Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) (65725 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2019
Curvy Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke has ended the year 2019 with the acquisition of new property.

Daniella Okeke who already has other beautiful mansions just acquired another one.

Sharing photos of her new house via her Instagram Story, the actress said:

"It wasn't a bad year after all, Thank you God for another one."

Daniella Okeke wasn't really a known face in the movie industry until the Apostle Johnson Suleman - Stephanie Otobo alleged sex scandal broke out. Ms Okeke's name came up and people started asking "who is this Daniella Okeke?"

Prior to the scandal, few who knew about the actress had questioned the source of her luxurious lifestyle - mansions, flashy cars, trips abroad and all that because she is not even a C-list actress not to talk of being an A-lister. When the scandal broke out, they seemed not surprised.

The beautiful Daniella Okeke didn't send anybody. She was able to recover from the scandal that was linked to her. She denied everything.

Now she has added another house to her other houses after working hard through out the year and is grateful to God for making it happen. Daniella is into business apart from acting.

What a good way to end the year!

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by BeStroNG(m): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2019
Wonders working toto...

I wish I have one

245 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by bikerboy1(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2019
The power of big yansh undecided

291 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Lovexme(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2019
I didn't know being a Nollywood actress pays handsomely. undecided

190 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2019
Is God not wonderful

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Exc2000: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
cool

Lagos has the best housing model by far(island).. from the easy to finace terrace to half duplex becoming a landlord is a lot easier without the stress of omonile

A big Congrats to her, she hardly appears in movies but still making life progress

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Jaaypeee(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Why wont she biko?

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by ursullalinda(f): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Our female celebrities make buying property seem so easy.....pls how do they make their own money?

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Jaynom(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Lol . She's thanking God! grin Apostle Suleiman passed this one to Biodun Fatoyinbo. This girl sef get share for Tithes and offerings .

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by vecman22(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Tithe payers,come see your money ooo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Frankyboy1(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
We must make deliberate effort not to glamorise rubbish, getting a house does not justify the worthless means, everyone calls God,even the successful armed robber who kills and maims for a living, once you are acquire possessions God is good and every voice of reason is a hater, in fact its an insult to call her an actress,cause I can't recollect seeing her in any movie,all I know is she has a big pack of poo behind, and some thieves in high places will spend the countries commonwealth in compensation for minutes of pleasure with empty skulls as this,and you wonder why the nation never moves forward, they steal in billions,spend millions on oloshism who come online to Bragg and try to intimidate genuine hustling youths, and justify their ways by using God! Park of assholes

293 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
See news undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by sonnie10: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
BeStroNG:
Wonders working toto...

I wish I have one
Bobrisky didn’t need one

36 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by tundchip2: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Wahala for who nor get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Guzel: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Church tithe
Edo church come and see your money

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by gurunlocker: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Is this not Suleiman? grin

It seems we have a different movie industry for the ladies in Nigeria. They are always making it big than their male counterparts. shocked

I guess they earn in dollars grin grin grin

87 Likes 2 Shares

God don hear am for una hand grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Cum-grat

18 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by SincereBigot: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Big God

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Kpilo101: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
3bedroom terrace in a good area is a win. Congratulations...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by immaculatengang(f): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2019
BeStroNG:
Wonders working toto...
I wish I have one
meet bobrisky for tutorials

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by topsy1971: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2019
Is acting so lucrative in this country? Or there are hidden and/or shady things these actors are doing? Just asking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Psimagestudio: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2019
Congrats
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Samuels90: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2019
Nice house...
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2019
Toto is the biggest commodity and most paid for (by stupid men) in the world

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2019
Clitocurrency. Sometimes i wish i was a gal. I go get big ass too grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by generationz(f): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2019
cheesy

Apostle doesn't have to hear this because he is the one behind this.

This year 2019 has been a year of blessing from God to Daniella.

First God gave her a child through his apostle.

Now it's a house.

Glory.

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Bagu1(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by chiboyo(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2019
One of the biggest posers for the nollywood industry is why the female actresses live in opulence whilst reverse is the case for their Male folks...

Anyway, the Male actors should endeavour to be "small boys with big gods" too..

Seems that's the secret!

23 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Prazo1: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

Lagos has the best housing model by far.. from the easy to finace terrace to half duplex

have you seen some made estates in Abuja...fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Babaflenjor: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2019
Tt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) / Cynthia Agholor: Busty Born-again Actress Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.