Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election (46558 Views)

Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) / Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by gurunlocker: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jack500:

So, in ur mind it is Buhari that want to remove him? But how come u guys are not saying democracy is in danger now, because it is a PDP governor?

If not that you have a bad thought, did you see anything Buhari in my post?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by taiwofisa: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Don't kill yourself bro
Exc2000:
cool

BC.O.S and NTA Ibadan are about to make atleast 10 episodes each on why this is a development in oyo state, they would blow the siren and make news upon news on it, Auxiliarry and his thugs are already ready in town to blow the noise and maim people

media governor

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by Exc2000: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
taiwofisa:
Don't kill yourself bro

tell your father that
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by zikter(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
gurunlocker:
grin

If not for a callous regime, how will you want to remove someone that won 27 LGA compared to 5 LGA of the other party?

Are you saying they rigged or what?
Politicians a very callous, never willing to accept defeat and can go to any length, even inventing fake server results. Nigerian politicians are worse.
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by pat077: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
raumdeuter:
The Supreme Court on Wednesday affirmed the election of Governor Oluseyi Makinde as the duly elected Governor of Oyo State.

A seven-man panel of the apex court led by Justice Mary Peter-Odili, unanimously affirmed Makinde as the duly elected governor of Oyo State.

https://punchng.com/breaking-supreme-court-affirms-makindes-election-as-oyo-governor/

So the wife of a PDP chieftain, former PDP governor and former PDP presidential aspirant delivered a judgment in favour of a PDP governor. No complaints this time about the Judiciary under PMB
she also gave judgment in favor of kaduna and nassarawa state governors, I guess they are also pdp members.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by Exc2000: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
DeviIhimself:
guy no dey call person parents naa
parents are sacred you shouldn't involve them in something they don't know anything about
respect yourself because i guess you have parents too and you won't be happy if another person insult yours

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
rule 2

typical IBOcrite man.. a man ask me to commit suicide yet your concern is me asking him to tell his mother
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by pat077: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
No more distraction.
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by Reference(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Okay, we have seen it. Now get to work.
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by kpompey: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
This is good for the governor, I say congratulations to him. However, four years is like 4 days and people will make wholistic review at that point. You did so well by paying workers salary to time but overall the government has done nothing in terms of development rather than promises and media hyping.Pls Mr Gomina, we want actions, and note you are voted in by Oyo people and thus their is no need to politicise anything at the detriment of the state development. Create jobs, add values to our education ( audit the system and send the mediocres out (75% of teachers in public schools cannot write or speak good English), employ our youth with fresh brain and ideas.Invest in people and not in flowers and trees like your predecessors.Note, you don't build a state by making appointments and paying recurrent expenditures alone.Stop criticizing the previous government but instead complement what they have done well.Ajimobi build new health facilities about 5 and the building are standard even though many claimed the facilities were empty.Kindly equip them and make them useful to the masses rather than watch it deteriorate.I wished you well in office and do accept my congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by webngnews: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by madridsta007(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
gurunlocker:
grin

If not for a callous regime, how will you want to remove someone that won 27 LGA compared to 5 LGA of the other party?

Are you saying they rigged or what?

This is a regime.
Such numbers do not matter.
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by thundafire: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dey go receive outstanding alert balance
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by tot(f): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Very down to earth man.
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by seangy4konji: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
I like him...he is doing well in ib...

Dem never tale light for my area for three weeks now.
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by skuribeebo: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
BlackfireX:
We will not take it..... Bought judgement...

We will take this matter further to the highest court
take it to hell.
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by joyandfaith: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
raumdeuter:
The Supreme Court on Wednesday affirmed the election of Governor Oluseyi Makinde as the duly elected Governor of Oyo State.

A seven-man panel of the apex court led by Justice Mary Peter-Odili, unanimously affirmed Makinde as the duly elected governor of Oyo State.

https://punchng.com/breaking-supreme-court-affirms-makindes-election-as-oyo-governor/

So the wife of a PDP chieftain, former PDP governor and former PDP presidential aspirant delivered a judgment in favour of a PDP governor. No complaints this time about the Judiciary under PMB

do you know meaning of unanimous decision?
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by Olamidealex50(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
PDP will hail this as a pious judgement simply because the pendicum swings toward it's favour,but if otherwise they will gnashing their teeth.Politic should be devoid of sentiment

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by akdjr(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Congratulation Sir. This is a well deserve victory and I urge the complainant to congratulate him ASAP and not act like Atiku.
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by tomju(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Oyoaffairs/status/1207284666484568064
But PDP had alleged that APC had concluded plans to swing the judgement and sack Makinde. So fake news is real. Hmmm na wa o. Congrats to him though
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by Johnkay225: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
The only Governor that is really working ,not like the dumonulonu we have in Abia State. I don't even what that means . I love Makinde ,that is my own and congratulations to him..
Re: Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election by Arewa1408: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
Where are all those saying Buhari got so many SANS to defend him. How come he also has a team?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview / ‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions / Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.