Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (70307 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by fotadmowmend(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Fyck gf get money first
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by donMIG(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
He needs a job to get a girl friend
Lolz
Life hard for u my guy
Wic part of this world u from?
No job n I have a gf n 2 others tempting me but I'm a grown a55 man I'm not a player anymore... Let them beetches fly
All the best bro

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by danot1030: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=SirLiquidGold post=85033107]i
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Daniel058(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried
learn how to trade Forex while you search for job ..
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Standard? Atleast a city girl will support you cos she's educated and has a job but that village wench will be an added liability
by support you mean unsolicited advice?
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by blazebaba(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
grin
Am sorry just give me 2 min to laff dis off first...
*Laughs Finish and clears throat hmm*

Maka gini come you say wetin...
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by dangoteinlaw: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
Martinez39:
Men who think women can love them without money are in for great shock.
couldn't agree more. Go on Instagram ans start sending dms, the insults alone will make you hate Ladies in general. But when a Yahooboy is caught byou see comments asking youths to start small.useless hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by abdullkabar(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
@Op try connecting more with people(start from there)
Firstly face your hustle
From your hustling while relating with people, you might just see your missing rib(lolz, I laughed after writing this)
Hopefully you still have a long way to go(don't deter)
Companionship comes with its own burden(but truly, sometimes its good to have someone to talk to)
Lastly, face reality
She might be playing you, so use brain when in one(not your heart)
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Kay25(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
saying we will not believe you are a Virgin tells me that it's not just the good job worrying you but sex and the outcome of it.u feel insecure should incase u try it and child comes how would you take care off it?those are the depth of your mind .so sorry Bro not only you but my advice is this let your financial ability be buoyant or else if u marry it won't take long for the thing to break

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Getting a girl isn't the problem despite the wrong perspection of Naija babes thousands of girls out there go date u ready to bear with u but when you land the dream job na then she go dey below ur standard na the problem be that

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rukkydelta:

It's because of men like you that's why lot of ladies today don't want to be with a guy that's broke

Just Imagine? undecided

So he should leacs the girl that will accepts him now that he is broke and go after classy ladies when he become financially stable?

What an advise? angry
the lady will also become classy then. or spreading legs is the only thing she will be doing? she will work hard to also improve herself
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nature8(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ladylite:

Join gold1p on Instagram and be added to their Whatsapp group. They do match making and also connect people. You can thank me later.

cheesy
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried

Bros if you know what's good for you forget about woman for the main time. Hustle hard as if you have nobody to help you. You have not had s*x doesn't mean s*x will come to an end soon. There are many risky ventures you can go into while you are single. Utilize the opportunty now. There are billions of women around the world, they are not running. Put yourself together and work on yourself. Be independent; able to care for your needs without the aid of any one before you can reason any woman. Normally, once you have a place of your own, women will give you attention. I am not saying , try to have all you need. Just be independent and able to care for your own needs before you reason woman. Women hardly marry for love, they marry the man that's ready. They are not created for hardship

8 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Vidsolution79: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please ...nairalanders help a brother!
Subscribe to my channel...thanks
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuD4GD-9xJikz1rgXiYtW1g

Subscribe now please
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

Don't worry by Nigerian brother. This is what a lot of Nigerian guys are doing these days when they don't have money. They just travel to another African country and a lot of women will be dying for them do don't waste your time with our Nigerian women which only think about money. Go to South Africa and other African countries and you will see the amount of women dying for him even if you live in one room. A Nigerian sisters do not married people they married the money. Even a country like Kenya or Malawi or Rwanda you will see the amount of women which will be dying for you.

6 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by lereinter(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Oga o
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by LyfeJennings(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Oga
Go find work first
Leave woman
If U feeling lonely
Learn how to smoke weed
It will help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by mechanics(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
All hope is not lost, think of what you can do with a little capital and from there you can be saving small small, to start a family requires huge capital.

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Maldini205: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hustle get money migrate abroad

4 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by babtoundey(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
I just think the OP is childish. Apology if this sound rude. What is the connection between your age, marriage,. financial status and loneliness. To make things sound unbearably ridiculous, you keep saying you are twenty this and that and you've never had sex. is having sex an at whichever age an achievement?

My brother, if you go out there, you definitely will see minds, individuals who are older than you but are not bothered by having girlfriend or sleeping with woman. Get a job, be contented with life. Woman will come will soon begin to RUSH you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by quickly: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
meobizy:
If tasting sex will make you feel any better you should scrounge 2,500.00 NGN and visit a brothel. Do not bother yourself regarding women, they are a huge waste of time. Get a job and improve your life. Getting paid continuously gifts you a glow women pick on subconsciously.

man no dey tire for sex..one taste and u are hooked for life.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by quickly: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

go join church and become an active member. you might meet on sister who will have pity on u or teach ur something

you obviously lack woman communication skills.

Some guys na only mouth (and swag) dem get o and women dey fall like flies.

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by hyperflex(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
I can relate to your situation in fact very well. In a time love has to be backed up with financial strength to blossom and even if the lady is understanding u wanna treat her well and be the model boyfriend but your job is paying little. First of all you gotta upgrade yourself any way u look at it. Women like men who have confidence.

I have been having job issues and after I kept running to almost relationships partly because I couldn’t easily see the babe I’m toasting due to my lack of nice job and a place of mine. I met a girl who was in oil and gas and all she wanted to know what I was doing and when I came out straight to her that I was btw jobs she wasn’t feeling it and latered me. It hurt but you as a guy have to save your self esteem and be on that level. I’m older than you just so you know. I suppose even send u to go buy me rice and beans sef.

Ask yourself if you’re happy with where you are and if u aren’t don’t expect someone’s daughter to be happy with u. IF A WOMAN COMES AND APPRECIATES YOU DESPITE YOU SETBACK KNOW YOU WERE LUCKY AND NEVER TAKE THAT WOMAN FOR GRANTED. Get on with getting better

8 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by teadrake(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kestolove:
A jobless man should not be bleeping
Baba...jobless man no be human?
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by teadrake(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kestolove:
Baba...jobless man no be human
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

Find a girlfriend who is a student around age 20 - 21.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by yemifez: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=SirLiquidGold post=85033107]I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kestolove:

U rarely have anything useful to say.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Kennedyiheme: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lol you're worried about having a gf.. i have the money but i suggest you stay away from them tbh... you have no idea how blessef you are... hustle and get your priorities right . You're a man, men dont wither, even at age 70, you can still get a woman pregnant.... you con dey talk like say you be woman wey go soon enter menopause, oga calm your mind abeg

7 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Dididrumz(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

08161771106. Message me on whatsapp, i have an idea that may help You.

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
franchasng:
The op didn't mention buying a bicycle to even talk of car.

The guy clearly stated without pretence that his is broke, no job since he finished NYSC in 2017 which is 2 years ago, and I am sure he is surviving from family stipends and saved income from NYSC.

So you weren't even supposed to think towards any guy saying he cannot get a girlfriend because he doesn't own a car or a fat account.

The op clearly stated that due to his inability to secure a job since he passed out from NYSC, that he is broke and doesn't have a girlfriend because he doesn't even have the confidence, he made it clear.

The best advice to him now if you or we truly care is to tell him to focus squarely on sorting his financial situation out so he can be able to get his confidence back as a man when he can be able to foot his own bills and provide his own basic needs without relying on family and friends. Once this is sorted out, he will be confident enough to woo the kind of girls he fancy and not lower his desire out of his current financial status only to ditch the innocent girl when things turns out better for him just because the girl he got wasn't his taste but he had to lie to himself just so he can get laid temporarily, which is a disaster and reason many marriages are in a mess today.

Forget the guys that said or say a guy need big money or luxury cars to get girls in Nigeria, those are oxymoron or let me say exaggeration of course.

In fact guys that don't even own cars get fresher girls in Nigeria than guys that drive cars who end up with packaged runz girls, that's if the guy without car dresses well and have his confidence in place.

You know why They enter public transport buses which is the easiest and commonest place to get refined local Nigerian girls that are not out to hook up with rich dudes but just going about her normal business.

I speak because I once experienced this, met a wonderful girl one day I boarded a public bus to Apapa Tincan because the road was totally blocked that year, low and behold, I met this angel girl sitting beside me, in fact they were too many cute girls in the bus that got me confused and if I wasn't seriously hooked, I would have ended up dating that girl, though she still communicates with me once in a while not knowing I am hooked cos I don't want to tell her and I don't show her seriousness.

So in conclusion, the op need financial liberation first before ladies or sex.

If he is in so much pressure that he can no longer bear, let him masturbate (many great men do it, that's what most scientists and busy men do), it will save him so much stress and worries about girlfriend and its wahala.

BRO I owe you a carton of Smirnoff ICE for this your comment, any time you see me, whether in Abuja or Lagos, just come & collect it.

I have tried to reply people on this thread about 3 times, I just cancelled out the whole comment, there is no point. A lot of people are living in a bubble.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.