have completed my National Youth Service year and I am available for jobs around the area.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Getting A Job In Agbara Industrial Estate by Alexist(f): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
Please I totally agree with you I will like if jobs offers can also be posted here so we won't miss out on Any opening around us

1 Like

Re: Getting A Job In Agbara Industrial Estate by Samadhii(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Alexist:
Please I totally agree with you I will like if jobs offers can also be posted here so we won't miss out on Any opening around us
Yeah, that's true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / NNPC Sacks 100 Contract Workers / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.