Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband (80109 Views)

Pregnant Seyi Shay Shares Baby Bump Photos (Video) / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Chacha Eke Expecting 3rd Baby - Shares Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by somehow: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
etrange:

You have a point. I wish you also saw my point. I'm only saying women should be appreciated for any reasonable achievement and not only for cooking well and having beautiful children.

Are the likes of Joke Silva, Adesuwa Wellington, Ireti Doyle, Omotola Deinde etc who are all married to celebrated for their works and not because they bear children?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Onogiede(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Carry go my brother,.. We no de take last
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by meobizy(f): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
Money full their hand and she’s still fertile. I foresee five being the final number of children they’ll settle on. After that number give them three years at most and quarrels will abound. Her type it seems can make babies but that’s where her good features end.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Alwaysachick: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ahh, baby factory cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by ifeomabernard(f): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
dudesexy111:
Power of good pussy

Don't y'all ever get tired of all this pussy crap you're always posting ehh Mumu, get a brain for Christ sake !
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by etrange: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
somehow:

Are the likes of Joke Silva, Adesuwa Wellington, Ireti Doyle, Omotola Deinde etc who are all married to celebrated for their works and not because they bear children?

You don't get it. These great women are worth celebrating as much as their single colleagues, that's my point.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by etrange: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
eyinjuege:

She still acts though, though not as often as before. Same with many of the other actresses who are in her set and are unmarried. I guess there's a stage you get in your career you start leaving the stage for the younger ones after you. Rita Dominic, Chika Ike and many of the popular ones then, are not acting as much and are into other businesses.
Omoni Oboli on the other hand still acts, makes her own movies and is still happily married, but I think her own career didn't take off on time.
Mercy has other businesses she does, and even though she may love acting, the money has to be long before she follows it. Don't forget she also got a political appointment at some point from Kogi state. Same as Richard Mofe Damijo, Desmond Elliot etc.
At a certain point in one's career, you step back for others

You are absolutely right. I was only saying single and hardworking ladies should also be celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Her hubby sabi ride bike oo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by etrange: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hollusilva28:
so that the hungry or Hot stupid upcoming or male actor can start pressing her bum bum and boobs. And her marriage should hit the wall. You're not being rational here based on your comments.
For any actor that want to have a successful marriage especially the female artiste should stay away from acting for a while after marriage cos a lot of pressure would come. How will I open my eyes & let stupid guy be pressing my wife bum bum & boobs all in the name of acting. Can you accept that as a man.

That's why I respect Reginal asikia , omolola , uche jumbo, bukky Wright, cos they don't allow hungry make actor to press their bum bum or boobs

I'm not saying she should act or not act. In as much as I disagree with your stance here, arguing that would deviate from the point I was trying to make in my initial post which is: single and hardworking ladies should also be celebrated instead of being called names.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by ComradeShegs(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
See bwest grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by etrange: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Desric:
And who said Mercy had quit acting? Anyway like you tightly said, she knows what she wants, because what just happened is that she's selective of the roles she plays these days and I think for any woman who values her marriage and career, Mercy's style should be her real role model.

I said "appears to have..." cause she's not as frequent as she used to be. And I admire the way she handles marriage and career. My point in my post is that hard working single women should be appreciated as well.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by HacheNoire: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
4 kids!

Out of fashion!

Haba! Only you 4!
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by zenit2019: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spark Up your Wednesday with this funny Video.
Watch and Share this Hilarious and Funny comedy.

Don't forget to subscribe for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyhgrFpWapU
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Situation001(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
kolafolabi:
Good one and congratulations.
Better than 4 wives, 4 children
4 men 4 children u mean..
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by ctleurocollege: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Broh is living the life

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by AsabaIjaw1: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:
4 kids!

Out of fashion!

Haba! Only you 4!
[/s]
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by bjtinz: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
ifeomabernard:

Don't y'all ever get tired of all this pussy crap you're always posting ehh Mumu, get a brain for Christ sake !

How can men get tired of pusssy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by alhajiwada(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Guyman02:
I showed this story to our dog pictured below and he told me that it changed his life from barking like a Dog to now roaring like a Lion, he asked me to send his greetings to all the Monitoring Spirits on Nairaland and the MOD who pushed this story to FP.
Thank you for posting
smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by omamush(f): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mercy take it easy o.. Family planning is important

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by somehow: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
etrange:

You don't get it. These great women are worth celebrating as much as their single colleagues, that's my point.
I don't get you at all

Are you talking about celebrating women who are doing well in life adding real value irrespective of their marital status or what?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by etrange: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
somehow:
I don't get you at all

Are you talking about celebrating women who are doing well in life adding real value irrespective of their marital status or what?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by EROMS38(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nawao
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by paix(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
PataAlhaja:
This Mercy Johnson husband dey fucck better toto sha.

See breasts and fresh laps everywhere.
That's somebody's wife. Go look for your own na.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by somehow: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
etrange:

Yes.

So how many single men doing well are appreciated like you want for single women in Nigeria?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Jerry1991(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Who told you she abandoned her career....she has a reality TV show in case you don,t know.
etrange:
She'll not be bashed. She'll not be called names like "smelly", "olosho", "snatcher" and other unprintable names Nairaland boys use. You know why? Cause she appears to have left her career to stay at home and breed kids; just the fate a typical Nairaland boy believes is ideal for a woman. Any other thing outside this is "olosho", "old woman", etc...

That said, I love Mercy Johnson. She's smart and I'm certain she knows what's best for herself. I just miss seeing her face in recent movies. Congrats mama!

Edit
For those who don't get the point above, I'm only saying hardworking single females should also be celebrated; not everybody is 'olosho'.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by etrange: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
somehow:

So how many single men doing well are appreciated like you want for single women in Nigeria?

I don't get you. Did I say hardworking men should not be appreciated? I'm only talking for the female folks cause of the ugly trend here where any successful female actress or musician or internet personality is called olosho. This is clearly not the case for the guys.

Even if you feel the guys are also not appreciated well enough, you just go ahead and advocate for it. It doesn't in any way make my own post to be out of place.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by etrange: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jerry1991:
Who told you she abandoned her career....she has a reality TV show in case you don,t know.

I said "appears to have".
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by somehow: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
etrange:

I don't get you. Did I say hardworking men should not be appreciated? I'm only talking for the female folks cause of the ugly trend here where any successful female actress or musician or internet personality is called olosho. This is clearly not the case for the guys.

Even if you feel the guys are also not appreciated well enough, you just go ahead and advocate for it. It doesn't in any way make my own post to be out of place.

successful single men are also called unprintable names like gigolos, yahoo yahoo, ritualists, armed robbers etc so no need making an issue out of nothing.

If you have a performance history, nobody will call you unprintable names no matter your marital status

Just make it legit with evidence and see you appreciated day and night without doubt!
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Antoeni(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mercy is a very Fertile Woman
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Deltatoto: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
lalasticlala:
A-list Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie and her husband Prince Odi Okojie are expecting baby number 4.

Sharing pictures that show her growing baby bump with her husband, the talented actress wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6NiNIXFHcS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
nthg sweet reach to fuc woman when another man give belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) / Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai / Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.