Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,335 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

A Contract Work Of 80k At Uba(ond) Or A Full Time 50k Job At Boi (ond) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Contract Work Of 80k At Uba(ond) Or A Full Time 50k Job At Boi (ond) (264 Views)

Chaos’ At UBA As Customer’s N1.7million Allegedly Goes Missing Without Explanati / MP3: Bukky Boi - Something Nice / Smart Ways To Access BOI Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Contract Work Of 80k At Uba(ond) Or A Full Time 50k Job At Boi (ond) by Chumek001: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Please friends, I just got a contract job of 80k at UBA .I started last week in PH and haven't earned anything yet after the strenuous trainings.

I recieved a call today from one of my lecturer friend that she secured a slot for me at Bank of Industry Enugu, though I still have to go for interviews. The interview is going to be in Enugu whilst I'm already going to my UBA office which I spend 600 Naira for transportation only daily.

I'm in a dilemma now because
1.The lecturer didn't assure me of the BOI job after interview though she have connection there.

2. The one that ll give me future prospect and job security.

3. I'm yet to go for My Service next year....

Abeg help a brother
Re: A Contract Work Of 80k At Uba(ond) Or A Full Time 50k Job At Boi (ond) by TUANKU(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Go for the BOI job if you can get it.
Re: A Contract Work Of 80k At Uba(ond) Or A Full Time 50k Job At Boi (ond) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
A bird at hand is worth a thousand in the bush.
Re: A Contract Work Of 80k At Uba(ond) Or A Full Time 50k Job At Boi (ond) by BeStroNG(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
Chumek001:
Please friends, I just got a contract job of 80k at UBA .I started last week in PH and haven't earned anything yet after the strenuous trainings.

I recieved a call today from one of my lecturer friend that she secured a slot for me at Bank of Industry Enugu, though I still have to go for interviews. The interview is going to be in Enugu whilst I'm already going to my UBA office which I spend 600 Naira for transportation only daily.

I'm in a dilemma now because
1.The lecturer didn't assure me of the BOI job after interview though she have connection there.

2. The one that ll give me future prospect and job security.

3. I'm yet to go for My Service next year....

Abeg help a brother

You prolly was among the lucky ones who got the job. I'm sure it's the same job vacancy I attended interview with a friend there in Portharcourt.
Re: A Contract Work Of 80k At Uba(ond) Or A Full Time 50k Job At Boi (ond) by allthingsgood: 3:56am On Dec 19, 2019
That's like choosing between madness and schizophrenia grin

(1) (Reply)

Close To Third World War! US Murder Iran Commander And They Want To Revenge / How To Download Youtube Videos In Android / Office Space For Rent Austin Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.