Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband (80106 Views)

Pregnant Seyi Shay Shares Baby Bump Photos (Video) / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Chacha Eke Expecting 3rd Baby - Shares Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by lalasticlala(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
A-list Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie and her husband Prince Odi Okojie are expecting baby number 4.

Sharing pictures that show her growing baby bump with her husband, the talented actress wrote:

We’re having a baby ❤️❤️ I’ve always wanted 4 kids.... always. However, after 3 kids, I thought I had retired from the baby making business.

So a while back, we found out we had a baby on the way.

I can’t explain the joy and peace expecting our new baby has brought, or the cravings for food that have followed. I get so emotional easily, in fact right now I’ve started crying from joy again.

I’m sharing this with you my family for life, hanging on since day 1, growing with my family and I and always showing all the love. I love you all right back. Baby Okojie 2020 getting ready❤️ God bless you all!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6NiNIXFHcS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Guyman02: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
I showed this story to our dog pictured below and he told me that it changed his life from barking like a Dog to now roaring like a Lion, he asked me to send his greetings to all the Monitoring Spirits on Nairaland and the MOD who pushed this story to FP.
Thank you for posting

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by kolafolabi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good one and congratulations.

Better than 4 wives, 4 children

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Congrats, that's d joy of motherhood.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by dudesexy111: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Power of good pussy

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Greatness28: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Congratulations in advance....

Wishing you soft and easy Delivery

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by etrange: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
She'll not be bashed. She'll not be called names like "smelly", "olosho", "snatcher" and other unprintable names Nairaland boys use. You know why? Cause she appears to have left her career to stay at home and breed kids; just the fate a typical Nairaland boy believes is ideal for a woman. Any other thing outside this is "olosho", "old woman", etc...

That said, I love Mercy Johnson. She's smart and I'm certain she knows what's best for herself. I just miss seeing her face in recent movies. Congrats mama!

Edit
For those who don't get the point above, I'm only saying hardworking single females should also be celebrated; not everybody is 'olosho'.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Adukey(f): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
She looks so much like the hubby. Congratulations to them

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by SarkinYarki: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
Women are strong Sha ...4 whole kids

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
From all of us @ : SAFE DELIVERY in advance to beautiful Mercy of the Lord.

Women look so much more beautiful and fresher during pregnancy sha,
Yours Truly can testify!

Na God!
kiss kiss kiss

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by YorubaKing: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by PataAlhaja(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
This Mercy Johnson husband dey fucck better toto sha.

See breasts and fresh laps everywhere.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by lonelydora: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
I'm waiting for all those "Na poor people dey born plenty children" commenters.

Congratulations Mercy Johnson, but your husband carry fire under his waist ooo

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Emu4life(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dropping! Dropping!! Dropping!!!
I'm just testing the microphone.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by provider20: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wow! Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by olak4gold(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by chigoizie7(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
I hope Orji Uzor Kalu ate watery beans today.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin

I never see people wet like Bleep like this couple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by 2chukwu(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
This guy won't let that yansh stop decieving him now....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by slowice(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nice.... She takes care of her family
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by firfinch(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mercy Johnson nearly break my rod #Duncan mighty. Weldone sir

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by salaboiz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
oboy The husband na striker
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by money121(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Congrat
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lai she elede

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ok undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Incandescent(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
So beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by funmike83(f): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ahhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) / Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) / Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.