Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY (6319 Views)

The SCAM called Consummate Traders / The Global Scam Called Omegapro / The Scam Called Shoptomydoor.com Dont Use Them!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY by Apination(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2019
While going through my Facebook feed, I came across an online platform promising to pay its members after a registration fee of 2,500 with or without referral. I joined the whatsapp group and was constantly chatted up by the admin who said alot of things about the benefits and getting paid etc Though skeptical of the promises made, I thought to myself, why not give it a try, whereas, all die na die.

After registration, I was busy on the site, commenting and sharing their marketing post on my Facebook wall daily as instructed which I got to know about after registration because I was never told before registering. I chatted up the guy who registered me and asked him how I can get to cash out the money I had racked up on the site only for him to tell me I cannot that it's paid after every two weeks, which he never said before registration.

Two weeks later my said GAS point as its called for non referral has risen beyond 15k, I was presented with a form to fill for payment only for me to start reading conditions for payment that's not on their website or terms and conditions.

In summary GIFTAWORLD is a scam site legally registered to hoodwink people of their money. Do not register, you will never get paid.

If there is anyone with similar experience, please share your experience so that others can learn from it.

3 Likes

Re: The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY by Ladylite: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2019
Am more shocked that after MMM saga, naija peeps who claim to be so WOKE can still fall for "end of the year" schemes like this.
Re: The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2019
What will make you pay for such easy money platforms.. think money grows anywhere?

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY by Apination(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:
What will make you pay for such easy money platforms.. think money grows anywhere?
The lesson has been learnt, this thread is to inform others so that they do not fall prey.
Re: The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY by Ryan03(f): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Apination:

The lesson has been learnt, this thread is to inform others so that they do not fall prey.
thanks for this, someone is chatting me up about it already. I came here to confirm, thank God you made this post.

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Apination:

Two weeks later my said GAS point as its called for non referral has risen beyond 15k, I was presented with a form to fill for payment only for me to start reading conditions for payment that's not on their website or terms and conditions.

What conditions did they give you?
Re: The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY by optimistic1234: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Run for your life my cousin was a victim as well. After posting on his FB wall and Instagram nothing to show for it
Re: The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY by Apination(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2020
The egg has finally hatched

Re: The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY by arimahoseloka(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2020
They are all useless foolz. This stupid site wakanda.ng did same to me. I don't do any business online apart from crypto trading, binary trading, affiliate marketing and mini Importation. The rest na trash!!

(1) (Reply)

CBN To Switch 5-10% Of Forex Reserves To Chinese Yuan / Nigeria's Investment Inflows Rise To $68.5 Billion / Brent Crude Drops To $77.78pb As Us-china Trade War Escalates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.