Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy (74235 Views)

Prophet Alfa Babatunde Finally Confessed / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Quality20:
if it was in d north or plateau dat igbos xtians burn a mosque only GOD knows what would have happened to all d hausas. Well I don't support violence, d igbos shd just lock up d business premises of all Hausa's in igboland n task d sultan to build another church
Either you are crazy or stu-pid or both.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by faruqola(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
bad news everywhere! RIP to the boy...
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by mastermaestro(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
shogsman:

Evidence is still intact, the boy has been recovered and they've got his confession.

Show us pictorial evidence, not word of mouth!
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by deltateam: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wayne4uall:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-angry-youths-burn-sotitobire-miracle-church-in-akure/

Its easy to destroy than to build.

Empty the bank accounts of all those that burnt it, you'll be shocked it won't be enough to rebuild it.

In another news, the church has been cleared of the madness.

Now what?

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Just2endowed2(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
na waoh
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Churches and Mosques are a curse to black Africa.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Ramsak1: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
but what you are saying is out of point
Quality20:
if it was in d north or plateau dat igbos xtians burn a mosque only GOD knows what would have happened to all d hausas. Well I don't support violence, d igbos shd just lock up d business premises of all Hausa's in igboland n task d sultan to build another church

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Keenmind2019(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
maynattion:
I was there live earlier. angry angry
So u want an award?
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Maxvasia(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Yeligray:
My God..

Things people do for money and fame is alarming.

This act goes against everything I believe in and stand for. Christianity is not a scam. I seek justice
Lol. See this man grin
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by delawal: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Nice one. If we tell them that church and christainty is a scam they won't listen.

Burn every church down it's not house of God but house of devil and business
they should also burn down every mosque
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by isaiah1jacob: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
The pastor should be killed as well if that is the case
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by olsnetwork: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
They have probably burnt all evidence join. Nawa for naija. Which way abeg. We are so quick to violence. Normal normal na to seize the church use am do better thing. But then again na naija.... So anything goes... I make amazing food guys in case y'all was wondering... Oya bye...
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
delawal:

they should also burn down every mosque

For what reason?
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by mechanics(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
False prophet
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Deejaygold(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Diaris God ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by AreaFada2: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by PrinceMajestic: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Yeligray:
My God..

Things people do for money and fame is alarming.

This act goes against everything I believe in and stand for. Christianity is not a scam. I seek justice
shut up n kiss d bitter truth. Xtianity is evil, fraudulent and terrorising to our peace coexistence.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by NaijaHeadlines: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by PrinceMajestic: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
frosbel2:
Churches and Mosques are a curse to black Africa.
yep. Mental slavery frm british and arab to keep my people as controlled slaves for eternity unless they discover d truth.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by frozen70(f): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by iamkneeyi: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Fake news..no dead body was exhumed...wjy do people take laws into their hands..
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by webngnews: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by praz001(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassiemyk:
Yoruba and Ritualism be like rice n beans. Chisos

igbo fake prophet and prophetess are the worse.......

Thursday church service some only night vigil, no Sunday service

God will keep exposing all fake MEN and WOMEN OF SATAN....
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by edego2up(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
If most churches are not a business office why this atrocity. why should a general overseer die and seed the Lord's Church to his wife and children. men are not wise.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by kunleham(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pls don't bring Islam into this. This is a pure Christian palaver.
quote author=Born2Breed post=85018476]Alfa Babalawo Prophet, what do we call his religion Chrislamifa.

His jazz has finally expired.[/quote]
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Yeligray(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
shut up n kiss d bitter truth. Xtianity is evil, fraudulent and terrorising to our peace coexistence.

For you, but I have someone I believe in and that being is God

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by shogsman(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
mastermaestro:

Show us pictorial evidence, not word of mouth!
Go to the internet or the venue to seek your proof,last time I checked I’m not a reporter.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Arizonaguy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kingsleydr:
Why is he in the custody of dss , this isn't an issue of national security .. Someone should kindly enlighten me. Is he not supposed under the custody of scid or sars etc ...?
Any major religious issue is a matter of national security cos we've taken religion as one of the most important aspect of our national life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.