Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy (74191 Views)

Prophet Alfa Babatunde Finally Confessed / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by explicitee(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
End time pastors
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by zeuss: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Boboye4slim(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
God will reveal the truth

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by muystoy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Silly youths

They have burnt the evidence
oil dey your head bro,yours is the most sense making comment so far
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Okoyiboz3: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kingsleydr:
Why is he in the custody of dss , this isn't an issue of national security .. Someone should kindly enlighten me. Is he not supposed under the custody of scid or sars etc ...?

So, you are questioning DSS but you want Special Anti ROBBERY Squad to take over?

If not for DSS, this matter won't have been resolved. The mother of that boy reported to the Police but they refused to act on it. She cried and cried before DSS took over.

There are reports that prominent people have been mounting pressure on DSS to release the guy.

9 Likes

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by abuhusna1: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
I knew they would have used the boy for ritual hearing from the mother's side of story I'm crying right now
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Skmoda360(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
maxjax:

him go still go open another branch...... if you know you know
That's if he escape......
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by shestrong(f): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
God will continue to expose the idiots. Blood thirsty morafakass. Wish people will start having discerning spirits to fish out evil pastors.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Conceptman: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Life of vanity, if only the wicked knows that everything in life is vanity upon vanity.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by beey2(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
I hope the whole thing is not a set up by the enemies of the "GOSPEL".

Let us wait till after conclusion of investigation ... IMHO

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by ednut1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
99% of pastors in 9ja are scammers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Okoyiboz3: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Na dem dem, ndi skull miners.. O lawd, direct us away from the evil ones.. Please for prosterity sake what is his name

See this one that was exchanged for recharge card at Anambra baby factory.

4 Likes

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Na dem dem, ndi skull miners.. O lawd, direct us away from the evil ones.. Please for prosterity sake what is his name
Why would you use a kid as cute as that for a comment as derogatory as this?

5 Likes

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by TruckFit(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Just passed through hospital road to Oshinle now... Thank God I had a siren to blow through the teaming angry mob...akure go loud today shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Vado(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
maynattion:
I was there live earlier. angry angry

Oya give us confirm gist.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Offpoint: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
I knew that man is fake right from inception, my neighbors no go let me hear words...
they said I have stone heart.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by thundafire: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
I just know it's skull miners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
blueris:
End time church. I wonder how many kids they'll find buried under apostle suleiman's church if they break the church.

I am of the opinion that you are really after the demise of Christianity. I don't blame you. How many things did Major General B. bury to be president?
Did you prove the man is responsible for the act? Is it not possible for it to be a setup?
YOU ARE TOO SMALL.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
blueris:
End time church. I wonder how many kids they'll find buried under apostle suleiman's church if they break the church.

Guy becareful!

Daniela okeke is on Nairaland.

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by supremenews: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Born2Breed:
Alfa Babalawo Prophet his jazz don fail

grin
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by farem: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Prophet Alfa Babatunde
Oxymoron!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by letitrainnow(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lord have mercy on your children.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Crookesmore: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
......and some people dy read the thread, and their "yahoo pastor" is next....Let who have ears hear
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by thatigboman: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
D skull nko? I know why I'm asking

3 Likes

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Offpoint: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
maynattion:
I was there live earlier. angry angry
Nobi that him oshinle branch be that?

I knew that man is dirty right from the start.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Kestolove(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Simple tin oyedepo did nd succeeded u failed at it....wat a useless pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by davidflipcy5856(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
More pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.