Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars (81616 Views)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by seangy4konji: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
irynterri:
I don't know about davido but wizzy charges 100k dollars which is 36m Naira per show excluding accommodation o
they don't know and flight and manager
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Offpoint: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Trash according to your name you are off point all because of jealousy
k
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by DimIsaac10(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Doctored money.. Audio money.. Tailored money.. Lies everywhere..
How much was Cardi B paid sef?. How much will Burna boy be paid sef?. Wetin I no go hear sef?.
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
happney65:
Audio money..How much cardi B come collect for coming here sef..

Access bank wey never see money take build more branches since they acquired Diamond Bank go dey dash naira 60million..Visit an access bank branch now na so so crowd..Na you them go come dey dash 60million.Who you be?Jesus?The highest marley can be given na 5million..That's the highest..

2face or Dbanj sef no charge 20million..

Guy, forget... dem dey pay am... U know how much they dash out to Senoir managers and abouve every quarter? multi millions..

Go siddon... All the small small debit alert ... sms fee, card maintenance... account maintenance.... u think say na beans
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Beedude(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
sexiestharam:

Read my previous quotes before you judge me a marlian. I am not daft so I can never be a marlian. Access bank has not denied this so it is most likely true.
When it come to banks. So many things are over prized just to get money from the institution, so the ogas can feast on it. Ordinary plumbing maintenance of just 30k would be estimated at 150k. So it's possible for Access bank to issue out 20m for an artist but majority of the money still end up in the organizing committee's pocket. I'm actually talking as an insider

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Hallenjay: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
happney65:
Audio money..How much cardi B come collect for coming here sef..

Access bank wey never see money take build more branches since they acquired Diamond Bank go dey dash naira 60million..Visit an access bank branch now na so so crowd..Na you them go come dey dash 60million.Who you be?Jesus?The highest marley can be given na 5million..That's the highest..

2face or Dbanj sef no charge 20million..
dats approximate 50k dollar.
Can e pull dat. ..to dat one dt ask of cardi b.
I heard she was paid 5mil dollar...dats running to billion if am.correct
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Beedude(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
pstnicodemus:

You dey find am? Weed smokers and drug addicts will rush to belive this crap. Even Burna Boy artist fee no be 20M.
At the just concluded Jos Chilling, na 12M dem pay Davido. Davido with him entire songs and Crew o. Then this noise maker will claim he collects 20M and people with little or no knowledge about show Biz will belive
U dey mind dem? One nitwit was arguing with me that Zlatan and Marley get money pass Kwam one and King sunny Ade. I just jejely leave am alone. Anything for the gallery

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Richie7(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Naira marley haters are dumb, you said audio money right?
Try to check his ig post before blow mumu..the guy is multi millionaire even without money career beside he got the highest fans right now.go check his show attendance and davido and wizkid and quote me later

Facebook account for sale 2012
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by ATTemi: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
I tire if na true, but, a lot of audio going on lately.
bluebay:

Soapy
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by pstnicodemus(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Beedude:

U dey mind dem? One nitwit was arguing with me that Zlatan and Marley get money pass Kwam one and King sunny Ade. I just jejely leave am alone. Anything for the gallery
See ehn bros, no dey follow these codine boys argue. You can't win, they are already on a super man Cruz level. You can never convince a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by ATTemi: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Aswear!
quirus:

To come and sing trash and gutter lyrics.

May God save us.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by sexiestharam(f): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Beedude:

When it come to banks. So many things are over prized just to get money from the institution, so the ogas can feast on it. Ordinary plumbing maintenance of just 30k would be estimated at 150k. So it's possible for Access bank to issue out 20m for an artist but majority of the money still end up in the organizing committee's pocket. I'm actually talking as an insider
I also worked in a bank as well. Are you saying that Naira Marley wasn't paid 20 million naira? From your analogy, if he was paid 20 million, does it mean the bank would have budgeted like 50 million naira and 30 million naira would go to the organising committee's pocket?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by bilulu(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Olami112:

Audio cars , the car belong to a car dealer. The pictures is just for car advert He paid for
Don’t mind those ignorant youths..... they don’t no wat Nigerian artists do to stay relevant and maintain their life style
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Myself2(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Flaunt cars kee you there, bloody yahoo yahoo low life. How did you get the cars you're flaunting, hope we won't here another tale from the police of how you and your gang stole those one's as well
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Zuriel100(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Access bank na idiot ooo.. so they can pay 20m for a show... small change wey dey my account, dem remove am all...even showing -50....
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Adams12345: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Naira marley, just one you should do stop smoking weed thats all.
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by ilevic(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
My Gee!!...u can't just Hate dis guygrin

I must say...he have has come a long way just dis period of time!!

Keep winning bro...while haters keep Hatingcheesy

What do you expect from a Marlian?
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Slot in 'Industreet Season 1'
Sit down comfortably, open a pack of pop corn with a bottle of Smoothie.
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lies! 20 million Naira per show? yea! right! keep telling lies, Anyway, how much tax did he pay to the Nigerian government?

When the tax man comes After him, the truth of how much he earns will come out. Fool!!
That is if he earns Any.

Oh! i forgot, sad people don't pay taxes in Nigeria.

This Goon must be Richer than billionaire Donald Trump...
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Richie7:
Naira marley haters are dumb, you said audio money right?
Try to check his ig post before blow mumu..the guy is multi millionaire even without money career beside he got the highest fans right now.go check his show attendance and davido and wizkid and quote me later

Facebook account for sale 2012
Coming from a Person who is trying to Flog a facebook Account. grin
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Beedude(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
sexiestharam:

I also worked in a bank as well. Are you saying that Naira Marley wasn't paid 20 million naira? From your analogy, if he was paid 20 million, does it mean the bank would have budgeted like 50 million naira and 30 million naira would go to the organising committee's pocket?
He wasn't paid 20m. But 20m was disbursed. It was a deal with sharing formula. Whoever is in charge of that deal need to be investigated. It was an inflated figure. This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
alasan007:

Lol I bet you r not an entrepreneur cos if you r you’d k ow you can sell ur goods at any price of your choice regardless the competitor 4get about wizzy n Davido music industry is not like that they pay more as far as u r in vogue or hottest can u imagine d turn up when wizzy brought him out in d his concert in the Uk? His appearance fee Kazan go feed you for the next decade no offense

People came because of wizkid and not become of the upcomer naira Marley...

""you can sell ur goods at any price of your choice regardless the competitor 4get about wizzy n Davido music industry is not like that""

Fake Fake False.
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
alasan007:

Ok sir but those things r not he can’t get imagine Zlatan could you believe all what he has? N they both on the same range I’d even say Marley is probably richer than him my opinion

Musicians across the world (especially in Nigeria) flaunt wealth that isn't theirs, they live very fake life and many times they buy things on credit in cubana, Chelsea hotels Abuja, etc.

Naira Marley doesn't own that house or those super cars worth hundreds of millions.

Dont present ur self for deception.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by COMPAQ(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Seriously doubt the N20mln claim. My office wanted to use Burna Boy and he said lowest was N12mln which was too much for us, so we settled for Teni for N5mln.

Burna is probably the most in demand now behind Whiz and Davido, so I wonder how This dude is at N20m

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
A Juvenile who thinks he is Behaving grown up.

Anthony Joshua who Made $80,000,000. few weeks ago is not even driving a bentley. Or come on social media to lie About how much he made.

And millions of people witness AJ work for that money. unlike this Broke ass goon.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by 21cents: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
TissuePaper:
The truth is no matter how much they hate on this boy, fact still remains that he is made for life.

I can't really say same about his haters
not hating but I think you got the statement "made for life" wrong!!. is he dangote or otedollar?
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Paseus(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Your quest for notoriety is appalling. Alaye use your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by Richie7(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
gypsey:
Coming from a Person who is trying to Flog a facebook Account. grin
LOL..mafo!
Re: Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars by sexiestharam(f): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Beedude:

He wasn't paid 20m. But 20m was disbursed. It was a deal with sharing formula. Whoever is in charge of that deal need to be investigated. It was an inflated figure. This is Nigeria

You may be right. That's why it is good to keep secrets and not have a leaking mouth. Would Access Bank want to use him again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.