Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd (2289 Views)

Pls Rate My Caucasian Shepard's Growth / Pls Rate My GSD.. Now An Adult Dog / Pls rate my German Shepherd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by amizzy48(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
My vet who do home service for me and a friend of mine in the street came to my house to check on my Dog.
The vet complained abt my dog size saying that she wasn't properly feed due to her size and for me the size isn't that bad for a 9month old female Gsd because when she became 7months I reduced her meal to twice a day( morning and evening) just to prevent her from pooing too much and also for her to be alert always
I feed my dog with JoJo and other food supplement in the morning then in the evening I gv her food prepare @home just to cut my cost

Picture of my dog current size is attached

1 Like

Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by younghartz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pls where did you get her?
I love this gsd coat

1 Like

Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by amizzy48(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
. U can drop ur number the mother wud gv birth early next year if u are interested in this breed of Gsd with this colour of long coat
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by bosst123: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pls help !! They re both around six months and I’m afraid they aren’t growing well . The skinny one is the female and she eats well too but I have no idea why she doesn’t wanna add up . Somebody help signify if I have the right breed of GSD

Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by chukskafor(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
amizzy48:
The recent puppies of the mother was advertised here in the month of September but all have been sold. U can drop ur number the mother wud gv birth early next year if u are interested in this breed of Gsd with this colour of long coat
zero eight zero two four five eight fifty seven five
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by younghartz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
amizzy48:
The recent puppies of the mother was advertised here in the month of September but all have been sold. U can drop ur number the mother wud gv birth early next year if u are interested in this breed of Gsd with this colour of long coat

Can you copy the link and paste here so i can read/follow up

Btw your gsd is good
Most times(evening) I feed my dogs on enough left over
Mixed with different soups,eba,rice enough heads of fish then in the morning I just do soaked noodles with raw eggs... It saves cost tho....
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by amizzy48(m): 6:03am On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by Nicklaus619(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2019
bosst123:
Pls help !! They re both around six months and I’m afraid they aren’t growing well . The skinny one is the female and she eats well too but I have no idea why she doesn’t wanna add up . Somebody help signify if I have the right breed of GSD

When did you visit the vet last?
Deworm your dogs
Get the the right vitamins
Feed them twice a day
Try adding sourced chicken and rice
I was own a German shepherd, dude was eating dog food but his growth wasn't impressive, then I dewormed him and feed him regular human food with sourced chicken and the guy started growing rapidly

Now I got a samoyed his breed wasn't suppose to grow so big, but mine is already growing more than it breed, buttom line, not all dog food. Has all the vitamins that a dog required for growth
Try to improvise. Go to abattoir and. Get intestine and stuff, they sell it cheap there, source it with peeper soup spice but not to spicy, mixed with noodles or rice and serve, thank me later
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by bosst123: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2019
God bless you mightily . I have bought deworming tablets and multivitamin supplements . I also bought fish oil, fetus and shawa fish .

Nicklaus619:

When did you visit the vet last?
Deworm your dogs
Get the the right vitamins
Feed them twice a day
Try adding sourced chicken and rice
I was own a German shepherd, dude was eating dog food but his growth wasn't impressive, then I dewormed him and feed him regular human food with sourced chicken and the guy started growing rapidly

Now I got a samoyed his breed wasn't suppose to grow so big, but mine is already growing more than it breed, buttom line, not all dog food. Has all the vitamins that a dog required for growth
Try to improvise. Go to abattoir and. Get intestine and stuff, they sell it cheap there, source it with peeper soup spice but not to spicy, mixed with noodles or rice and serve, thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by IyareOseiwe: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mine is not growing not adding weight eats alot but nothing parents are very big
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by IyareOseiwe: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Am tired look at poor khloe 7months know everyone says I bought fake gsd

1 Like

Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by Bighenzzy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by Davidolu2: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Long coat GSD available both male and female
5 weeks old
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by Optimistic3rdd: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Davidolu2:
Long coat GSD available both male and female
5 weeks old

Chief send me a mail, I'm interested
invest@exdonuts.com
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by tochi393: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
okay
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by Teemothymass(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
IyareOseiwe:

Firstly what do you feed her
Secondly when last did you deworm her if you have not dewormed her make sure you deworm her with dogs deworming tablets
And lastly is she on multivitamin if not I would recommend vitapet multivitamin
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by BoldConcepts(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
grin dwarf
IyareOseiwe:
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by IyareOseiwe: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Sorry miss calculated her age she was just 3months then
Re: Pls rate My 9+month Female Gsd by IyareOseiwe: 12:28am On Sep 04, 2021
She I ok now

(1) (Reply)

Puppy's From This Combo Start Booking!!!! / Exotic Lhasa Apso Pups....( New Litter) all sold thanks / Top Quality Lhasa Apso Puppies Ready For New Homes!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.