Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying (46788 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees / UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by dheespectre: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
F
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
post=85018107:

Okay noted.
You must know him very well then,
and we respect your decision not to reveal your relationship with him.
Have a nice day ahead sir!

*Stroll out of thread*

Go and sell your meat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
post=85018107:

Okay noted.

*Stroll out of thread*

Are you located in Abuja? Do you sell grilled fish? I need a place this Christmas .

P.S: This doesn't mean I agree with your political views.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by ikembz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
sanemind4:
New 500gb external drives with interesting HD movies Available, location is Ph, but distance shouldn’t be a barrier

How much?hit me up via WhatsApp 08130793964
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by ScottGerald27: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Samanza89:
Telling someone "God punish you" in this era is double tragedy, after being punished by Buhari for being Nigerians... Na to add salt to injury. The Uber driver should be sue for Treason...

Very funny

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Felicity001(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:
First there is nothing wrong with using Uber especially in the busy Lagos traffic as it can enable someone drive you somewhere while you take a nap at the backseat.
Furthermore, naija suppose don pass the stage of paying cash to the uber drivers. In the western country Uber bills you directly for each ride and the driver just drops you and goes.
It’s a choice every rider have to make either to pay using cash or via card. The provision is there already but Nigerians for reason best known to them and maybe a thing like this they won’t add up their card for in app payment. Most Nigerians have intentions to cheat that’s just the truth

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by majamajic(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
blueris:
Hmm, so one can enter uber to their destination without paying and all they will receive is curses from the driver. I guess I'll start using uber then.

in Uber u must not pay , and drivers are trained not to fight back
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by apholaryn: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:
First there is nothing wrong with using Uber especially in the busy Lagos traffic as it can enable someone drive you somewhere while you take a nap at the backseat.
Furthermore, naija suppose don pass the stage of paying cash to the uber drivers. In the western country Uber bills you directly for each ride and the driver just drops you and goes.
team saner climes,team Western world...you obviously never enter Uber before,reason behind your display of so much ignorance while trying to act like your were informed

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Godhatesodomy: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wow
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by guckan(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Nigerians are yet to learn that the "assumed" rich people are the ones who kill businesses.

They owe a lot, very stingy, and even pay lower than the average people.

They know you believe they are rich, so they start business with promises. And at the end, you will suffer to get your money.

I learnt in 2015 to follow the rich people on "pay before service" terms.

You are very correct, I have lots of similar experience with the so called "Rich"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by tot(f): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Samanza89:
Telling someone "God punish you" in this era is double tragedy, after being punished by Buhari for being Nigerians... Na to add salt to injury. The Uber driver should be sue for Treason...

Lmaooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by xcelentattitude(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmm...

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by dederocs(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Fake news...
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by AsabaIjaw1: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
post=85018107:

Okay noted.

*Stroll out of thread*
[/s]
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by AsabaIjaw1: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
post=85018097:

Are you his Landlord or something?!
[/s]
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by TechCapon(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
sanemind4:
New 500gb external drives with interesting HD movies Available, location is Ph, but distance shouldn’t be a barrier
how much and how many movies
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by sundamonex(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
sanemind4:

How much
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Edoziesmart(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
All this yeyebrities with fake lifestyle and audio money.
Had it been that the Uber driver don't want to default Uber driver's terms and conditions, he would had fought that clown and seize his phone.

Tomorow the yeyebrity will come on Instagram and display fake gold chain.
Awon audio ambassador...

#smh
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Angelfrost(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Something must have gone wrong somewhere
Idowest no go fit do that kind thing

Your moniker... What's up with that guy these days??! Hope he is not in jail... Lovely musician.
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Rexraph18(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Nigerians are yet to learn that the "assumed" rich people are the ones who kill businesses.

They know you believe they are rich, so they start business with promises. And at the end, you will suffer to get your money.

Exactly my case.. supplied a supposed big boy 3 iphones for a show he was organising.. he paid part and promised to pay up balance after the show, omo 5months and counting, nothing yet..

If you a big boy and wants business with me, omo na pay before service grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by seangy4konji: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
We jump into conclusions a lot in Nigeria.
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by Mrtaye: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:

Na wah for you people ooo everything western countries and are you willing to make the sacrifices they have made?
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by SarkinYarki: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
post=85018097:

Are you his Landlord or something?!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by sagna112(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
lonelydora:

Really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by cotzywitzy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
muystoy:
Not really surprised,oga frog voice sef na audio billionaire, fake it till you make it, slogan for most naija yeyebrities

Audio billionaire really, Mr how much dey your account?
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by cotzywitzy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Felicity001:

It’s a choice every rider have to make either to pay using cash or via card. The provision is there already but Nigerians for reason best known to them and maybe a thing like this they won’t add up their card for in app payment. Most Nigerians have intentions to cheat that’s just the truth

I think they should use the strategy OPay is using.
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by biggy26: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
sanemind4:
How much?
Re: Uber Driver Curses Idowest For Not Paying by olong1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pointguardusa:

Are you located in Abuja? Do you sell grilled fish? I need a place this Christmas .

P.S: This doesn't mean I agree with your political views.

Am Located in abuja and I sell grill fish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage / Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.