Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,683 members, 7,798,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Pls I Am In A Great Need Of Financial Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Am In A Great Need Of Financial Loan (470 Views)

List Of Financial Institutions (banks)under Liquidation!! / SEC Targets Increased Level Of Financial Inclusion By 2020 / Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Am In A Great Need Of Financial Loan by ctbhola: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Please Moderator Take This Front Page Is Urgent.

Dear Nairalanders,this is urgent and need urgent attention...

I am writing this post cause I have exhausted all avenue to solve this problem that is why I come online to seek your help and also opinion.

the main reason why I am post this is that (I NEED A LOAN) I am in a great need of accommodation her in Lagos precisely within ejigbo ikotun axis,,because is closer to my work place. I have an accommodation problem that is affecting me physiological and also emotional... even if is a as single room apartment or even a boys quarter.

I work with a security company here in Lagos,,and presently I squat with someone who has been troubling me with great issues.

is not that I cannot save but I do give or send money to my children for their upkeep with their mother (I am divorced),, the woman has remarried,, and I begged her to allow the children to stay with her until I can secure a place to bring my children to stay with me.

pls people,,,,I am prepared to sign any form of documents to secure small loan to get the accommodation,, even if it means before any police or lawyer or court,,,,,,, the only terms and agreement is that I will start paying monthly basis,,until I offset the loan,,pls dear people and friends help me out,,,,,thank you I will be waiting for any one who can help me or connect me,,
GOD BLESS U ALL AMEN
Re: Pls I Am In A Great Need Of Financial Loan by udoka2013: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
ctbhola:
Please Moderator Take This Front Page Is Urgent.

Dear Nairalanders,this is urgent and need urgent attention...

I am writing this post cause I have exhausted all avenue to solve this problem that is why I come online to seek your help and also opinion.

the main reason why I am post this is that (I NEED A LOAN) I am in a great need of accommodation her in Lagos precisely within ejigbo ikotun axis,,because is closer to my work place. I have an accommodation problem that is affecting me physiological and also emotional... even if is a as single room apartment or even a boys quarter.

I work with a security company here in Lagos,,and presently I squat with someone who has been troubling me with great issues.

is not that I cannot save but I do give or send money to my children for their upkeep with their mother (I am divorced),, the woman has remarried,, and I begged her to allow the children to stay with her until I can secure a place to bring my children to stay with me.

pls people,,,,I am prepared to sign any form of documents to secure small loan to get the accommodation,, even if it means before any police or lawyer or court,,,,,,, the only terms and agreement is that I will start paying monthly basis,,until I offset the loan,,pls dear people and friends help me out,,,,,thank you I will be waiting for any one who can help me or connect me,,
GOD BLESS U ALL AMEN
for the fact that you are working by your word,look for any micro financial bank arround you for reimbursement. They will be deducting their money little by little from your salary.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Am In A Great Need Of Financial Loan by yomi007k(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
The question is why is the person you're squaring with giving you issues. What type of issues?

Are you not paying or playing your part there?

If you rent a place of your own do you think u won't pay rent or still send money for your kids upkeep?

You don't need a loan, you need a plan.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! / Is it possible for Inadequate Capital to kill a promising Business? / This Is How I Remove doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.