Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment - Forum Games (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (50189 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2011
^^ u only have the power of hot air like farts from mouth cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2011
Oya, abeg, stop this bobo ibo thing. grin

It's like saying Honerico is James Bond grin

@Honerico

Ok, I give you permission togo and hand sideways
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2011
2buff:

^^ u only have the power of hot air like farts from mouth cheesy

Do you know who I am?, Do you know who you are talking to? Do you have any idea how powerful I am? or how well connected I am? Young man, be very careful!  grin

Ileke-IdI:

Oya, abeg, stop this bobo ibo thing.  grin 

It's like saying Honerico is James Bond  grin

lol grin

Oya apologize for breaking my heart and tell me you are divorcing him and you will be nice to me from now on.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oya, abeg, stop this bobo ibo thing. grin

It's like saying Honerico is James Bond grin

@Honerico

Ok, I give you permission togo and hand sideways

I must be really sleepy.

I meant "to go and hang sideways" embarassed embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2011
OAM4J:

Do you know who I am?, Do you know who you are talking to? Do you have any idea how powerful I am? or how well connected I am? Young man, be very careful!  grin

lol grin

Oya apologize for breaking my heart and tell me you are divorcing him and you will be nice to me from now on.

No, I'm not apologizing.  tongue And I want to be really mean.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

BABE! hmm na so? One would think after me, you'd up your standard. Na my house girl you dey woo?

Se o si o? Ki la gbe, ki le ju?  undecided  Abeg, park well jo. Who be you?!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2011
BABE!:

Se o si o? Ki la gbe, ki le ju?  undecided  Abeg, park well jo. Who be you?!

LOL No vex o. I think say we all dey joke here.

I guess I come by as a lil aggressive.

Ok then, goodnight everibodi.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2011
2buff:

OAM4j I'm not interested in your lepa girl don't worry.

We had a deal that she'd find me a thicker version of herself and she has defaulted on the deal.  angry
Her honor is been brought to question  smiley

Ogini?! Wetin be dis na--? When did we have this conversation? Thicker version of me? Oga, You don miss road o.  undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I was just joking too. Night. smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Naa, she was joking too and she knew you were joking too.

Sweet dreams! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2011
BABE!:

Ogini?! Wetin be dis na--? When did we have this conversation? Thicker version of me? Oga, You don miss road o.  undecided

BABE!:

Hey be a luv and hook me up with a thicker version of yourself, cuz I love your personality.
That would be a good base to start from I think. 

Don't worry, you're still pweety, just not my thing.

hmm, look at this man-- Why should I worry?-- I get it. 

Well, I have a sister. She's a thicker version of me (just like you like it--lol)-- i'll ask her to join NL. ok? 
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by BABE3: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2011
^LMAO---*sighs**. Ok, that was fun. grin

She's coming ok? I'll let you know about her arrival.
smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2011
Oam7 na babe u dey polowo(advertise) abi after all d' appeasing of different orisas(Gods) for u to b mod as ur first lady, u here shouting Babe no worries i no wot to do. I wil command my pips to turn babe to soap una dey try me abi tsssssseeeeeW

@ op
Wan igbira gal like dat angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by mrbin1975: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2011
just 1 week here in norway,i am a nigerian from edo state,i really dont know if there is anywhere to meet nigerians as i wud really love to meet them,i really want to know norway more from their point of view and know better what to do ,how to find a work and how to run things here.i hope say una understand ,hopes to hear from u guys soon,u can reach me directly via mail on sylinda4love@live.com , cheers tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by kodylicky(f): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2011
ok
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2011
[size=13pt]ummm. . . . . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Zarmata: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2011
mrbin1975,  cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by honeric01(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^^^

International Immigration officer.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by PureOhio(f): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2011
He's aight.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2011
cute
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2011
No comment.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2011
Needs to visit hair stylist cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2011
That is a work of nature! angry

No comment - again.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2011
tanimz:

That is a work of nature! angry

No comment - again.

None at all? cheesy
Just say u'r tripping and get it out of your system. wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2011
Uncle, ki'ide? undecided

No comment.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]Wow. . . .she's looking pretty and i feel like kiss kiss , having some Fun out of her. cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 1:38am On Jun 26, 2011
Erm. . . Uncle, she's still a minor. undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by Orton10(m): 2:17am On Jun 26, 2011
Lol.
Runaway Love.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 2:29am On Jun 26, 2011
Hi stranger. cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 3:07am On Jun 26, 2011
My brother's girl.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by tanimz(f): 3:58am On Jun 26, 2011
Which brother?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment by OAM4J: 4:00am On Jun 26, 2011
Your soon to be boyfriend

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Names of Movies / Three Words You See In The Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.