Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ignore Reports Of My Sacking, Ubah Tells Constituents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Reports Of My Sacking, Ubah Tells Constituents (303 Views)

We know say IPOB dey very powerful - Senator ifeanyi ubah tells BBC journalist / WAEC Comment : Era Of Textbook Tigers Gone, Ifeanyi Ubah Tells Soludo / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore Reports Of My Sacking, Ubah Tells Constituents by chibaby1985(f): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
The Young Progressives Party member representing Anambra South Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Ifeanyi Ubah, has urged his constituents to ignore some social media reports about his alleged sacking from the Senate.

The Federal High Court in Kubwa, Abuja, had allegedly sacked Ubah from the Senate, based on a suit instituted against him by Mr Obinna Uzor.

Uzor had asked the court to nullify the election of Ubah for allegedly falsifying his school certificate.

The oil magnate, who addressed journalists in Abuja on Tuesday, explained that the purported suit was filed against him in March, while the court ruled on it in April without his knowledge or that of his legal team.

He assured his constituents and all Nigerians that the verdict would not stand because he had already approached the same court to vacate the judgment.

He said the court had fixed January 5, 2020 to determine his application.

He said, “My attention was drawn to the issue about two weeks ago and I approached the court.

“I discovered that the case was instituted in April without my knowledge. I don’t understand the dynamics.

“I went back to the same judge and I filed an application for a stay of execution. The court will rule on it on January 5, 2020.

“The judgment was referring to the election held on February 16, but my election was in March."

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/ignore-reports-of-my-sacking-ubah-tells.html?m=1

Re: Ignore Reports Of My Sacking, Ubah Tells Constituents by popsy2(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Ignore Reports Of My Sacking, Ubah Tells Constituents by megawealth01: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
There's no fuss... We are from same state... You are a GOOD MAN
chibaby1985:

The Young Progressives Party member representing Anambra South Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Ifeanyi Ubah, has urged his constituents to ignore some social media reports about his alleged sacking from the Senate.

The Federal High Court in Kubwa, Abuja, had allegedly sacked Ubah from the Senate, based on a suit instituted against him by Mr Obinna Uzor.

Uzor had asked the court to nullify the election of Ubah for allegedly falsifying his school certificate.

The oil magnate, who addressed journalists in Abuja on Tuesday, explained that the purported suit was filed against him in March, while the court ruled on it in April without his knowledge or that of his legal team.

He assured his constituents and all Nigerians that the verdict would not stand because he had already approached the same court to vacate the judgment.

He said the court had fixed January 5, 2020 to determine his application.

He said, “My attention was drawn to the issue about two weeks ago and I approached the court.

“I discovered that the case was instituted in April without my knowledge. I don’t understand the dynamics.

“I went back to the same judge and I filed an application for a stay of execution. The court will rule on it on January 5, 2020.

“The judgment was referring to the election held on February 16, but my election was in March."

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/ignore-reports-of-my-sacking-ubah-tells.html?m=1
Re: Ignore Reports Of My Sacking, Ubah Tells Constituents by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
What's YPP

(1) (Reply)

Donald J Trump Impeached / 'hang In There Aburo, We Have Won', Femi Fani-kayode Tells Hospitalised Adeyanju / Aisha Yesufu Fights Dirty With El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.