Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates (75922 Views)

Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Mother Of Missing Baby Narrates How Nurse, Woman Stole Her Baby In Kogi [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Belleful: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
@police were was the child found??
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Annie001: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
MightySirKay:

Yes, i was there from start to finish
The burning of the altar was as a result of burning tyres that were thrown into the church coz of the "human fence" mounted by the ushers, police and security of the church. It was when things has gone beyond control that people were able to video
My questions to you are, what were they protecting? Why didn't they allow people video the altar and church premises before it was set ablaze?
Oh! If that was the case I feel you people made it worse by burning it down, nothing to nail him down again
Sad though
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by ajalawole(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
maxwell530:
it was a set up and 14 ushers went to buy something at the same time when the child went missing?

Continue sir
how possible 14usher leave church promises bro. where u dea when all the 14 went out to buy somethings. whatsoever come up with this ur own story is actually the suspect.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by somehow: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
dominique:
Our police has sunk so low that they now cover up for a murderous ritualist pastor.
can you prove this?
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Rebuke: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nigeria is one of the most dangerous place to live on earth. I have been saying this.......survival and protecrion here is by God's grace alone.

This is a country where there are so many jobless youths with hearts filled with so much hates and wickedness. I mean, unimaginable wickedness.

Just any false alarm raised against yhu is enough to attract them to unleash havoc on yhu.

I can bet 99% of them didn't even care to know about the full story....they joined in the destruction as a hobby.

Jungle justice is never ever the way out. Even though I know the system doesn't really work here but jungle justice has sent many innocent soul to the grave.

There should always be a better way of handling issues like this. I have seen videos of people burning the church but no video so far showing where the child was being exhumed. Now, how senseless can people be? Isn't that the very most important one to do first as evidence?

Let's even assume the story was true, can yhu just imagine the energy with which the youths are carrying out the destruction? It tells a lot about the kinda heart the people around us have.

Senseless, barbaric, uneducated and unenlightened minds!

I am not here to defend anyone but calling our youths to start using their heads.

What if body was actually planted in the church to implicate the church?

Bunch of silly entities. lipsrsealed

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by danietohbadt(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Annie001:
It high time i support the social media bill with my chest
A lot of things do not seem right, how will you exhume corps without a single picture, beside knowing how aggressive the woman his i’m Sure if the pastor truly kidnapoed the boy he would have released the boy, who knows if the woman was even sent because the way she kept on saying it was the pastor who took her child, most members do fear pastor in my own opinion
This matter get long leg and I pray the truth would be revealed

How does this relate to "social media bill" ?
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Wisedove(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
I'd said it earlier that these youths might have reacted based on mare rumor and this is justifying my words.

I'd seen a video of people destroying the chairs and other furnitures inside the church, which means they later gained access into the church.

So why can't they capture the the exhumed exhibits?

I know someone we say that the ushers might have extracted all the exhumed exhibit before angry mod gain entrance.
Why can't anyone capture and share the video of the supposed dugged alter after they gained entrance?

Please we shouldn't be sentimental. A lot of things have been destroyed and lot of died in the past due to rumors like this.

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by ajalawole(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
MightySirKay:

Yes, i was there from start to finish
The burning of the altar was as a result of burning tyres that were thrown into the church coz of the "human fence" mounted by the ushers, police and security of the church. It was when things has gone beyond control that people were able to video
My questions to you are, what were they protecting? Why didn't they allow people video the altar and church premises before it was set ablaze?
Oga, I just read an interview from the child mother, she said a strange men told her someone is planing to use seven children for ritual
they better find that man, that man is a mean suspect
where did he get the info from.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by samuelshosanya(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bigval5:

The youths made a huge mistakes by burning the church without taking at least pictures/videos of the dead bodies found beneath the alter. 'No be Nigerians again' ??

Now everyone is asking about evidence to back up there claim.

I don't support the pastor or his church... But if all allegations against him are true, please roast his balls I'll feed my goats with it.

I'm begging! embarassed

Rip Lil one.

Correct talk my brother.

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by abeggnow: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Brandstudio01:
In the end I see people going to jail for their ignorance when others are preparing for Christmas. People should get their fact right before they act.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.
besides who gives them the right to exact jungle justice. Why must people take the law to thier hands.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by ajalawole(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wisedove:
I'd said it earlier that these youths might have reacted based on mare rumor and this is justifying my words.

I'd seen a video of people destroying the chairs and other furnitures inside the church, which means they later gained access into the church.

So why can't they capture the the exhumed exhibits?

I know someone we say that the ushers might have extracted all the exhumed exhibit before angry mod gain entrance.
Why can't anyone capture and share the video of the supposed dugged alter after they gained entrance?

Please we shouldn't be sentimental. A lot of things have been destroyed and lot of died in the past due to rumors like this.

God bless u brotherly
I can't say the pastor is innocent or not
but from my finding
it seems this is a case of the pastor and church elders who are trying to implicate the pastor
the mother was so dumb when a strange man in the same church told her someone want to use seven children for ritual purpose (from her interview back in Nov)
they better find that strange men cuz to me he is the lead to this case and probably the main suspect
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by mechanics(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmmmm, conflicting stories.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by maxwell530(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
somehow:
So you were there to count the 14 ushers that went to buy something?
https://www.nairaland.com/5538474/missing-gold-kolawoles-mother-modupe
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Annie001: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
danietohbadt:

How does this relate to "social media bill" ?
Fake news
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by somehow: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
maxwell530:
https://www.nairaland.com/5538474/missing-gold-kolawoles-mother-modupe

3rd party narrative, were you there?

Can you defend all you have said with evidence if you are picked up right now?
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by HeeBraHim2(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
i heard about the incident on radio station in ibadan.. i was touched seriosly on how the mother of the child spoe . she said the child was born with hardship, the pastor even chased her away for spoiling the church's name.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by BeerParlour: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by m140(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pious101:
Why not state where it was exhume... incomplete story
Did you ask for the picture before when they were setting the church ablaze
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Mjpem23(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Annie001:
A lot of things do not seem right, how will you exhume corps without a single picture, beside knowing how aggressive the woman his i’m Sure if the pastor truly kidnapoed the boy he would have released the boy, who knows if the woman was even sent because the way she kept on saying it was the pastor who took her child, most members do fear pastor in my own opinion
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Myhusband(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bigval5:

The youths made a huge mistakes by burning the church without taking at least pictures/videos of the dead bodies found beneath the alter. 'No be Nigerians again' ??

I don't support the pastor or his church... But if all allegations against him are true, please roast his balls I'll feed my goats with it.

I'm begging! embarassed

Rip Lil one.

abeg bro why did these people kneel down? like what's happening there
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Mjpem23(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Annie001:

People like you will support the passing of social media bill into law and people like you will be later shouting that the bill shouldn’t have passed.
I reply to ur comment in a kindergarten voice
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Skmoda360(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Newguyhere:
police Don collect money grin
I dey tell you....awon eleribu

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Skmoda360(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sterope:
This is very unfortunate. I feel for the pastor.
You feel for a fake pastor.....

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Bbbwings: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bigval5:

I'm begging! embarassed

Rip Lil one.
Pls where was this pic taken
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Skmoda360(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

Bro, God bless you ooo. Those supporting him should continue. The next victims are their children.
I am just happy this is coming after I recently discouraged someone from attending"as e dey hot" churches.
Next is PCCG ....pls don't quote me to ba Fe she Odun ayo
You are saying the truth about PCCG....so much a fake church and fake pastor
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by maxwell530(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
somehow:

that's the interview with the mother of the missing child and the only explanation in this case for now,So I'm working with the mother's explanation for now until the church bring their own part of the story.
Every criminal is innocent until evidence is revealed. I'm not surprised tho, even real murderer still get lawyers in the face of concrete evidence.
Ondo state police is the last people you should believe in this case,if it's to go by Ondo police, believe me this case wouldn't have seen the light of the day. You should have ask yourself why it took the intervention of DSS from abuja to take the case this far.

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Bigval5: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Please bro, who's that politician on a wine attire? He looks familiar. And who's he kneeling to?

Politician elder Chief whip Kiri-kiri Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by searchng4love: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
somehow:

Pick this person up...she witnessed everything!!

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by somehow: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
maxwell530:
that's the interview with the mother of the missing child and the only explanation in this case for now,So I'm working with the mother's explanation for now until the church bring their own part of the story.
Every criminal is innocent until evidence is revealed. I'm not surprised tho, even real murderer still get lawyers in the face of concrete evidence.
Ondo state police is the last people you should believe in this case,if it's to go by Ondo police, believe me this case wouldn't have seen the light of the day. You should have ask yourself why it took the intervention of DSS from abuja to take the case this far.

since he's innocent until found guilty, who gave anyone right to air it in the media that he is guilty and that the dead baby was found in his church which led to the burning down?

dss ondo is not dss abuja

dss is not in charge, its the office, hence the spokesman of police and not dss speaking on the issue
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by fortune1968: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Monaco2:
So now that this news is out,who will pay for the damage to the church?!?
Sanni Abacha or Abiola ,M K O .
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by somehow: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
maxwell530:

Why should I not believe the police but believe her? do you expect her to say otherwise?

dss is not in charge but the police
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Nostradamus: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
dominique:
Our police has sunk so low that they now cover up for a murderous ritualist pastor.
the truth is Nigerian police force is one of the most disgraceful band on earth. Just because of a few thousand naira,they want to cover up a murderer.

How can 14 ushers leave kids alone in a church?it doesn't even cross their mind that what if a fight broke up among the kids and one of the ushers should stay behind.

Why did the police have to shoot at protesters in the church?what were they protecting that they had to shoot.

The evidence is there but because of the greed in our police force,they choose to cover up the criminal.

Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User / Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54