Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (70434 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by lordjojo12: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kestolove:
A jobless man should not be bleeping
it depends tho
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by nabegibeg: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
YorubaKing:
Go brothel (Empire, Jolly friends etc..) go find ashana now... N500 - N1K would do the magic... Thank me later. cool

For you to have mentioned jollyfriend's in ikeja guy you suppose don get pickin for house
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
by support you mean unsolicited advice?
Unsolicited advice? Pls whatever. Na una sabi
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
lordjojo12:
it depends tho
on?
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by dafeoroyo: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
First of all,be greatfull to God, from university to Nysc,many people wish they have this opportunity,relax,your dream job will surely come,don't sit in one place,check the internet and daily papers ,take a step ,apply and Baba will crown your effort

Trust in God always and believe and u shall testify soon

Don't involve itself in fornication,your appropriate marriage time will come,there is timing in God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried
Virgin at 29years!! And so what?? Is that why you are unnecessarily worried?? You don't have to.. Just continue to Hustle until you are buoyant enough to settle down.. Dating is not a bed of rose..

The only thing you are missing is the understanding of the way of ladies.. Since you are still green.
But you will get to know all that as soon as you are ready to date..

Nothing to be worried about at all...

In the next 5years, you will look back at your post and smile..

Because the worry is unnecessary!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Martinez39:
Men who think women can love them without money are in for great shock.

My friend you know nothing go to other African countries even if you live in one room see how women will be dying for you. The women are not like a Nigerian women which are vampires for money. That's why a lot of Nigerian guys now go abroad or to other countries to get married. One of my friends travel to Botswana and managed to hook up with a white girl which is an American come and see what this girl did for the guy she bought the guy in Mercedes CLK 500. Don't waste your time on all of this Nigerian property chicks. I have seen Brooke Nigerian dudes move up the ladder by getting married to rich ladies

12 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
HONESYLY I GET SO MUCH DISAPPOINTED EACH TIME I COME AND HEAR GRADUATE SAYS ' GOR SO DONKEY YEARS AFTER SERVICE NO JOB BLA BLA BLA, MOST AT TIME I ASK "WHAT HAPPEN TO LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING BUSINESSS WHAT HAPPENED TO KEKE MARWA BUSINESS. DO WE ONLY GO TO SCHOOL TO STUDY ON HOW TO READ PASS EXAM AND GET A NEW JOB ALONE? SHAME TO INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN NOT THINK OUR THE BOX, BUT ALWAYS CONE HERE TO SAY THAY TGEY DONT HAVE JOB.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Munzy14(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried
cheesy
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by BabaRamota1980: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

Hey dude, at 35, a man should already have two wives and with kids if everything went well. I understand things are not well in this Nigeria now, in fact things have never been well in Nigeria. Never! A man is blessed with certain elemental energies that is lacking in women. One of those is labour productivity and skill proficiency.

Unlike women, money is always within reach of a man but he has to employ his skill so the door can unlock for that money to drop into his hand.

Our psyche about social progress and our awareness of self has been greatly damaged by a society which places academic excellence next to God and positions self below book knowledge. Man must stand next to God. No other way. A man that puts book knowledge between himself and God will end becoming a great and knowledgeable person in the book but his self-knowledge is adversely diminished and utterly destroyed.

I will give you example. In USA, more than 80% of university graduates also have a handjob or artisan skill on the side. A barber, a mechanic, an electrician, construction worker, plumber, machinist, mason, painter, roofer, cook, baker, event planner....name it, they have it! The self is not ignored while learning book.

In our society we ignore everything and hug book. At the end of the day we forget to live. This is your case. While in camp girls were coming to you and showing interest, yet you remained a virgin. You neglected self.

When i did my NYSC girls ran away from me and the few ones I managed to bed came with great effort and convincing....but I left my mark!

My advice to you is rebirth yourself. Get a camera, learn photography and find a studio. Learn painting, plumbing, whatever you love to do...beside books. Leave books alone. Move yourself next to God immediately and books come after you. By this im not talking about prayer devotional worship or sleeping in Church, far from it. I meant be selfish with everything and everyone except God and yourself.

Get pussy. Good pussy! You are not too old for an 18yr old. Get good sweet pussy from an 18yr old. It will help reinvent your inner fire and pump up your manliness for self rediscovery. Dont get her pregnant, you dont need drama at moment.

Marriage will come later after your trade is well grounded and income is regular and steady.

When i was your age i was already 3yrs married and first baby on the way. I have added a second wife, and im not too far ahead from you in age. Matrimony is a school on its own, and women are the teachers. Any man that marries and hopes to teach his woman a lesson is kidding himself, after much confrontation he will end up dead or surrenders and become her student. God gave them that secret power, no man can take it from them.

I wish you luck bro....but please, break that virginity and start your journey to discovery. Live life, dont allow books to dim your divine power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Bros let's look at it objectively o.

What if this guy is a need, throughout out his youthful days, he spent his time reading. Got to the University, didn't chase girls, was so focused on his books, graduated with a good grade and at an early age.

After service, had high hopes of getting a decent job, searched, searched and couldn't find any. Even if he found, he found low paying jobs. When he got home frustrated, no one to talk to, no female voice to hear from, the pressures at home is too much, no place to relax or someone to relax with and just tell.him things will be fine.

Now, he's 29, his Finances haven't changed for the better, he's lonely and craves for a feminine touch, he's afraid he may die broke and lonely.

Statistically, he stands a better chance getting a lady than a job, so, he decides to go get a lady to make him happy, even if it's for a while.

Can we truly fault this guy sincerely?

Things are really bad in this country Bros. His Finances may never change and it shouldn't stop him from getting a shot at love, we all deserve someone.
Feminine Touch grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rukkydelta:

It's because of men like you that's why lot of ladies today don't want to be with a guy that's broke

Just Imagine? undecided

So he should leacs the girl that will accepts him now that he is broke and go after classy ladies when he become financially stable?

What an advise? angry
Don't mind him jare..

I promise you.. I'll remain loyal even when I blow cool
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
contumely2:

I see your pontifications here and elsewhere. They strike me as coming from one who has not been through the university of life or who has simply chosen to engage in ostrich evasion or live in cloud cuckoo land.

It is lie that the type or class of women he will attract is the same irrespective of his station in life especially financially.

Life is business. Nothing like love.
You will never succeed in life, career, business or even make money until you understand this principle.

It seems you are very naive, wet behind the ears or downright green.

cc
logobenz2
franchasng
pocohantas
amarabae
martinez39
harddon
pansophist
tonyebarcanista
Cloud cuckoo land shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by colestephan86: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

Be patient, before 5 years is over , all of these things will be sorted your job and money worries , be patient.
Things will fall in place
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
Op try as much as possible to start something. Even if the income is low. No woman will want to settle down with a man without something doing.
Even if she marriage you and she has her own job, you wont feel free with her. And the truth is a woman will always misbehave towards you whether you are feeding and clothing her or not .
Now imagine she's feeding and taking care of other expenses, if she misbehave to you now, you will think it's because you are not yet employed.
"And the truth is a woman will always misbehave towards you whether you are feeding and clothing her or not"
Please, why do you people normally act like that??
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by jeph19(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Money answereth all things including WOMAN.
Dear, OP make money and women will come. Even if you find love now, how will you sustain it?
Romance nor dey make sense without finance

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by eyizlive(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
So that's what happened and our dear OP got more than he bargained for. I hope he can sift the wheat from the chaff as the wisemen from the east came with wise words.

As for me, I think you've already fallen into poverty you don't need to fall in love join...
#happynewyear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
grin grin Many cannot relate to this. Money cannot deny u a girl though, as long as ur penis is fully functional. Even as a corper in a shabby accommodation without pay, we still had multiple girls

4 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by easyzworld: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
Start by making female friends and getting to know the tot pattern of girls while looking for ways to empower yourself financially. Find a job no matter how small the pay is or learn a trade ASAP because having money has a way of bringing out a man confidence and put it in prayers to find the right partner if you believe in such. All the best!
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Logobenz:
Na with empty hand them dey use build depot? undecided
Abi you go use your head buy am?
You big so,you never still get sense angry
Eeewww!!
Wetin she do you na?? undecided

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Williamsesco(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
My guy focus on urself first before geting a girlfriend. Naija don tide wrapper

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by omokudu(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
The problem is not job related, u are just scared to ask a girl out because you feel you won't be able to meet her needs. Bro, some girls no send...

Although girls hate lazy dudes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Joystark(f): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
When I read stories like this... cry
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by pussyAvenger: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you can believe whatever you want about my person (aka i am a 15yr old virgin who dont know women), my opinion remains the same.... if a woman does NOT value you when you are broke/struggling, she has no business being in your life if/when you finally make money.

here is a simple question for you: what would make a woman overlook me when i was broke but suddenly be interested in me when i suddenly am wealthy?!?!?!?!? or better yet, what sane person would value such delusional woman?
baba l believe you but I think life is business oo...as l dey so, na only woman wey go school, get nice degree and have her own job fit qualify as my wife oo... l'd rather do baby mama than marry a broke girl

5 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Weytin person no go hear
Come join me o,
I can't laugh it all.

To be frank with you, OP, some guys would only become something when they finally tied the knottongue

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by homirefacuny(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Thought its only women who go desperate for companions. The op should put everything to God. He's just 29, I have seen mid 30s men who don't even know their left from their right.

Very well said my dear. Its a sad one really. Ideally at 35, some stuffs should be get done with, one of it is marriage. Enjoy the youth of your marriage, says the Holy book. Make God help us

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
franchasng:
majority of guys born in Nigeria face this situation once in their lifetime, only very few guys who were fortunate to come from rich family backgrounds don't experience this phase in their life.

Right now, you should focus on how to improve your life financially.

Getting a job is not the only way to improve your financial life since job isn't coming, explore your skills, your talent, your natural gifts and what have you. Shun pride and shyness and fold your sleeve and do whatever you can do legally to start earning money at least monthly or daily or weekly.

Once your life is sorted out financially, ladies of all kinda will naturally come around.

I used to be a loner who had no girlfriend though out of personal decision and upbringing, but as I progressed in life, ladies started coming around even without me making any effort to my surprise.

Right now I am happily and excited married to my hearthrob and in fact so many ladies don't want to give up on me, some are still sending me threatening messages for settling down oh, which was why I did a very low key wedding strictly by invite, so you can see how life can change for a man once you sort out your financial life

So don't feel odd, it is normal for most Nigerian guys, that's the situation we found ourselves in, don't despair, focus on making money for now.

You can actually liberate yourself financially through internet freelance jobs, trading, marketing, etc.

Wish you the best.

Cc:
contumely2
Come and teach me the Internet freelance job biko!!
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Munzy14(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
eyizlive:
So that's what happened and our dear OP got more than he bargained for. I hope he can sift the wheat from the chaff as the wisemen from the east came with wise words.

As for me, I think you've already fallen into poverty you don't need to fall in love join...
#happynewyear
fallen into poverty... cheesy

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by RexTramadol1: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sex wey we don do com blame ourselves say Why I start this nonsense?

6 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
OP, please ignore everybody and do what you want to do. Get a girlfriend. Money really isn't everything.

Sometimes you just need someone to talk to and someone that cares about you. Maybe the idea you need to move forward is in this person. You'll never know until you try.

So go get a girlfriend and enjoy love and being loved.

PS: please don't trade up for a newer model after you've 'made' it o or else, it's a special thunder that will fire you!

I'm kidding. lol. I wish you well, OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by YorubaAmaka(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ladylite:

Join gold1p on Instagram and be added to their Whatsapp group. They do match making and also connect people. You can thank me later.
hmmm

Instagram kwa, you want someone to go and marry Olosho grin

Wonders shall never end

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.