Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ghost/fake Jobs Are Posted Here Always - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ghost/fake Jobs Are Posted Here Always (372 Views)

9-5 Jobs Are Not For Tall People In Nigeria / Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million / Fastest Ways To Identify Fake Jobs Ads In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghost/fake Jobs Are Posted Here Always by BrickDevo: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
I have just discovered that most of the jobs posted here regularly are fake, to be sincere it's just very few of them are real,

the other day I received a call from one scammer asking for my atm card details, before asking for it he mentioned my DOB and other information relating to me, this is not the first time.

then it dawned on my me that I have been sharing my CV to scammers here.

Either the bloggers are posting fake jobs to drive traffic to their blog sites
Or scammers are posting and reposting fake jobs looking for gullible job seekers to steal money from.

*Let's research before applying for any job listed here
*Mods Please do something

4 Likes

Re: Ghost/fake Jobs Are Posted Here Always by Iamscoded(m): 5:12am On Dec 19, 2019
God bless you . I think am the only that observe this , most of the jobs are GNLD they will just give it a suitable title just to have your cv and send you an invite for there evil work

1 Like

Re: Ghost/fake Jobs Are Posted Here Always by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2019
Its the job of the interested applicant to do research before applying for jobs, yeah?

May God help us!
Re: Ghost/fake Jobs Are Posted Here Always by meobizy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
How does GNLD make money when everyone knows they’re a scam?

The painful part is every other Friday we see a thread opened saying ‘Nairaland got me a job’. If it’s true even the admin by now would have settled for a 9 - 5 existence. I believe the people behind these scams are in high positions related to this forum’s daily activities.

(1) (Reply)

What Were Those Things You Wish You Did As An Undergraduate? / Social Media Managers / Research Assistant Needed Urgently / New Opening Petrochemical Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.