Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,016 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs (4766 Views)

Share Simple Server Connection Via Hotspot With Manual Configuration / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / How To Use Sim Card Slot In Under The Dell Laptop Battery For Gprs Acess (2) (3) (4)

Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by sbkjunior: 4:47pm On May 26, 2007
Pls my friends i just bought a labtop and i want 2 connect it to d internet with my glo wap gprs pls i belived u guys wil help me i just bought d labtop so i wil b browsing with it via glo gprs. Pls i need d settings on to make it connected via glo gprs. I wil b happy 2 see d settings.
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by kulex2k1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2007
Is ur glo sim gprs activated? Dats d 1st step.
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by sbkjunior: 5:44am On Jun 08, 2007
yes my glo sim is activated. am using it 2 post dis message. pls help me wit d setup
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by fsb(m): 3:50am On Jul 03, 2007
have u been successful? pls indicate so I'll be able to put you through step by step!
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by ajaabi(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2007
Somebody should help us out. Also with Celtel n MTN. Thanks
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by cutetotalk: 5:03am On Sep 04, 2007
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by chux76(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2008
fsb:

have u been successful? please indicate so I'll be able to put you through step by step!

Please i need to know the configuration to connect via glo sim card.
I have everything,sim card,nokia phone,usb cable, all i need now is the settings.
Thank you.
Chux
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by codeworks(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2008
i need that please thi is my mail programmingoracle@yahoo.com
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by shayman(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2008
Can u also contact me nd tel me in details @
amazinsoamazin@mocospace.com
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by bode4real(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2008
@ all,
pls can anyone tell me how to enter yahoo tru dis free browsing stuff,
i can enter some sites while others seems dificult.
pls help
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by nifty: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2008
Plz i need stuff niftyguy4u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by fmbami(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
Pls i need d glo step-by-step setting for free browsing my mail is tundamack@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by honsule(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2008
@Bode4real.That is the shortcoming of the free browsing stuff.You can't log into yahoo to check your mail.Before glo free browsin on handset was blocked i could use it to check my email.
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by leoaboki: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
Please my friends i just bought a labtop and i want 2 connect it to d internet with my glo wap gprs please i belived u guys wil help me i just bought d labtop so i wil b browsing with it via glo gprs. Please i need d settings on to make it connected via glo gprs. I wil b happy 2 see d settings.
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by leoaboki: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2008
Please my friends i just bought a labtop and i want 2 connect it to d internet with my glo wap gprs please i belived u guys wil help me i just bought d labtop so i wil b browsing with it via glo gprs. Please i need d settings on to make it connected via glo gprs. I wil b happy 2 see d settings. my email adress is lateefat4u2luv@yahoo.com
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by ntin1: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2008
well it look like u guy have not been in d real world of technology, ok am going to help u all out, but u should know dat nothing is free in this life i didn't get mine free so if are intrested dis my phone number 07030628722 N-tin
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by brinebaba(m): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2008
bravo!
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by gibso: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2008
hello friends, i also need this config pls,

ogologibson@yahoo.com

thankkkkkkkkkkk,
gibso
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by brinebaba(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2008
I askd my self,wot r dis peepzs really feelin like.
And concluded dat dey r feeling like d wise 0nes r keepin deir feets on d solid ground
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by agentemmy: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2008
Help me ooo. Person wey no fit talk go die with his problem. I need the browsing steps too. My email is: victorobil@yahoo.co.uk God bless ya as you do so.
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by dailydolla4u(m): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2008
Hit me on this add pls sly4life25@gmail.com hz glo GPRS IS ACTIVE
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by Kexs: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2008
Guy hw far u fit also send settings 2 my mail seunkeku@yahoo.com i already ve an activated glo sim am laptop thanxs alot
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by armagedon: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2008
please I need the settings and configuration.My e mail is ademakcompu@yahoo.com
Re: Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs by FEMARY(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2008
BETWEEN HITV[color=#000099][/color] AND DSTVM WHICH ONE IS THE BEST.
IF YOU ARE A LOVER OF FOOTBALL GO FOR HITV BUT IF YOU ARE FOR NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT GO FOR DSTV.THE BONANZA IS ON HITV IS #19,000 WHILE DSTV IS #25,000 INCLUSIVE OF 3MONTHS FREE SUBSCRIPTION

Why My Usb Modem(unlockg) Post Is Deleted ? / How Do I Remove Brontok.a Worm From My System / April 2011 Report On Prices Of Internet Access In Nigeria